Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic (79997 Views)

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by majamajic(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abilistic:
Interesting....

What if the driver refuse to pay after washing the car or is it pay before service?

If u like u pay , if u like u don't pay , but most people do pay them . Anything u have they even collect as low as 50 naira , some give them 1k . The funny is that if u didn't give them anything , another car behind can honk them and give them on your behalf , they use just 2 half buckets of water (one soapy and one ordinary )
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kamdil:
A whole car, with that small water?
Don't mind op. How one wash a full body car in 21 seconds with a small bucket of water?
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Normal thing for Lagos
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by emmnprince(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The grind is real

So real my brother
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:
Chaiiii...Later dem go say Nigerian youths are lazy. These are usually young chaps between the age of 8 to 16. I usually get an admixture of amusement and wonderment at the kind of boldness they pull off each time. Cos, they will just size up your car and before you can say "why are you staring at me like that", they are all over your windscreen, pouring the liquid wash and scrubbing.

Actually, I get angry and wonder at drivers vis a vis car owners who ignore them even if after their car had been attended to and just drive on without tipping them. Sime will immediately hush them tell them to stay off,....Nna eh! When you see such efforts, find them something, no matter how small... FAR BETTER THAN BEGGING!!

Don't condemn people that don't give. Not everyone has at that point in time. Some just gave some few bus stops away. Some are just struggling drivers.

So you saying you get angry at drivers is entirely born out of ignorance. People you absolutely know nothing about. It's painful but it's the truth.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Only in Lagos

No time to check time shocked
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by tee4naija(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
I'll do anything to avoid living in Lagos.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by odinga1of: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
kingphilip:
Gather here for selfie if you didn't watch the video

Free basic crew. Hahahahahaaa
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by millionboi2: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
kambili999:
The hustle is real. A young boy with a promising future who should be in school washing cars in traffic.

Its better than venturing into crimes tho.

God bless out hustle. Amen

it doesn't stop him from going to school, don't make it look like what he is doing is an ill luck
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by vickydevoka(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:
Chaiiii...Later dem go say Nigerian youths are lazy. These are usually young chaps between the age of 8 to 16. I usually get an admixture of amusement and wonderment at the kind of boldness they pull off each time. Cos, they will just size up your car and before you can say "why are you staring at me like that", they are all over your windscreen, pouring the liquid wash and scrubbing.

Actually, I get angry and wonder at drivers vis a vis car owners who ignore them even if after their car had been attended to and just drive on without tipping them. Sime will immediately hush them tell them to stay off,....Nna eh! When you see such efforts, find them something, no matter how small... FAR BETTER THAN BEGGING!!
U talk well vis a vis the thread
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Slurity(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
I saw the boy yesterday on my way to Isolo fro iyana-ipaja
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
kambili999:
The hustle is real. A young boy with a promising future who should be in school washing cars in traffic.

Its better than venturing into crimes tho.

God bless out hustle. Amen

He doesn't have a promising future.

He should be in school learning, the harsh weather, stressful life at such a young age will only diminish his iq.

More likely to turn criminal in adulthood.

The Nigerian stupid government needs to sort out child labour
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by favoured247(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
When I recently moved to a city and was caught in traffic I experienced it for d first time. A small boy came to wash my windscreen I was shocked and yelled at the small boy and drove him away out of fear cos it was strange to me. Later I got to realize they were doing it so they can be tipped. So I started tipping them each time they wash my windscreen. On a particular day I had no change to dash the guy after he washed it, and out of anger/disappointment he rubbed soap back on the screen he had cleaned and left it like that simply becos I didn't pay him.
Since that day I made up my mind never to ever tip them again.
The truth is we are not supposed to encourage them. These boys are complete and able bodied boys. They are capable of learning skills and handwork and fending for themselves. The act of washing people's windscreen in traffic is useless and pointless and valueless. It shouldn't be encouraged. They can be more useful and productive with their time instead of washing windscreen in traffic and expecting to be tipped

3 Likes

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by leisuretym: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:

The funniest thing is the older generation of looters are the one calling us lazy, the pension theives generation , the borrow borrow generation , same old looters the British handed a superb economy of 1 dollar exchange rate to 1 naira over to.. Every thing the British handed over to them has being destroyed and shame no even catch them
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by StagethemTVee: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
I couldn't help but bust out in laughter.
tee4naija:
I'll do anything to avoid living in Lagos.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by yahmohy27: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kamdil:
A whole car, with that small water?
I wonder oo.
I don't even see anything like that in the video oo.somebody help!
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by vickydevoka(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Oga, if your gleaming corolla just left a car wash and these urchins splash it with grimy soapy water and proceed to mess up your wax job with soiled rags, ignoring them will be the coolest, most forgiving thing you can do.

