Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare (5261 Views)

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Amaechi Insists APC Will Not Go To Court If PDP Rigs 2015 Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by AljUche: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2011
Jah Man:

I am praying for Nigeria.
If I want to be pessimistic then here is my analysis;

1.If Buhari looses and GEJ wins, then there will be riot in the North('wild wild North') and my fellow Biafrans will always suffer the most.

2.If GEJ looses and Buhari wins,then the Egbesu militants will go right back to the creeks and block the oil.Buhari will fight to open some and use the money to fund agric development in the North and Cocoa business in the West(courtesy of VP).He will not near East,not because he hates the East,but because they are too close to the militants.But do the militants send GEJ?

3.If Ribadu wins and GEJ and Buhari looses ofcourse, then Naija fit dey boil for North and militants for SS.

Ribadu seems to be the worst security risk currently.LWKMD! And the East seems to be the safest place to migrate to.Ironical!

Anyway,I would love for Buahri to win and also pray he doesn't disappoint me in changing the corrupt mentality of Nigerians as a whole(not only politicians or PDP).If he looses and GEJ wins(which is more likely than a Ribadu),I will pray GEJ has a strong will to break away from the evil machinations and corruption of his constituency(PDP) and really do soemthing for Naija.

Truly if you ask me,I even want God to come down and rule us(the only person I can trust).
But this is not going to be.So,I will just pray and then vote for BB.
As for this country breaking up,No Way!.Those that sabotaged the breaking up in the 60s cannot expect us all to agree to break up,whether peacefully or in pieces,not until every section/region has been placated.

I go back to prayers.

thank you
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by AlabaSlim: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
SAI GEJ SAI GEJ SAI GEJ SAI GEJ SAI GEJ SAI GEJ[color=#990000][/color]
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Solomon227(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
GEJ is a dull presidential candidate, hated by the honest ones and loathed by commoners. He has been tested and failed woefully. Pastor Bakare is only giving him an invaluable advice.

More than ever, the Talakawas of the North are ready to have their Baba in Aso Rock. Jonathan was walked-out on in Kaduna, stoned in Katsina, Nassarawa and Gombe. Any attempt by GEJ and PDP to rewrite the wills of the people in April 2011 may have dire consequences that  will sure consume the Mediocre.

A word is enough for the wise.,.,.,GEJ start parking your load.,.,.,change has arrived and all thieves should make way

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^^^^
Is the Pastor who told us he was saving Nigeria to replace Yaradua with GEJ, but as soon as the opportunity called jumped off the wagon of Moral Fiber into that of Coupist and Politicians, among the honest ones? No! His type are called Opportunists

If Bakere is truly as morally upright as claimed, Why is it that he has no Problem being the running mate of a Coupist, who truncated a democratically elected government and sent the country backwards by decades? Where is Bakere's Democratic Credentials in this his bid?

Clinton would not even shake Abacha, am sure he will also not Shake IBB, similarly he will not Shake Buhari, cause they are all Coupists. Clinton is a  true Democrat. What is Bakere?

Did you really test GEJ? Is a year enough to overturn the decay left by Buhari and his fellow Coupist?

The Club of Army Generals Who Own  Nigeria (CAGWON) is responsible for all the problems and wasted potentials of Nigeria, and Buhari is full member of CAGWON. Lets kick these old men out of our system and live free.

[center][size=16pt]VOTE FRESH AIR 2011
VOTE GOODLUCK/SAMBO
[/size][/center]
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 17, 2011
Solomon227:

GEJ is a dull presidential candidate, hated by the honest ones and loathed by commoners. He has been tested and failed woefully. Pastor Bakare is only giving him an invaluable advice.

More than ever, the Talakawas of the North are ready to have their Baba in Aso Rock. Jonathan was walked-out on in Kaduna, stoned in Katsina, Nassarawa and Gombe. Any attempt by GEJ and PDP to rewrite the wills of the people in April 2011 may have dire consequences that  will sure consume the Mediocre.

