Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Attention Progressives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Progressives. (5243 Views)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. / A.P.C The "Transparent" Progressives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Good Evening my fellow comrades. I hope my last (most likely) thread on Nairaland meet you guys in good health.

As was noticed, I've been away for quite some time now. Logged in today and couldn't believe the number of mentions I saw, most of which came from fellow progressives and others of course from PDP supporters. It would take a huge amount of time responding to each of them hence the necesity to create this thread.

About a month back I was unjustly banned by some mod for violating "rule 2". I served the 3days ban and came back active doing what I do best on nairaland; politicking. Couple of days later I was again banned for violating thesme rule, but this time only in the politics section meaning I could post on other topics as long as they are not emanating from the politics board. But hell, if you ban Omenka from politics, you could as well give him a blanket ban!!

This ban resulted from me calling someone a "fool" when he, without provocation, called me a "bastard"!! He left scot free and I got banned!! It really broke my heart the mods could be so shamelesly bias in dealing with members.

Anyone with a discerning mind must have noticed the relentless campaign by the administrators of this forum to gag critics of this government, and this campaign has been ramped up a coupla notches as we approach the general elections. They do this not knowing that the beauty of a civil and just society is in the accommodation of dissention. What need is there for a debate if the mods of such a debate would only allow for the expression of just one kind of narrative, that which favours their principal?? The most resouceful and outspoken supporters of the opposition on this forum are either serving one lengthy ban or another, from gbawe to barcanista. Has this forum become so perverted?? The kind of anti opposition threads that hit the front page as well leaves a very sour taste in the mouth for their sheer idiocy and lack of substance; with the worst being the "will buhari raise cattle in aso rock??" I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that!!!

Nairaland is fast losing its texture especially in the politics section which hapens to be the busiest place on the forum, and if the admin decides to take steps to stop the drift, that is his business (very much doubt he will for even himself once appologised for calling buhari a "human being" when the general was mourning the death of his wife!!).

Whatever happens here onwards is no longer my business. I wish to limit my activity on the forum to just liking and sharing posts. The mods have demostrated in unambigious terms their disdain for the opposition and since I'm hardly in a position to put a leash on their needless onslaught it is time one left them to their devices. Perhaps someday I'd create my own forum where commonsense would prevail and triumph over inanity and despotism.

God bless you all.

Cc:
NgeneUkwenu, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Cramjonse, Arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
Berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Clerverly, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Keneking, Pendy79,
Neenar,
Desola , MizMyColi, Whitecat007 ,keneking, Lakpalakpa,
ShehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast
, Olaaderin Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks,
Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta Ilugunboy, Naptu2,
Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Attention Progressives. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
omenka:
Good my fellow comrades. I hope my last (most likely) thread on Nairaland meet you guys in good health.

As was noticed, I've been away for quite some time now. Logged in today and couldn't believe the number of mentions I saw, most of which came from fellow progressives and others of course from PDP supporters. It would take a huge amount of time responding to each of them hence the necesity to create this thread.

About a month back I was unjustly banned by some mod for violating "rule 2". I served the 3days ban and came back active doing what I do best on nairaland; politicking. Couple of days later I was again banned for violating thesme rule, but this time only in the politics section meaning I could post on other topics as long as they are not emanating from the politics board. But hell, if you ban Omenka from politics, you could as well give him a blanket ban!!

This ban resulted from me calling someone a "fool" when he, without provocation, called me a "bastard"!! He left scot free and I got banned!! It really broke my heart the mods could be so shamelesly bias in dealing with members.

Anyone with a discerning mind must have noticed the relentless campaign by the administrators of this forum to gag critics of this government, and this campaign has been ramped up a coupla notches as we approach the general elections. They do this not knowing that the beauty of a civil and just society is in the accommodation of dissention. What need is there for a debate if the mods of such a debate would only allow for the expression of just one kind of narrative, that which favours their principal?? The most resouceful and outspoken supporters of the opposition on this forum are either serving one lengthy ban or another, from gbawe to barcanista. Has this forum become so perverted?? The kind of anti opposition threads that hit the front page as well leaves a very sour taste in the mouth for their sheer idiocy and lack of substance; with the worst being the "will buhari raise cattle in aso rock??" I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that!!!

