Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations (20677 Views)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / Katsina Government Deducts 3% Of Worker Salaries To Rebuild Burnt Central Market / MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by westlius(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2020
rocknation62:
Make dem re-build am we go burn am,burn the banks wey build am.
Abeg oo.
We dont want crisis again
Lots of govt agencies has started youth empowerment
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Dahyormine(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
What is then the work of insurance companies?
Hnm, nothing dey work for this country sa
insurance doesnt cover riot, only accident or theft
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Mccullum: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
Why should banks use depositors money to build police station for Buhari after problems caused by Buharis incompetence.. If Buhari had handled the problem of SARS brutality well from the onset no station will be burnt , if he didn't send soldiers needlessly to the Toll gate no station will be burnt !!! If he had insurance in place for his police then there will be no need for banks footing such bills ..

I expect a class action stopping Nigerian banks from using depositors money to fund govt incompetence!!!!!! Such Money will be better put to use providing micro credit lines for SMEs and bank customers

Banks need security around their locations, that's why they're trying to assist government to rebuild and renovate those stations burnt by the rioters.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2020
from customers money of bank charges, sms charges, email charges, card maintenance charge and depsoit/withdrawal charges!
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by mcameo: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
Why should banks use depositors money to build police station for Buhari after problems caused by Buharis incompetence.. If Buhari had handled the problem of SARS brutality well from the onset no station will be burnt , if he didn't send soldiers needlessly to the Toll gate no station will be burnt !!! If he had insurance in place for his police then there will be no need for banks footing such bills ..

I expect a class action stopping Nigerian banks from using depositors money to fund govt incompetence!!!!!! Such Money will be better put to use providing micro credit lines for SMEs and bank customers

Guys, this is quite hilarious, do u know what danger we are all in, you blame Buhari, do u this he gives a damn, in my area, cultists, hoodlums are shooting every night, no police or authorities to contail them, Nigeria, lagos is fast becoming Tripoli and you are complaining about banks using depositors money, note soon, there would not be a bank or depositors to transact in this state, pray the police restore a semblance of authority on the street, if not, chaos would reign.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by FarahAideed: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2020
mcameo:

Guys, this is quite hilarious, do u know what danger we are all in, you blame Buhari, do u this he gives a damn, in my area, cultists, hoodlums are shooting every night, no police or authorities to contail them, Nigeria, lagos is fast becoming Tripoli and you are complaining about banks using depositors money, note soon, there would not be a bank or depositors to transact in this state, pray the police restore a semblance of authority on the street, if not, chaos would reign.

Nigeria is fast becoming Tripoli because people like you voted for Buhari , even before Endsars the entire length of the country had become lawless with gangs a d kidnappers reigning everwhere... I warned if Buhari was elected Nigeria will spiral into a Somalia like insecurity quagmire and I was right ...what some of us see sitting some of you can never see quick even when standing ...Again you are using emotions to support another wrong move ... Did Buhari govt need banks to help him rehabilitate captured Boko Haram members ? Wake up
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by silentoperator: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2020
Banks should make money available for farm initiatives. This way, the youths will be gainfully employed and grow at their own pace.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Ajsmart(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2020
It’s a know secret that police is needed at banks to provide security for the monies stolen by polithiefians and the corrupted-rich.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by chaloskyx: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2020
WHILE YOU ARE AT IT ALSO BUILD AND RENOVATE THE POLICE RESIDENTIAL QUARTERS OF ALL NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICERS SINCE ITS NOW BANKS THAT HANDLE SOCIAL WELFARE WHILE OUR NIGERIAN GOVERNMENTS JOB IS TO SIT DOWN AND LOOT RICE AND INDOMIE USELESS COUNTRY
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by AFONJACOW(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2020
I hope it's not with my money with them
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by IbnBattuta1960: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2020
hardbody:

Dummy. Insurance kicks in when properties are insured and premiums paid then ckaims are settled. Speak to what you understand and stop spewing trash in a public domain. Are you aware that monies stolen from banks during the riots will be paid by Insurance companies because banks have a level of insurance on that? Or you haven't heard that claims are pouring in in billions and insurance companies are working out the payments. As we speak what insurance do you have?
Mr/Mrs omniscience,
Are you suggesting that the police stations float in the air and cannot be regarded as landed properties? Hence are out of the insurable realm?
Or are you saying Nigerian government is too big/small to use insurance products for its assets?
Are insurance policy conditions cast in stone? Whoever say they cannot cover losses arising from civil disturbances where the probability of occurrence (annually) is less than 1...
I won't follow your lead to go personal because you have just told the world how educated and mature you are.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:

Your cantankerous coconut head has nothing to offer humanity.
Yes businesses must be protected and the police stations rebuilt, but at whose cost? The struggling depositor whose money is losing value everyday or the fattened politicians with multi-billions as security votes?