A word is enough for the wise.,.,.,GEJ start parking your load.,.,.,change has arrived and all thieves should make way

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children

I would rather have a Dull President than one whose blood is laced with violence, so that my children, siblings and wards who stay in the north will live.

If Buhari and his followers are already campaigning with threats of Violence due to the simplest political challenge of winning an election, what will they do if while in power they meet a major political challenge such as external aggression. They will kill off our young men in war!

[size=16pt][center]For Peace in our Land
Vote Fresh Air in 2011
Vote Goodluck/Sambo
[/center][/size]
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by bizgynbala(m): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2011
Its unfortunate that religion is taken precedence ova national interest, u religious bigots call GMB and muslims names, mind u Pastor tunde bakare neva said or preached voilence, ol he said was ''if pdp rigs'' there cld be every likelyhood of voilence in the north because the people are fed up of the pdp misrule for 12years, Nigeria needs this two honest men!!! BB ol d way,
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Beaf: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2011
bizgynbala:

Its unfortunate that religion is taken precedence ova national interest, u religious bigots call GMB and muslims names, mind u Pastor tunde bakare neva said or preached voilence, ol he said was ''if pdp rigs'' there cld be every likelyhood of voilence in the north because the people are fed up of the pdp misrule for 12years, Nigeria needs this two honest men!!! BB ol d way,

No, he said it would be "wild-wild North. He also talked about how someone set himself on fire in Tunisia.
There is no better way to preach violence. Imagine a man that claims to be a pastor preaching self immolation, what is the World coming to?
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2011
KenGali:

I would rather have a Dull President than one whose blood is laced with violence, so that my children, siblings and wards who stay in the north will live.

If Buhari and his followers are already campaigning with threats of Violence due to the simplest political challenge of winning an election, what will they do if while in power they meet a major political challenge such as external aggression. They will kill off our young men in war!

[size=16pt][center]For Peace in our Land
Vote Fresh Air in 2011
Vote Goodluck/Sambo  
[/center][/size]

Who you vote does not determine the course of religious conflicts in Nigeria. That is a different ball game, The conflicts continue and GEJ has not shown us how he intends to resolve or curtail such events. Does he even plan to. May the blood of innocents who have died due to FG's intransigence and lack of political will continue to haunt the many public officers who betray every citizens right to live in peace in their own country. may they experience the same fate in this lifetime or the next.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Who you vote does not determine the course of religious conflicts in Nigeria. That is a different ball game, The conflicts continue and GEJ has not shown us how he intends to resolve or curtail such events. Does he even plan to. May the blood of innocents who have died due to FG's intransigence and lack of political will continue to haunt the many public officers who betray every citizens right to live in peace in their own country. may they experience the same fate in this lifetime or the next.

Unfortunately, you have not prescribed any curse of Nemesis on those who sponsor the killing of their fellow human beings and fellow citizens, And those who continue to use threat of violence as campaign strategy, endengering the lives of the very same people whose vote they seek!

The real question is there any difference between the sponsors of these Conflicts and those who are counting on it to win election? Simple logic will tell you No!

[size=16pt]Vote Fresh Air 2011
Vote Goodluck/Sambo for Peace in Our Land
[/size]
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by tony451: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2011
Its really amazing how people can twist the words of a man just so that they can fit their agenda even when the transcript of the interview is right there for all to see. Sad. This is the same way they all rushed to proclaim to us that Buhari said "Lynch". SMH
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by ceah(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2011
Beaf , whaooo!!! It's bad they let you out, u no dey vex again ?
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
tollu:

What is all the racket about? The man said "if PDP rigs" not "if PDP wins" and ppl are spewing 'inciting violence' theories.
If PDP can win fairly then no kain but if what happened in 2007 repeats itself, let there be violence oh cos Nigerians cannot remain complacent.

