Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? (48987 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters / Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by leisuretym: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nbotee:

Gbaamsolutely!! In fact if d govt and d ediot dey are using isn't careful dey will have on their hands so many uninvited guests wearing the asoebi to the party court

Before nko? We are all going there that day, it's a big opportunity to take photos with our celebrities heroes.
Anything this related is a mega carnival
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by dalass(f): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin

Thus a woman who is hardly voted for in this country is a strong and bold leader in this struggle for a better country
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Biafran Flag Colour will be far better than any other color .. that's if we want to draw attention and crowd (Great Supporters)
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by reiddecuti: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Never seen a government so funny like this government.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Donspicey: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
LaReinaa:
I will need to buy the asoebi in solidarity grin grin
All we need is the date, time and venue.. let's fill up the court room..it's gonna be super interesting grin grin cheesy

As in anoda protests go start inside the court room........

Dat kenechukwu of a guy jst dey find attention....

Las las govt no go do anytin concerning wat he proposed....
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by SaiOba: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
sweetrace:
Asoebi? Woman, people lost their lives.

I don't think your government at the top believes that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by LaReinaa(f): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Donspicey:

As in anoda protests go start inside the court room........

Dat kenechukwu of a guy jst dey find attention....

Las las govt no go do anytin concerning wat he proposed....
Yes ooo
A new protest, even the Judges and juries will have no other option than to join the protest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by SaiOba: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
11x121322222222:
[s][/s]
Baami, GOD bless you more for that ojare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by SaiOba: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Deadlytsunami:
Biafran Flag Colour will be far better than any other color .. that's if we want to draw attention and crowd (Great Supporters)

Boss, na 9ja flag with touch of red like blood stains all over naim make sense pass joor...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by RPG2020(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
� All black for those who lost their lives
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by owunabastard: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
That's good, her twitter account has been upgraded.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Oshokalo: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
pickatyou2:
I love this woman.

She is evidence enough that not all northern muslim are senseless, foolish and extremist.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
note she is from Edo state not from north
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Alexis11: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

His properties were destroyed, and if you know how much he lost, you will support him. If my blood brother destroy my properties, I will sue him without remorse.

Good. Then we should learn to give things less tribal colourations.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nbotee:

Gbaamsolutely!! In fact if d govt and d ediot dey are using isn't careful dey will have on their hands so many uninvited guests wearing the asoebi to the party court
I go like go ooo I swear another form of protest be that if we think am well
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

His properties were destroyed, and if you know how much he lost, you will support him. If my blood brother destroy my properties, I will sue him without remorse.
lol ignorance protesters or hoodlums who destroyed his properties
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by GodWrites: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Vaselinelord:
lol ignorance protesters or hoodlums who destroyed his properties

Protesters who turned to hoodlums. They are still the same Nigerian youths shouting endsars.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by godmankind(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
LaReinaa:
I will need to buy the asoebi in solidarity grin grin
All we need is the date, time and venue.. let's fill up the court room..it's gonna be super interesting grin grin cheesy

Please keep me updated on the date and venue we will all storm there in mass
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by LaReinaa(f): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
godmankind:

Please keep me updated on the date and venue we will all storm there in mass
I definitely will grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yamleg:
People should stop relating my moniker to the igbos
zomebeeeee don't derail this lovely thread
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by russello: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
pickatyou2:

Seriously. Never knew that. I for say.

She is a typical Edo woman with warrior blood flowing in her vein
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by NaMeAboki: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
pickatyou2:
I love this woman.

She is evidence enough that not all[b] northern muslim[/b] are senseless, foolish and extremist.

Sorry to burst your bubble; no she is NOT a NORTHERNER, but from EDO; furthermore northern Muslims will not incite their youths, under false pretenses into the foolishness of wanton destruction of lives and property, at the expense of jobs, regional infrastructure and economy, as we witnessed in the largely southern EndSARS riots - we leave that foolishness to you advanced ppl in the south.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by michealon1001(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
you and you alone has made me have a rethinking towards ........... may GOD and ALLAH keep protecting you
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by EMMY76: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
The Igbo guy they are using don cash out grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by russello: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Sorry to burst your bubble; no she is NOT a NORTHERNER, but from EDO; furthermore northern Muslims will not incite their youths, under false pretenses into the foolishness of wanton destruction of lives and property, at the expense of jobs, regional infrastructure and economy, as we witnessed in the largely southern EndSARS riots - we leave that foolishness to you advanced ppl in the south.

You are right!
Northerners can only incite violence and act like mindless savages when someone is accused of blasphemy, or when their preferred candidate loses an election.
You will not see them protesting against the dehumanization in the north.
You will not see them protesting against the carnage caused by Boko Haram.
You will not see them protesting against killings being perpetuated by bandit and fulani herdsmen in the north.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by joelala(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
She is not a northerner...she is Edo.
pickatyou2:
I love this woman.

She is evidence enough that not all northern muslim are senseless, foolish and extremist.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by emoney09: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
oh
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Tochj(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Why Will This Kenechukwu allow these Almajiris use his brain to play Ludo.
Don't understand some of these children fathered by Fulanis during the war.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Rosskivvy: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Tochj:
Why Will This Kenechukwu allow these Almajiris use his brain to play Ludo.
Don't understand some of these children fathered by Fulanis during the war.

So who should pay for Kenechukwu's properties destroyed by the ''peaceful protesters''?

Your father?

That's why I say that many of you EndSars people are very selfish, heartless people who don't really care about your fellow Nigerians.

If you did, you would never destroy private properties or public infrastructure that serves the people, or condone those that do it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by sweetrace(f): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
SaiOba:

I don't think your government at the top believes that.

I Don’t believe the Lekki toll gate scam! I believe the rampage, robbery and killings that went on after some irresponsible people put out the story.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? by Tochj(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rosskivvy:

So who should pay for Kenechukwu's properties destroyed by the ''peaceful protesters''?

Your father?

That's why I say that many of you EndSars people are very selfish, heartless people who don't really care about your fellow Nigerians.

If you did, you would never destroy private properties or public infrastructure that serves the people, or condone those that do it.
Government should pay for his property.
They released thugs to disturb peaceful protest.
Those thugs burnt people cars at Abuja.
Government released Soldiers to shoot unarmed people holding flags.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.