Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic (79995 Views)

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by falcon01: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
daaamn
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by bigt2(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
sad
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by maxjax(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
its gettin harder daily
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by pickatyou2: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
That's y it's called eko4show
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by singwa: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Only in Nigeria

SEE LINK BELOW
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by armadeo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
I see this everyday.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by olisaEze(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Are these the kind of people someone with a sound mind will call lazy? Just imagine what a youngster has to do before he eats, and somebody that claims to have sense will get angry that another somebody called his country a shithole.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Smiley3000: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
When year is coming to an end ��
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by DaBillionnaire: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:
Chaiiii...Later dem go say Nigerian youths are lazy. These are usually young chaps between the age of 8 to 16. I usually get an admixture of amusement and wonderment at the kind of boldness they pull off each time. Cos, they will just size up your car and before you can say "why are you staring at me like that", they are all over your windscreen, pouring the liquid wash and scrubbing.

Actually, I get angry and wonder at drivers vis a vis car owners who ignore them even if after their car had been attended to and just drive on without tipping them. Sime will immediately hush them tell them to stay off,....Nna eh! When you see such efforts, find them something, no matter how small... FAR BETTER THAN BEGGING!!

Well said Boss

2 Likes

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Omezif(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
It's has been happening it's new
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Tonymario58: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abilistic:
Interesting....

What if the driver refuse to pay after washing the car or is it pay before service?
I don't think he's obliged to pay
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by olancho: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
It is common on Egbeda - Idimu road close to Egbeda bus stop. You would not know when a small boy will start washing your car on holdup. That's their own hustling.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by computerglobal(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
cool

cool
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Tonymario58: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:

[b]Actually, I get angry and wonder at drivers vis a vis car owners who ignore them even if after their car had been attended to and just drive on without tipping them. [/b]Sime will immediately hush them tell them to stay off,....Nna eh! When you see such efforts, find them something, no matter how small... FAR BETTER THAN BEGGING!!
Don't be rigid dear
The car owners may not have as at the time

1 Like

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:
Chaiiii...Later dem go say Nigerian youths are lazy. These are usually young chaps between the age of 8 to 16. I usually get an admixture of amusement and wonderment at the kind of boldness they pull off each time. Cos, they will just size up your car and before you can say "why are you staring at me like that", they are all over your windscreen, pouring the liquid wash and scrubbing.

Actually, I get angry and wonder at drivers vis a vis car owners who ignore them even if after their car had been attended to and just drive on without tipping them. Sime will immediately hush them tell them to stay off,....Nna eh! When you see such efforts, find them something, no matter how small... FAR BETTER THAN BEGGING!!

Oga, if your gleaming corolla just left a car wash and these urchins splash it with grimy soapy water and proceed to mess up your wax job with soiled rags, ignoring them will be the coolest, most forgiving thing you can do.

As for me, I will prefer to give them money just to leave my car alone!

You never see them washing a danfo, by the way, or any really dirty car, you know, one that really needs washing.

2 Likes

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by 3kay945(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
I was expecting one of them to wash my vehicle last Saturday in traffic but they prefer to go for the RX350 besides me.

Maybe na the sticker I used pissed them off.
The think pain me small grin

1 Like

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by RighteousSlawor: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise God!
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by slex(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
No be today na

Had mine washed two times while in moving traffic
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Zoo people.

If you mention me, may your children wash moving cars.

1 Like

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:

This type of people I give them money even without any services done in return, we need more of this type of thinking in our society,

1 Like

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
kambili999:
The hustle is real. A young boy with a promising future who should be in school washing cars in traffic.

Its better than venturing into crimes tho.

God bless out hustle. Amen

Amin
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by XwhY(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Go harddd
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Olayetan(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is a video of a car being washed while moving in Lagos traffic. It is common sight to see a windscreen being washed in traffic but this was taken to awhole new level with the whole body of the vehicle getting a touch of the mobile car washers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJEKbQwV-s
This is igando,

I can't recount how many times those boys have washed my car in that axis.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by COMPAQ(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Its a hustle no doubt, but that is nothing for a young boy to be doing? Its not safe for him and other road users.

We shouldn't normalise an aberration in Nigeria in the name of hustle or poverty.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by stevebond007(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:

na so, just gev dm sth. Half penny is beta dan none.

1 Like

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Eze1k: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:

I did that at 19 in Lagos. Today, 20 yes on, I have an air conditioned office and earn in dollars

1 Like

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by AsawanaDgreat: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Is very possible in Lagos State traffic
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by spy24(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
The level of Poverty in this country is something else
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by ZooOga: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
work>robbing&stealing
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Malawian(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Make Dem come wash my Honda Element. Body go tell them.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by tollyboy5(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
kambili999:
The hustle is real. A young boy with a promising future who should be in school washing cars in traffic.

Its better than venturing into crimes tho.

God bless out hustle. Amen

When at the end they still end up badly , politicians will be expecting other youth not to do fraud and also engage in such legit hustle why they loot. The country.
And their stupid miscreant defend them online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City (pictures). / ******Kakaki presents: Your Daily Car TIPS****** / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.