Enough is Enough

The threats of violence in the North, stoning of the Presidential convoy and the shouts of "Sai Buhari" has nothing to do with politics of idealogy. It is rather religious and ethinic politics taking to a new height. The Northern political leaders have played the devils advocate; that Jonathan has "taken" what belongs to them and therefore must pay. Then enters Buhari.

"Buhari is seen by the the Northerners as their "Messiah" who will wrestle the power from the infidel back to the "believers". It is actually an insult for an infidel to rule over them. I am really suprised that many are carried away by the "Sai Buhari" chants as if it is prgressive".

Whether we like it or not, Nigeria is too complex a country; Religion and ethinic sentiments are the highest points of our politicing. We are actually wasting our time thinking that Nigeria will move forward. We are only postponing the evil day. Nigeria is not one country, has never been one and will never be one.

The Northern minorities and northern residents from other regions are going to vote for Jonathan. The same thing will happen in the West.Now, despite the "Sai Buhari" chants, Mr President will still win this election, free and fair and the "Sai Buhari" movement will maim, kill, burn, loot, etc. Maybe, the military will take over, maybe Jonathan will be killed, maybe Nigeria will really burn, maybe Biafra will rise to fall no more.

My advice is this: Southerneres in the North, please be vigilant.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by TMoni1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
Nigerians WAKE UP! its 12 years GONE, WASTED,
Its only a mad man that will do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.
We need a Change from PDP. We keep complaining and yet we remain blind and PDP and whoeva they produce cannot help Nigeria.

Fight corruption and a lot of thing will fall into place in our dear country! please let rise abve sentiments.

BUHARI is UPRIGHT, the only one that can bark and bite this institution of corruption holding Nigeria back.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by bkbabe97y(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
KenGali:

Clinton would not even shake Abacha, am sure he will also not Shake IBB, similarly he will not Shake Buhari, cause they are all Coupists. Clinton is a  true Democrat. What is Bakere?

You wanna put money on it that a GEJ govt will be LESS respected by the U.S Govt than a Gen.Buhari one?

You seen the Wikileaks report? Yeah, the ones where GEJ is described as inept by the U.S; where it was revealed that he voted 4 times (instead of once); Where it was admitted that his wife is under investigation for looting almost $15million. . . . ?

You seen all that? Now, who u think the U.S has more "Respect" for, clueless, spineless, thieving GEJ or a incorruptible Gen.BUhari?
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
bk.babe97y:

You wanna put money on it that a GEJ govt will be LESS respected by the U.S Govt than a Gen.Buhari one?

You seen the Wikileaks report? Yeah, the ones where GEJ is described as inept by the U.S; where it was revealed that he voted 4 times (instead of once); Where it was admitted that his wife is under investigation for looting almost $15million. . . . ?

You seen all that? Now, who u think the U.S has more "Respect" for, clueless, spineless, thieving GEJ or a incorruptible Gen.BUhari?

Are you sure you actually read those wikileaks you are misquoting.

The only thing they actually say is that GEJ said he was "In-experienced."
But between you and I and the rest of our country men, who is experienced?
How can we get experience when the same set of Army Generals, who make up the Club of Army Generals Who Own Nigeria CAGWON  have been recycling themselves in power ever since Me, You, and GEJ were born.
BUHARI is a MEMBER of CAGWON, we are tired of Violent Retired Army Generals and Coupists.

[size=16pt]Please do not be Deceived!
Vote for Fresh Air in 2011
Vote for GoodLuck/Sambo for Peace in Our Land
[/size]
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Solomon227(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
Do you want to vote for the friend of Dokpesi (the bomber); NO

Do you want to vote for the 'son' of IBB (the bomber/killer/looter); NO

Do you want to vote for importer of dust-bins from UK in 2011 ; NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of Bode (the looter/ex-convict); NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of OBJ (the election rigger/looter); NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of OGD (the looter/killer); NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of Ohakim (the beater of Igbo leaders and Reverend Father); NO

Do you want to vote for the President that wants us to pray for the bombers to confess; NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of Anenih (a Veteran looter); NO

Do you want to vote for the bribe giver (50,000 dollars transport fare); NO

[size=24pt]Vote for Positive Change in our Fatherland; BB 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by bkbabe97y(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
KenGali:

But between you and I and the rest of our country men, who is experienced?