You are mad but have no one tell you, simian zombie.
I really cannot understand why you're crying more than the bereaved. Banks and corporate organizations have been contributing a whole lot to the society as see even during the Coronavirus. Yet, the few inconsequential notes you keep with them hasn't disappeared.

You're suddenly angry that they choose to protect their business from unreasonable idiots as you who would still call it palatives when they are robbed.

Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Saig: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2020
Na so Dem just comot my money for account yesterday sef. I no even kno wetin dem comot that money for sad
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Phatazy(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Depositors money is save,banks don't touch that they have their money to spend.

Wud u say banks pay salaries from depositors money ?
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by iokpebholo: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2020
OmoManU:

are you people just stupid with this Buhari obsession, can't u reason??
Don't mind those glorified mumu.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by iokpebholo: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2020
silentoperator:
Banks should make money available for farm initiatives. This way, the youths will be gainfully employed and grow at their own pace.
very good initiative but a sizable number of youths will not like this.They prefer to become billionaire over night
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by moodyguy: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:

Exactly my thought. Make dem no touch my money o. Na to withdraw all my money put am for BTC sure pass now.
Thats dagerous BTC wud crash seriously this period
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Proffessorr: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/endsars-banks-to-rebuild-burnt-police-stations/

I hope these same banks will not freeze staff promotion in 2021 under the guise that they have not met their 2020 financial targets.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by MrMou: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:

First of all, BRT buses were burnt in the afternoon before the Lekki lies! How do you explain that? Or the protesters knew soldiers were coming so they burnt the BRT buses in advance?
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by MusaChukwudi: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:

Primitive sense no wonder Igbo land remains underdeveloped!

No wonder you can’t develop your land, SHUT UP!

Spewing NONSENSE
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by MusaChukwudi: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
chaloskyx:
WHILE YOU ARE AT IT ALSO BUILD AND RENOVATE THE POLICE RESIDENTIAL QUARTERS OF ALL NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICERS SINCE ITS NOW BANKS THAT HANDLE SOCIAL WELFARE WHILE OUR NIGERIAN GOVERNMENTS JOB IS TO SIT DOWN AND LOOT RICE AND INDOMIE USELESS COUNTRY

USELESS IGNORANT CITIZENS!

Don’t comment nonsense here!
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by FarahAideed: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Primitive sense no wonder Igbo land remains underdeveloped!

No wonder you can’t develop your land, SHUT UP!

Spewing NONSENSE

Says a person that voted Buhari....is any part of NIGERIA developed ?
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by MusaChukwudi: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:

Says a person that voted Buhari....is any part of NIGERIA developed ?

ATIKULATOR , OBI CHINA voter .......pe le oooo
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by hardbody: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

Mr/Mrs omniscience,
Are you suggesting that the police stations float in the air and cannot be regarded as landed properties? Hence are out of the insurable realm?
Or are you saying Nigerian government is too big/small to use insurance products for its assets?
Are insurance policy conditions cast in stone? Whoever say they cannot cover losses arising from civil disturbances where the probability of occurrence (annually) is less than 1...
I won't follow your lead to go personal because you have just told the world how educated and mature you are.

You just sounded more dumb in your response

Do you have proof that the properties used as police stations are insured?

Nigerian government insure a lot of assets and those assets including life are covered. Not the police stations

You can state your third point in vernacular. The owners of the language cant even comprehend your english

Finally dont follow my lead. I don't dabble into what i don't know and if i have to venture, i take my time to analyse what i want to contribute to.

You are just annoying honestly.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by rocknation62(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
westlius:

Abeg oo.
We dont want crisis again
Lots of govt agencies has started youth empowerment
Make the empowerment reach our side...
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by IbnBattuta1960: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
hardbody:

You just sounded more dumb in your response

Nigerian government insure a lot of assets and those assets including life are covered. Not the police stations

You can state your third point in vernacular. The owners of the language cant even comprehend your english

Finally dont follow my lead. I don't dabble into what i don't know and if i have to venture, i take my time to analyse what i want to contribute to.

You are just annoying honestly.
You want me to speak pigin? That na small thing.

Shine your eyes. The buildings where not insured hence the banks' intervention. My question was why were they not insured in the first place? Are you now following?

The 9ja person be like: "that na police station na. Nothing fit happen". Now we know better!

Don't be shy. Indicate where you need help and I'll gladly explain.

Mr/Mrs omniscience cum analysing contributor,
Engage in discussions to share ideas or even learn. This shoulder wey you dey carry so, one dey monkey go enter market, e no get come back.
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by IAMPEDRO: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/endsars-banks-to-rebuild-burnt-police-stations/
later they will start debiting the innocent citizens. I no send una oh........
Re: EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Banks are tackling youth unemployment while government and its hundreds of money-grubbing agencies are busy stealing

Tufiakwa

Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others / Nigeria Ranked Third Most Terrorised Nation In The World - GTI Reports / What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49