Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? (1880 Views)

5 Extra Ways To Say I'm Sorry / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by nurabela: 1:49am On Mar 16, 2011
How do you say I'm sorry to your one and only?
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by sexy74(m): 5:51am On Mar 16, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]@ poster
u just wrote it, i am sorry.

except you are asking for it in a different language.
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by Blazay(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2011
With a lot of humor.
Make him or her laugh.
If you can tickle him or her to a good laughter. . .you are forgiven. kiss

If this fails, wait till he or she cools off. Then try again.
APOLOGISING NA-KED ALWAYS DOES THE TRICK. cheesy
If you are wrong, act like you are wrong. Put away your 'foolish pride'. kiss

I usually hear things like. . . .

"My sweetest mommy. . .are you mad at me? Your one and only daddy? I go die o! I say I am sorry, it will not happen again. Please forgive me. I take God beg you. Na your daddy you dey suffer like this? So no show na'abania? Chei! Just shoot me then. . .death is better." grin. . . on bended knees too, na-ked and with a massive erection! cool

My heart just melts like butter in the sun. Even if I am soooooooooooo mad. Gosh, he always knows how to push those buttons. I never stay mad for more than 10 minutes no matter what he does. . . .and vice versa. cool

Ewu!!! cheesy
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by Appleeyes: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2011
I'd buy a flower depending on the gravity of the offence committed but more importantly, show a deep sense of remorsefulness (always works). I've bought designer stuffs in the past cause he's a bit of a designer freak. lols

P.S He does same for me and even more.
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by babyme1(f): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
Blazay:

With a lot of humor.
Make him or her laugh.

"My sweetest mommy. . .are you mad at me? Your one and only daddy? I go die o! I say I am sorry, it will not happen again. Please forgive me. I take God beg you. Na your daddy you dey suffer like this? So no show na'abania? Chei! Just shoot me then. . .death is better." grin. . . on bended knees too, na-ked and with a massive erection! cool

My heart just melts like butter in the sun. Even if I am soooooooooooo mad. Gosh, he always knows how to push those buttons. I never stay mad for more than 10 minutes no matter what he does. . . .and vice versa. cool

Ewu!!! cheesy
Thot you are a man? undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by Brite02(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
@OP. Buy her/him their favorites. If he/she is the kind that likes eating your cooked meals. .then i'l say prepare him/her is favorites dish and try him over.
Secondly- when u are showing yourr remorse be dramatic, be very sorry for what u ve done wrong e.t.c
thirdly- remember to always assure the person that it'l not happen again and always, keep to your word always.
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by CrazyMan(m): 12:48am On Mar 17, 2011
I would buy an MTN recharge card of 1500, text her the pin and add an apology message along with it.

Believe me when she loads it and reads the message, all would be forgiven.
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2011
@Crazy man,For real? shocked
Recharge card?For wife,girlfriend or bootycall undecided

Blazay:

With a lot of humor.
Make him or her laugh.

Ewu!!! cheesy
GBAM cheesy
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by pslm23(f): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2011
Blazay:

With a lot of humor.
Make him or her laugh.

Ewu!!! cheesy

grin grin I will even forgive him for his next offense when he begs like that for forgiveness,  grin grin
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by MissyB3(f): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2011
Blazay:

With a lot of humor.
Make him or her laugh.

Ewu!!! cheesy
OMG!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by MaiSuya(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
Blazay:

With a lot of humor.
Make him or her laugh.

Most men, I'm sure, would like that. grin
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by jamace(m): 5:25am On Mar 22, 2011
Every person is unique and so is what is pleasing to them. You should know what is/are pleasing to her/him and act so.
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by OAM4J: 6:18am On Mar 23, 2011
baby.me:

Thot you are a man? undecided undecided

thot wrong cheesy
Re: How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? by soccerchic(f): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2012
nurabela: How do you say I'm sorry to your one and only?

I say it to him in Arabic first and when he sounds confused, then I say it in English. i just love doing this lol......i know i know, am just bad tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Think Your Partner Should Spend On. . . / Is It Ok To Lay Your Baby To Sleep Facing Up? / Awesome Recreated Childhood And Family Photographs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.