Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic (79996 Views)

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by munezo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
This Lagos is too funny, nothing ww won't see here grin angry grin grin
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Eriokanmi: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
These bois don wash my car for agege firs side before
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
uptimum123:
Eko for show
smiley
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by thaoriginator: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jackyboy:
grin shocked shocked
Very soon they'll be selling coffins in Lagos traffic......................cos Lagos traffic na die!!!!!!
lol! We no go ever be the customer for that

1 Like

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
vickydevoka:

U can call Dem street urchins buh de need u to tip dem

Yeah....na to bribe dem make dem no "wash" car wey don clean.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
HoluGraze:

What make you conclude that it is only those that goes to school have a promising future?

There are various ways in which that young lad can be great and successful without seeing the four walls of the school. E.g He can open a car wash. What he need is orientation and sense

Learning a valueless skill, lean chance of building capital, no basic education (assuming).

Statistically more likely to fail
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
tee4naija:
I'll do anything to avoid living in Lagos.

Lol. grin

I am tired of Lagos too, honestly. Too stressful.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Draught: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
I always give em some thing..

I mean jeez they literally just washed your windscreen and your car (in some extreme cases) in Traffic.. That's so bad azs

My own is that don't touch my wipers but who am I kidding they still gonna but I still give even it's a 10..
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by RedScorpion(f): 2:36am On Nov 12, 2020
FreeConCiencE:
O

O is for Obama

olancho:
It is common on Egbeda - Idimu road close to Egbeda bus stop. You would not know when a small boy will start washing your car on holdup. That's their own hustling.

Since they have termed the youth as lazy, the younger ones are at least proving that they are not lazy
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by TOYE16(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is a video of a car being washed while moving in Lagos traffic. It is common sight to see a windscreen being washed in traffic but this was taken to awhole new level with the whole body of the vehicle getting a touch of the mobile car washers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJEKbQwV-s

This is real hustling. It's this kind of people that needs help, but the rich peoples will rather dashout exotic things to BBN stars. May God help the Hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Chirowman(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
I love giving tips to such boys , it's better than involving in crime .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City (pictures). / ******Kakaki presents: Your Daily Car TIPS****** / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.