Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) (32375 Views)

Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally / Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Anambra should not miss this manooo! But i fear my country, good people don't win elections here
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Micval: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Billionaire in $ or naira?

Does he think he can stand a chance against the former CEO/MD of Transcorp?

I seriously doubt if he can,the former CEO Mr. Val Ozigbo I a grassroot politician,apart from being a philanthropist,He has the support of the masses and also of the who is who in the political space,but the good thing remains that Anambra state is fielding technocrats in this forthcoming election
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by delawal: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Billionaire in $ or naira?

Does he think he can stand a chance against the former CEO/MD of Transcorp?

u re right. valentine Ozigbo will do a beta job than him in anambra
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by EMMY76: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
sapientia:
They have imported another clown like Obiano

Even after the madness of Okorocha, people still equate philanthropism with good governance.

OK oo

You can't compare this man with okorohausa.
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Adufeamos: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
With clear inscription above them .... No waiting, no standing keep walking. Yet they stay. Can u do that wher u coming from. So the land u re coming to rule is thrash abi. He wil be a bad leader if allowed simple.
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
U just spoke like a typical politician, APGA for that matter. Am not against any political party but the point in my post is that since u really know he is trying, can u list 10 things he have done since his trying years? Remember embezzlement is also trying when u look at it from the angle of the embezzler
rowland545:
if u r talking about Willie obiano he's trying...

U don't expect him to turn the state into new York in 8years can u

Governance is all about continuity and good governance.... People need to understand this.

The next president of Nigeria even if its Justin Trudie of Canada...(hope I got the name right)...can't change the situation of Nigeria in 8years or even 20years
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by rowland545(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
U just spoke like a typical politician, APGA for that matter. Am not against any political party but the point in my post is that since u really know he is trying, can u list 10 things he have done since his trying years? Remember embezzlement is also trying when u look at it from the angle of the embezzler
I schooled in anambra for 4years...I can tel u d security is improving.

Although its not that great and many things have to b done...but its improving... And civil service workers salary always comes timely so I heard.

The state is not were it should be...i mean Nigeria and Africa is not were it should be...but I can tell u d man is trying..
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Timsilver(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
angelusbrut:
That's my man,give him Anambra state for just one year, it will become a place to admire,aan that finish multiple structures in 6 months with solid materials. As a matter of fact this man will be an answered prayer

This is exactly how one Rochas man use to campaign for him for years before he became governor on Channels TV. I wish I took note of his name.

That man wasted my time and day dreams visualizing what Rochas would do if he becomes the governor.

How did it end?
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Pio44: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Another failed gov obiano
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2020
We are indirectly saying same thing! He is trying, I agree but not where we expected after his predecessor from same political party raised the bar. When a standard is 10, you are expected to either stay close to 10 or above 10 anything below 5 is unacceptable. For close to 8yrs now he was only able to do less than 10 achievements. Can u tell me 1 road he has constructed? Just one he haven't awarded talk less of completing it. His predecessor awarded massive shopping malls in 3 cities, paid upfront only for this man to come on board to stop everything just because he won't benefit from it yet he won't award his own contracts only that cargo airport is his best contract so far. Not a full airport but just a cargo airport. Na real wa
rowland545:
I schooled in anambra for 4years...I can tel u d security is improving.

Although its not that great and many things have to b done...but its improving... And civil service workers salary always comes timely so I heard.

The state is not were it should be...i mean Nigeria and Africa is not were it should be...but I can tell u d man is trying..
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Exaggerating kee u there. Common Google would have helped Ur ignorance

Cure Ur ignorance here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3388533/meet-godwin-maduka-one-africas

Dr. Godwin Maduka is United States of America (USA) based medical practitioner. He is the MD/CEO Las Vegas Health Institute, USA.

Here are 18 clear things he did for his community.

DR. GODWIN MADUKA built:
1) Two churches, one each for the Anglicans and Catholics.
(2) Trinity Hospital and Maternity.
(3) Over 100 standard houses for widows and the poor in the area.
(4) Immaculate Conception International College 1 and 2 , with buses donated to them.
(5) A police station for security.
(6) A magistrate court.
(7) A standard market called (Afor Market), .
(cool Barracks for the Civil Defense staff,
(9) Two monasteries for churches.
(10) Community centre (Community Hall and his own Village Hall).
(11) A Post office.
(12) A state high court.
(13) Provided transformers to boost electricity in the community.
(14) Mighty edifices for primary and secondary schools.
(15) A palace for the monarch, civic centre,.
(16) Houses for clerics of Catholic and Anglican churches, among others.
(17) Five star hotel known as Lion of Africa resort.
(18) A 17 storey building a World class International standard Hospital / Health research institute (which will serve as the destination of all health matters in Africa, since it will be the biggest and the best of it kind in African soil).

/
#17.
Please post the pictures and address of this 5-Star hotel in Nkerehi aka Umuchukwu.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Election Banner Advert (Photo) / Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.