Nairaland is fast losing its texture especially in the politics section which hapens to be the busiest place on the forum, and if the admin decides to take steps to stop the drift, that is his business (very much doubt he will for even himself once appologised for calling buhari a "human being" when the general was mourning the death of his wife!!).

Whatever happens here onwards is no longer my business. I wish to limit my activity on the forum to just liking and sharing posts. The mods have demostrated in unambigious terms their disdain for the opposition and since I'm hardly in a position to put a leash on their needless onslaught it is time one left them to their devices. Perhaps someday I'd create my own forum where commonsense would prevail and triumph over inanity and despotism.

God bless you all.

Welcome back bros! You are not going anywhere! yes not now! If you ever believed the journey to freedom is laced with gold you should as well accept that jonathan's second name is not corruption cheesy

Dont bother about the front page, i love what is going on there cheesy, because any anti Buhari/Tinubu/APC thread that makes it there, ends up ridiculing PDP/Satans/those in charge, as evidenced by the corresponding comments, shares and likes!

The journey is almost done, dont allow them to frustrate you and others out of the game! Our persistent, courageous quest for change has started to yield fruit, so no need to disembark midway! Stay course bros! We shall all celebrate the Nigeria of our Dream!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention Progressives. by egift(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Welcome back bro. We all should know that the efforts of Nigerians to defeat Corruption, its handlers and agents will not be easy. But the fact remains that Nigerians are uniting to flush out the Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption Administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan back to the Creek.

As for Nairaland administration, simply use the report link (they may or may not). And when need be, we will let the gloves off.

But it is important to note that exposing the lies and falsehood of those agents of the coven and educating Nigerians will be paramount. Nigerians will not back-off till Nigeria is liberated from the Corruption that is holding us down.

Omenka - welcome back!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Progressives. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
We shall overcome.

5 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Welcome back comrade!
This is not the best time for you to limit your posts on this forum because of the unjust ban given to you. As you can see,most progressives have in one way or the other been given unjust bans and we still bounce back and continue the fight. I know you might be emotional about it but don't let it weigh you down.
It is obvious how Nairaland has turned to a propaganda against Buhari and APC. We must join hands together and fight the scourge which is about labelling our party evil. Please do not back out or start limiting your posts. Ah ah! I won't be happy with you if you do that.

Kindly follow me Omenka,wanna PM you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Progressives. by donphilopus: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Welcome back bro. No amount of intimidation will distract us from yearning for change!

4 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by brownlord2: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by MalcoImX: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
omenka:
Good Evening my fellow comrades. I hope my last (most likely) thread on Nairaland meet you guys in good health.

Cc:
NgeneUkwenu, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Cramjonse, Arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
Berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Neenar,
Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793
Hey, put my name up there, ...... and you ain't going nowhere. Winners never quit, quitters never win.

5 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by 9jii(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
PROGRESSIVE

2 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by laimo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Omenka,you've been a great comrade in this war to liberate Nigeria.Even though I'm new here,I can see the injustice.
I have done my fair share to stick it up and push when pushed.I've used the report button once in a while.I've also noticed we're winning.

It's a glorious day soon.Soon,nairaland will be a forum for celebrating progressive ideas and ideals I know you hold dear to your heart.We can never give up.
I'm so very proud to fight for freedom alongside a courageous Nigerian like you,even though we've never met personally,your pains in your writings here on nairaland are mine too.

This is the time to rise up,report when hurt,challenge for space when challenged.

Things change and they will as a constant.Pdp,that behemoth evil will be defeated.Hope 2015.

GMB till Nigeria gets better.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by edogirl2: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Not now.

When we were outnumbered & out gunned initially (few months back), you were one of the few who remained in the line of fire and kept going, fighting the APC corner and inspiring the rest of us.

How can you quit after all that, and just as we are entering the final rounds of this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Don't do it. Not now. Why not take a little time off but return to active posting in the new year.

You are a battle - hardened hero here. DON'T QUIT NOW...just a few weeks more to go.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by Arysexy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eya, lamentation of the unrepentant NL ex convicts.

My condolence on d death of apc.

12 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by laimo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
We've won already. APC! Change!

