Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? (48981 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters / Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by monex(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
pickatyou2:
I love this woman.

She is evidence enough that not all northern muslim are senseless, foolish and extremist.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

She isn't Northern

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by stevesleeky: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
End sars green with a touch of palliative white
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Nchenches: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
adegoke4sure:
Adekunle gold with a touch of Chris brown grin grin

On a serious note They should wear Nigeria flag with touch of blood cry cry

Nigeria flag is the symbol of the country which dehumanizes its citizens.

Wearing the flag in protest against the political establishment in Nigeria implies that you don’t understand what you are protesting against.

By the way, a country Nigeria made by one white man, Lord Luggard with his girlfriend, and the inadequacies of one Nigeria has cost millions of lives of Nigerians, why must you continue to protest and insist on having such a country? To get apex political power for your side next time?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by begge: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Blue blue
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by GodWrites: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Alexis11:

Lol... Mad people everywhere.

On a second thought, If the person that filed this suit against Endsars protesters was a Yoruba man, some persons (especially on NL) would have seen it as opportunity to insult the entire Yoruba race again calling them saboteurs and other unprintable names.

I hope with this act of Kenechukwu Okeke, some will still have sense that there are elements of madness in every tribe. grin

His properties were destroyed, and if you know how much he lost, you will support him. If my blood brother destroy my properties, I will sue him without remorse.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Onogiede(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
pickatyou2:
I love this woman.

She is evidence enough that not all northern muslim are senseless, foolish and extremist.

I u high or something, did she in anyway resemble northern, she's proudly southsouth of Edo state
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Nchenches: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Alexis11:

Lol... Mad people everywhere.

On a second thought, If the person that filed this suit against Endsars protesters was a Yoruba man, some persons (especially on NL) would have seen it as opportunity to insult the entire Yoruba race again calling them saboteurs and other unprintable names.

I hope with this act of Kenechukwu Okeke, some will still have sense that there are elements of madness in every tribe. grin

The man Kenechukwu Okeke is one lizard-like hungry man and does not even look like an Igbo man.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Generalwoodz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
pickatyou2:
I love this woman.

Not a northerner

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by LappyTEntWorld(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Green Red Green
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Brushstrokes20: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Green and bloody red of course!

That Lunatic clout chaser forgot to include me in the law suit but me and my goons must sow aso ebi and appear in court for solidarity o!

The soro soke generation ain't smiling anymore!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by MoIbrahim: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
ebukajay184:
Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has reacted to the suit filed against herself and 49 other Nigerians who identified with the #EndSARS protesters, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that on Tuesday, November 10, a Nigerian man identified as Kenechukwu Okeke, with the Twitter handle @HumanRightsNG, filed the criminal complaint against some Nigerians who publicly associated with the #EndSARS protests. He alleged that his properties were destroyed during the riots "instigated and incited" by the 50 "accused persons" and asked that promoters of the End SARS protests be brought to justice.

Reacting via her Twitter handle this morning, Aisha wrote:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1326418296191807488?s=19

Why is it that the ethnicity of all the hatchet men that front for our oppressors are always the same?
From the times of IBB, Abacha, Obj, Jonathan, and then now. Why?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by seeker121(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na concert that court go later turn to they should be expecting over 10 million pple at court because they are the representative of youths.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by helicoptarr: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Who won?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by DasaintHope(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
I'd like to take this opportunity to send my heartfelt condolences to Goliath's family and friends . I didn't know death is found in stones. Fare thee well Goliath
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by pyro62(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
adegoke4sure:

Aswear cool. Over concept will not kee u grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by PrinceMajestic: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Someone prolly not fvckin the bitch right. Why will a milf be fooling around like this fooling dumb niggas who let the bitch lead them. She need be drilled rootlessly behind bars. I didn't know the female but news about her are getting annoying. Y'all terrorists, SARS was disbanded but you encouraged naive youths to remain and cause mayhem amid curfew when SARS has been ended and Leaders have pleaded with youths to go home, if they obeyed will lekki shooting happen?. You are all terrorists and not protesters. Protesters went home immediately govt dissolved SARS but terrorists remained behind on the roads and caused lots more problem. Lock this bitch up already!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by pickatyou2: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Onogiede:
I u high or something, did she in anyway resemble northern, she's proudly southsouth of Edo state

I didn't know. Edakun
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by sweetrace(f): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Asoebi? Woman, people lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by RighteousSlawor: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr.... Praise God! This country is funny. Anyway, be prepared for the second coming of my sky daddy.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Regcode: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigerian Youths all over the World wants to know the colour of the Ashebi for the Court Case against Nigerian Youths Worldwide for demanding an end for bad governance.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by penplus: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
adegoke4sure:

You nail am bro...you nail am
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Rosskivvy: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
ModelX:
Have we all lost our senses? Why are this woman and that pastor trivializing this issue? And this is the person we are championing as an activist? Not the time for social media jokes and we might have to learn this the hard way. Lives and property were destroyed ffs. This joke is an insult to the sensibilities of people directly affected.

Don't mind these low IQ imbecil.es. Innocent Nigerians' properties were destroyed by the "peaceful protesters", and Aisha Yesufu who claims to care about Nigerians is joking about it flippantly, with support from these animals on nairaland. These people don't really care about their fellow Nigerians. They only care about spreading hate, disgruntlement, and gaining fame on Twitter.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by ignis: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
White and green with a sprinkle of red.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by dplores(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
With those list, Nigeria govt don lose case.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Rosskivvy: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
sweetrace:
Asoebi? Woman, people lost their lives.

She doesn't care about that. She cares about the twitter publicity and foreign NGO funding she's getting from being an 'activist'.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Ademoore07(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
pickatyou2:
I love this woman.

She's not even a northerner.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by BERNIMOORE: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ademoore07:
She's not even a northerner.
says you
To you a northerner leaves his own fight for God, but would fight someone who dressed up with open backside with her own money o
You don't just make sense
Nobody abrogate powers to you to determine who is from the north or not
Over sabi
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by nnamdico82: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Useless woman.
quote author=ebukajay184 post=95918722]Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has reacted to the suit filed against herself and 49 other Nigerians who identified with the #EndSARS protesters, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that on Tuesday, November 10, a Nigerian man identified as Kenechukwu Okeke, with the Twitter handle @HumanRightsNG, filed the criminal complaint against some Nigerians who publicly associated with the #EndSARS protests. He alleged that his properties were destroyed during the riots "instigated and incited" by the 50 "accused persons" and asked that promoters of the End SARS protests be brought to justice.

Reacting via her Twitter handle this morning, Aisha wrote:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1326418296191807488?s=19[/quote]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Ademoore07(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
says you
To you a northerner leaves his own fight for God, but would fight someone who dressed up with open backside with her own money o
You don't just make sense
Nobody abrogate powers to you to determine who is from the north or not
Over sabi
Are u in your right frame? Why are u pained with my comment. That woman is an indigene Edo state. She was brought up in the north. #CaseClosed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by enemyofprogress: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
I just dey look this yeye government. Wetin dem dey look for inside ashawo yansh dem go find am. Maybe na this thing go even lead to part two of the protest
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Crofton: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
Sew exactly the colour of the one Buhari sew for Boko Haram terrorist who are now being regarded as elder statemen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.