I'm not your country man u im>becile!!! angry

Do u have a Blue Passport?

Is your Birth Registered with The NY Bureau Of Vital Statistics?

Do you abhor corruption?

Do you love a President that cavorts with known corrupt Govt. Officials and celebrates their release from prison?

Do you have electricity 24/7? Do you have any hope of getting it anytime soon with GEJ at the helm?

Is your First Lady a known, pilfering, money Launderer?

Do you celebrate mediocrity in you country?

Is every institution (Health, Education, Justice, Welfare and other social services) in your country comatose?

Is your country about to implode all because of the greed of one idi.otic Fisherman/Cowboy hat wearing mo'fo who is not fit to be a NY City Traffic Enforcement Officer to talk less of leading the richest, most populous, most educated black nation on earth?

Do you have any reason ( apart from sentimental, religious, or tribal ones) for supporting GEJ?

No?

Yes?

So, HOW DARE YOU REFER TO ME AS YOUR "COUNTRY MAN"?

We do not celebrate mediocrity where I'm from!
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
Solomon227:

Do you want to vote for the friend of Dokpesi (the bomber); NO

Do you want to vote for the 'son' of IBB (the bomber/killer/looter); NO

Do you want to vote for importer of dust-bins from UK in 2011 ; NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of Bode (the looter/ex-convict); NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of OBJ (the election rigger/looter); NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of OGD (the looter/killer); NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of Ohakim (the beater of Igbo leaders and Reverend Father); NO

Do you want to vote for the President that wants us to pray for the bombers to confess; NO

Do you want to vote for the friend of Anenih (a Veteran looter); NO

Do you want to vote for the bribe giver (50,000 dollars transport fare); NO

[size=24pt]Vote for Positive Change in our Fatherland; BB 2011[/size] for the future of our children

Would you rather vote for Coupists; NO

Would you rather vote for Extra Judicial Murders;NO

Would you rather vote for People who connive with their friends to Loot our Public Funds in Suite Cases;NO

Would you rather vote for Opportunists;NO

Would you rather vote for People who cannot win simple civil elections without threats of Violence;NO

let me leave it here, No long thing!

Due to issues of succession and zoning, GEJ has been held down. Lets give him the Relief he needs to move our Country Forward

[size=16pt]Vote Goodluck/Sambo for Progress
Vote Fresh Air in 2011, We all need them to Survive!
[/size]
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I'm not your country man u im>becile!!!  angry

Do u have a Blue Passport?

[size=16pt]Fellow im>becile!!! grin grin

What are you really doing here with your Blue Passport? grin grin grin ;

Are you that Jobless? grin grin grin grin grin

Or Tell us the truth, Where you recently Deported Back to Our Father Land? LOL[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, since you just arrived, Our Dear Land is Backwards because of a set of Army Generals, of which Buhari is One.

[size=16pt]VOTE GOODLUCK/SAMBO so that we can set our country free from the Club of Army Generals Who Own Nigeria CAGWON [/size]
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Solomon227(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2011
KenGali:

[size=16pt]Fellow im>becile!!! grin grin

What are you really doing here with your Blue Passport? grin grin grin ;

Are you that Jobless? grin grin grin grin grin

Or Tell us the truth, Where you recently Deported Back to Our Father Land? LOL[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, since you just arrived, Our Dear Land is Backwards because of a set of Army Generals, of which Buhari is One.

[size=16pt]VOTE GOODLUCK/SAMBO so that we can set our country free from the Club of Army Generals Who Own Nigeria CAGWON [/size]

On a good day I dont reply your kind of post. But I will dignify you and give u a benefit of doubt. I challenge u to a contest of achievements dropping. This is the game. I drop a physically visible achievement of Buhari, u drop one of GEJ and let the onlookers decide who is Pinky and who is d Brain between 2 of us.

