Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations (20669 Views)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / Katsina Government Deducts 3% Of Worker Salaries To Rebuild Burnt Central Market / MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by namqul(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:

Exactly my thought. Make dem no touch my money o. Na to withdraw all my money put am for BTC sure pass now.

Can you explain to me how the btc work?
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by TecM0: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Good one
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by escohido123: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2020
YoonSung57:
Its the banks customers that will provide the money smiley Wahala for who dey save money for bank smiley

1. Stamp charge - #120
2. Card Maintenance - #90
3. SMS Alert - #70/sms

smiley smiley I'm out of bank

Oga u are a liar.
How will the bank charge u #70 against #4/SMS.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by fatymore(f): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Good morning,

It is a good day to start sending in your orders.

Without you, there can't be us
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by prestigiouslady: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
What is then the work of insurance companies?
Hnm, nothing dey work for this country sa

Most of these government offices do not have up to date Insurance
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by ablejesus26(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2020
So wat will the insurance Company be doing picking beans i guest

awon oniranu

Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by HAccord: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2020
AirBay:

And when btc falls from 15k to 9k undecided grin

Na national hospital be that grin

It still remains more stable the naira. Naira falls everyday. If you had N50,000 by January, that amount is currently worth N37,000 in actual relative purchasing power. Do the maths.

Saving your money only in Naira will make you poorer every year, no matter how hard you strive. It's like pushing a cart up mountain Kilimanjaro. Even Buhari, Emefiele and other politicians don't save their money in naira. I will not continue to lose value for money because I have idiotic nincompoops in power making fiscal decisons that affects my personal economy. Laye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by HAccord: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Poor man's thinking. The money being made from people that really matter would go into the reconstruction.

If you have a business, your first point of call should be providing security for it.

You are obviously a lobotomized zombie, Let the President, VP, Senators, HOR, Govenors, IGP, COAS etc donate 10% of their security votes for the reconstruction of those buildings, they are progenitors of the problems that led to the protest and therefore should bear the costs for their insensitivity and stupidity.

Can you remind us how many times SARS were 'banned' in the previous years before now? If they had been sensitive to the plight of the people in 2017 when they were asked to ban SARS would it have degenerated to what we have today?

Pray for sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
Why should banks use depositors money to build police station for Buhari after problems caused by Buharis incompetence.

It is fear that is making them to that. They don't want to be sanctioned for allowing inflow into the Accounts that were opened by the promoters to facilitate the protests. It's like the federal government are blaming them for allowing funds to get into such Accounts.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Chujor1634(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2020
2020 A year to remember. by 2023, we will kick out all these bad folks.. we will show them that our mumu don end[b][/b]
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Myself2(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

Exactly

You will first ask whether any of those public buildings was ever insured.

SMH
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by mechanics(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2020
But we are not seeing the beneficiaries of those empowerment programme.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by SmartPolician: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
Why should banks use depositors money to build police station for Buhari after problems caused by Buharis incompetence.. If Buhari had handled the problem of SARS brutality well from the onset no station will be burnt , if he didn't send soldiers needlessly to the Toll gate no station will be burnt !!! If he had insurance in place for his police then there will be no need for banks footing such bills ..

I expect a class action stopping Nigerian banks from using depositors money to fund govt incompetence!!!!!!

I don't hide my disdain for Buhari, but this is needless.

We should have the mindset of developing our country. I don't know about you, but I don't have another country.

Any industry that wants to play that role should be encouraged and appreciated. Nation building should mean something to us.

Lastly, I don't even blame the dullard in Aso Villa, I blame those who voted for him the second time. Buhari is a colossal failure

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by naija4life247: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

So, Insurance companies should insure Police stations.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by 27Pushing30: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

Insurance is a very technical field.

For example i "heard" a lekki (Admiralty way) business owner insurance lapsed 2 days before that incident.

Imagine

Also personally i know people who were scrambling to insure their businesses and goods during this whole storm. that's life
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by hardbody: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

Dummy. Insurance kicks in when properties are insured and premiums paid then ckaims are settled. Speak to what you understand and stop spewing trash in a public domain. Are you aware that monies stolen from banks during the riots will be paid by Insurance companies because banks have a level of insurance on that? Or you haven't heard that claims are pouring in in billions and insurance companies are working out the payments. As we speak what insurance do you have?
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Myhusband(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2020
Supermugu:
.... cool Una dey destroy public and private properties and then expect Government to rebuild them ba angry Nonsense na una bank account go rebuild dem through Bank Charges grin grin grin

Besides ! The banks have funds meant for CSR. cool cool cool

Oyaaa ! Receive this slap angry

with all honesty and sincerity I don't think you can make use of your brain till thy kingdom come

I'm an antagonist to this shortsighted protest, so what's all this rubbish you cooked up there with your watery brain?

you need to allow your mental provider connect before typing and quoting me next time. enjoy my civil response
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by forbisi: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2020
We will like to invite you to join the webinar tagged: Propelling My Voice as a Change Agent.
There has been a lot going on in recent times and we believe it is important for us to spotlight them and have a honest conversation around them.

It is our hope that as a result of this conversation, the youth in our country will become better enlightened and inspired to take a positive stand in the society.

We will also discuss the positive aspects of social media and how it can be used as a constructive tool for image perception.

We will be giving youths the opportunity to share their story on how all the recent happenings have affected them.
Date: Thursday 12th November 2020
Time: 11: 00 am

Please join us by clicking on the link below to register ahead of time https://forms.gle/KKYS9S7xpHinn3dJA