Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? (2177 Views)

PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / He Is 26 And She Is 30?? / My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by bamdil(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2007
For guys in nairaland, do u think 26 is suitable to get married to a lady and settle down?
Some white people believe that they may get married between their twenties but not bearing children around that period. What do you think?
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Seun(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2007
I'm almost 25; I'm so old and yet I feel so young. I am not even thinking of such things.
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2007
Seun:

I'm almost 25; I'm so old and yet I feel so young. I am not even thinking of such things.

Oh Seun you are just perfect for someone I know! kiss
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by SGN(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2007
Its about maturity and readiness mentally, physically and

other wherewithal.

A 30 year old might not be as mature as another 25 year old,

it all depends.

2 Likes

Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by uchetobi(f): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2007
of course 26 is good to go. As long as you are financially and emotionally stable. If You have found the right girl, your parents approve, you have a stable source ofincome, you are lonely cheesy etc There is no age limit

1 Like

Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by osereka(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2007
I have a bros that marry at 24,  now he is 50 he told me it was not easy but that he give glory to God that helped him. now he is happy cos he is a grand dad and that only his last child is still in the uni. let me tell u if u see him u will not believe that he is 50. he look so young for his age. so my bros is good to marry at that age, so that u will have time to enjoy ur old age. EVEN IBO GUYS DE MARRY EARLY NOWADAYS
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by teeirl: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2007
Marriage is not to do with age, It is about been ready to commit to this person you are meant to love through all the stresses and strains that life throws at you. I am 27 im not married and I have a 6 year old daughter and I'm not in a hurry to wed just coz I'm getting old. I have not found the man i want to spend the reat of my life with and therefore im not goin to marry for the sake of it. Its a big commitment and marriage should be for life so age aside if you love ur partner and know you want to be together for life go ahead and do it. Forget what white people think or black people think its what you think and fell ready for. I'm white and im older than you and im not thinking of marriage so it clearly depends on the person not an age bracket, Good luck grin grin
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by hotchic1(f): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2007
i don't think u're too young or too old 2 get married,in as much as u knw wot its takes get married n u think u avit,then its cool.
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by dinnerm(f): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2007
yes,it is,if he has enough money to take care of his wife and children when they come.
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by DisGuy: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2007
As long as you are not living in daddys house and atleast N2m in the bank with a good job
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by chihums(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2009
michelline, e be like say u like seun, u indirectly want him 2 chyke u. NLs beware
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by biola44: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2009
ya, if u've got all it takes! cool
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2009
Dis Guy:

As long as you are not living in daddys house and atleast N2m in the bank with a good job

A good job is okay! No be byforce to get N2m for bank,

26 - 28 is the perfect time to get married, cool

35 na Long Thing!

Make God jst butter person bread, grin
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by tommy2k2(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2009
its good to get married at that age but dont forget that challenges are always around the corners, just make sure u re stong enough to handle them, all na for beta
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
faakay:

A good job is okay! No be byforce to get N2m for bank,

26 - 28 is the perfect time to get married, cool

35 na Long Thing!

Make God jst butter person bread, grin

What makes 26-28 a perfect time to get married?
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
teeirl:

Marriage is not to do with age, It is about been ready to commit to this person you are meant to love through all the stresses and strains that life throws at you. I am 27 im not married and I have a 6 year old daughter and I'm not in a hurry to wed just coz I'm getting old. I have not found the man i want to spend the reat of my life with and therefore im not goin to marry for the sake of it. Its a big commitment and marriage should be for life so age aside if you love ur partner and know you want to be together for life go ahead and do it. Forget what white people think or black people think its what you think and fell ready for. I'm white and im older than you and im not thinking of marriage so it clearly depends on the person not an age bracket, Good luck grin grin

Can't agree with u more
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Omolola1(f): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
Dis Guy:

Money is just little part of it, if u think money only can make a happy marriage then think again

1 Like

Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by justwise(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
SGN:

Its about maturity and readiness mentally, physically and

other wherewithal.

A 30 year old might not be as mature as another 25 year old,

it all depends.

I buy ur points anytime anyday
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
justwise:

What makes 26-28 a perfect time to get married?

That is what I believe,

@ Worst 30

Anything above 35! Devil is @ work grin
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by justwise(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2009
faakay:

That is what I believe,

@ Worst 30

Anything above 35! Devil is @ work grin

U are playing God
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
@TOpic

Marriage, I must say is a thing of the mind. . . and needeless to say, once your state of mind doesn't accomodate Marriage yet at that young age, my brother, u'd better move and focus on other important things in your life.
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by chihums(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
i plan 2 get married at 27, i'm ok wit a good job but stilll wit my parents in Abuja. however, I've not found a suitable mate. that's my problem. i believe u need 2 b mature emotionally and otherwise, be able to take kia of a woman and ward off jealousy and insecurity from ur head. age is just number
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by steve49ja(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
26's old enough infact any age (above 20) is OK when you meet the rules;

Rule 1: Money (Saved Cash, Constant Income)
Rule 2: Love
Rule 3: Never forget rule 1

Having a kid early pass off when you get older, its fun growing with ya kid
E.g :
Dad - 50
Son - 25
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by vanderjo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
i think that is the best time to marry,in your twenties,just that our economy is not right,its very good to marry at a young age.its more fun
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
justwise:

U are playing God

How?
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2009
chihums:

michelline, e be like say u like seun, u indirectly want him 2 chyke u. NLs beware

Now that you know, wetin wan happen? tongue
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by justwise(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
How? i thought u have the biological clock of everybody? if somebody is not married at 35 then devil is involved
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
justwise:

How? i thought u have the biological clock of everybody? if somebody is not married at 35 then devil is involved

For real?
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by Sauron1: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2009
michelin89:

For real?

New doctor's report says menopause now starts at 35. shocked shocked
Michelin, tell that boyfriend of yours to start making babies with you already.
Time is ticking away.
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by justwise(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
michelin89:

For real?

yea according to faakay (m if u not married by the age of 35 then no hope
Re: For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? by mamagee3(f): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
26 is okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Addicted To Her / How Do You Ask A Girl For A Second Chance? / What Shld I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.