Deal or No Deal?
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
You mean you want us to compare the achievements of a duly Elected and Sitting President, who continues to work hard to better the lot of his people, With that of a Coupist, whose Greed for Power sacked a duly elected democratic government.

Thanks, but there is absolutely no need. We all abhor Coupists!

Just like  Clinton does not Shake Coupists,  I will not Waste Time on  them.

[size=16pt]Would you like to talk about GEJ and Ribadu, that sounds better![/size]

By the way, if you are really brainy, you would know that rattling off the illegal activities of Buhari does not mean you are smart, Your inability to see the dangers of what he represents is what is glaring!
But you can have the title of being "more brainy" if you really need it!

As for me!
[size=16pt]Please Vote Goodluck/Sambo for Peace in Our Land
Vote for Fresh Air in 2011 
[/size]
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by manuch(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2011
even if Jonathan win which he will una go sey they rig am. so you can't win.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by chika4real: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
It is really unfortunate that some folks that i assume went to school,know how to use computer,have access to the internet,can browse,read and reason will still say they want to return PDP to power.Its really really unfortunate and sickening.A child born 12 years ago is close to the University already and we are not just at a fixed point,we are actually in the -ve.I recently ran an opinion pole on my FB page and I was surprised at the outcome.Of about 50 persons,

6 voted PDP
1.Ribadu
0 Shekarau
43 Buhari.
Now this is what I think about pple that post on NL and especially in support of GEJ.It must be the same persons with MULTIPLE IDS from his massive e-office in Abuja.All they do is just to create this kinds of scenarios we have from their supporters.I wish we could isolate computer IPs,you will be shocked beyond words.
Go the NEXT online,PUNCH,GUARDIAN,you will notice the way comments are made.only TRUCKPUSHER on NEXT and few people are in support of GEJ .Most are not in support in anyway.
My advice to GEJ supporters,get your passport ready cos u will be needing assylum.You read voilence into every statement because that is who you are.You are so scared of the coming CHANGE.12 wasted years,chai and you are still in support.U must be insane.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by recoome(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2011
A vote for two violent mugus
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by rasputinn(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2011
Now we know why Bakare was saying all that rubbish

" It is very clear now that Bakare is not afterall interested in the so called Change Nigeria he has been trumpeting but merely seeks his own relevance and personal gains. His mantra all along has been that "Buhari is the man preserved by God for this hour". So my question is; if Buhari is the man according to Bakare, why is he now being the stumbling block when a golden opportunity has been presented them on a platter of gold? Maybe he did not hear from God afterall because any slim chance that Buhari could have gotten (though would never be enough to defeat GEJ) has been blown by the prophet Bakare himself because of Ego and self centered interest. Nigerians, he has not even been in the game of politics for up to 4 months and he has already imbibed the greed of wicked politicians. And this is even when he has not tasted the powers and lucre of political office. Tell me what will happen if he eventually gets there? I bet this guy would not want to leave like Gaddaffi and Mubarak. He has already shown the signs early enough that he cannot let go of what has been giving to him in collective trust. Nigerians, is this the kind of person we want at the helm of affairs? Big NO. "

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/#disqus_thread
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by hunkyjohn(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2011
Why was there no wild wild south since CPC also rigged with underaged voters?
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by tomakint: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
jason123:
I think Bakare is right IF PDP rigs this election. There will be riots in the North and SW. These are my predictions.
Now that was Pastor Tunde Bakare talking in 2011 as if the huge crowd that cheered them (he and Buhari) up in the Northern part, Southwest can be likened to VICTORY but we know the story. This is 2015, any change? undecided
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by meccuno: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
at the end of the day what are we getting from the govt of buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention Progressives. / Rivers Re-run Election Result Update From INEC. / Don't Touch Atiku, Kalu Warns Buhari/APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.