I never give up,ready to debunk pdp's evil lies anytime,any day,always.

Buhari 2015.

10 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Arysexy:

this reminds me of Doyin Okupe the BASTARD. Hmmm

11 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by laimo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Arysexy:

Are you Okupe?In case you don't know,okupe is failed Jonathan's attack dog. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by Arysexy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
But apc is a dead man walking party. Final burial is February 2015. quote me.

5 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by gratiaeo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
GEJ till Buhari get sense

11 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by Odutodaiwa: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Omenka, have you noticed lately that the momentum is on the side of the progressives after APC presidential primary. It appears most people who were hitherto undecided have recently decided to pitch their tent with the progressives. So why would you leave now when the team need you the most. In the last three days I noticed that sometimes you read 10 comments all condemning the "stealing is not corruption government" led by the clueless one.

Omenka, I pray you will achieve your destiny in life. You won't die off midway like a smoke. I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest. History will be kind to you if you don't give up.

4 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Although the likes of you, berem, egift, Gbawe, ngeneukwenu, edogirl2, orlandoowoh, Arresa, etc have overstayed you welcome on nairaland, I still gotta welcome you back to the forum. You'll be fine, just make sure you play by the rules. Nigerians around here hate the prospect of a Buhari presidency, so get with the program or you'll keep getting banned.

Goodluck

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Progressives. by Rawani: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2014
I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature. - John D. Rockefeller

Bruv your works on this forum testify of your commitment to this progressive movement, and we are at the eleventh hour of this struggle. Now more than ever would your comradeship have been a catalyst to our collective efforts, but there must be an weightier underlying reason for your decision which must be accorded full regard. I admonish you to tarry a while in continuance of our sacrifice, just as I wish you success in your pursuits. Cheers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Progressives. by lakpalakpa: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Welcome back bro.....

3 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by tit(f): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2014
Is tinubu a progressive?

8 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by kropelgrada(m): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2014
omenka:

God bless you all.

Cc:
Berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Neenar,
Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793
Guy the way you go emotional to curry favor is phenomenal.
You and i know that you are still going to come back here posting your trash.We know all these gimmicks now.
But we still need you to stick around a little while,maybe till after the general elections then you can all hobble off to go lick your wounds somewhere.Like your followers said,you are a general and a good general does not leave his comrades in the middle of a fight.

7 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by medamillion(m): 5:18am On Dec 15, 2014
d enigmatic omenka, I salute your courage. It is not deniable that progressives ar being victimized day-by-day on this forum bt we should al remain firm in our struggle to redeem our father land. Please don't be distracted...THE CHANGE is here.#GMB#

3 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Although the likes of you, berem, egift, Gbawe, ngeneukwenu, edogirl2, orlandoowoh, Arresa, etc have overstayed you welcome on nairaland, I still gotta welcome you back to the forum. You'll be fine, just make sure you play by the rules. Nigerians around here hate the prospect of a Buhari presidency, so get with the program or you'll keep getting banned.

Goodluck
Even u dey tok.

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by Bruteforce101: 5:50am On Dec 15, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Goodluck

Even a male turn female like you is feeling important. Lmaooo. Wonderful.

5 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by SweetJoystick(m): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2014
Do not relent, it's fight until the end when we shall come out victorious, lots of work still needs to be done

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Wait till February 2015 before you announce your last thread grin

4 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by gratiaeo(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2014
tit:
Is tinubu a progressive?
Question 4 the gods

2 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2014
@ NgeneUkwenu, Egift, OrlandoOwoh, Berem, Donphilopus, Brownlord2, MalcoImX, 9jii, Laimo, Edogirl2, Rawani, Lakpalakpa, Sweetpenis, Medamillion: I thank you guys for your kind words and encouragement. I feel really humbled. I hope you guys keep the flag flying and sustain the enviable momentum Brand Buhari has been generating lately. A lot depends on your posts on this forum.

Will communicate with Barcanista and see what we come up with to promote the course around here.

God bless you guys for all your efforts.
Nigeria must succeed.

God bless APC.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Berem you got mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Governors And Ministers Under Buhari's Regime (1984-1985) / Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. / FINALLY!!! Vice Presidential Debate Results Released, See Who Floored Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.