As for me, I will prefer to give them money just to leave my car alone!

You never see them washing a danfo, by the way, or any really dirty car, you know, one that really needs washing.
U can call Dem street urchins buh de need u to tip dem
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Omoluabi16(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Haha. That's how we do it in Lagos. It's rather unfair that some drivers still refuse to tip them.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by jaytime(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
The hustle is real.
My only issue is that the young lad is supposed to be in school.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by micflo28(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
When this kid grows up to be a leader tell me why he won't loot our money. No one could be moved by pity to adopt him and give him a better future. We are all fakes.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by ItrendNaija(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
They call us lazy youths, and their children can't do half of what we're capable of
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by BigBashiru: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is a video of a car being washed while moving in Lagos traffic. It is common sight to see a windscreen being washed in traffic but this was taken to awhole new level with the whole body of the vehicle getting a touch of the mobile car washers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJEKbQwV-s

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by ebenezer202l(f): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
iknopro:
Hunger dey the land, abi you no know?
to survive in Buhari regime na war
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lolz, he has taken the hustle to another level.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by HoluGraze: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
The hustle is real in this part of the world
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by lacoach: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
favoured247:
When I recently moved to a city and was caught in traffic I experienced it for d first time. A small boy came to wash my windscreen I was shocked and yelled at the small boy and drove him away out of fear cos it was strange to me. Later I got to realize they were doing it so they can be tipped. So I started tipping them each time they wash my windscreen. On a particular day I had no change to dash the guy after he washed it, and out of anger/disappointment he rubbed soap back on the screen he had cleaned and left it like that simply becos I didn't pay him.
Since that day I made up my mind never to ever tip them again.
The truth is we are not supposed to encourage them. These boys are complete and able bodied boys. They are capable of learning skills and handwork and fending for themselves. The act of washing people's windscreen in traffic is useless and pointless and valueless. It shouldn't be encouraged. They can be more useful and productive with their time instead of washing windscreen in traffic and expecting to be tipped
I had the same experience yesterday in Portharcourt traffic. I had to put on my windscreen wiper just to stop one of them from cleaning my wind screen. Before I said jack he was on my window cleaning. After cleaning my window he asked for stippen and i didn't have. He messed up my windscreen with soap .
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by yolo126010: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
The hustle is real, man must survive.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by Originalsly: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
McStoic:

When you see such efforts, find them something, no matter how small... FAR BETTER THAN BEGGING!!

When you see such efforts, ... find them a career path. The same time it takes for him to be running along the car dashing dirty/pure water in the name of organic energy mobile car wash... the same time can be used to engage him to see what can be done to take him off the streets and have him on the path of being a productive citizen. No doubt... tip him for the time spent... but then pretty soon he will not be clogging up the street hoping to be tipped.
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by newinventions: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
I am tired of living in Lagos. The traffic is hell.

1 Like

Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by HoluGraze: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
jajeri3216:

He doesn't have a promising future.

He should be in school learning, the harsh weather, stressful life at such a young age will only diminish his iq.

More likely to turn criminal in adulthood.

The Nigerian stupid government needs to sort out child labour
What make you conclude that it is only those that goes to school have a promising future?

There are various ways in which that young lad can be great and successful without seeing the four walls of the school. E.g He can open a car wash. What he need is orientation and sense
Re: Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic by ElValiente(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is a video of a car being washed while moving in Lagos traffic. It is common sight to see a windscreen being washed in traffic but this was taken to awhole new level with the whole body of the vehicle getting a touch of the mobile car washers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJEKbQwV-s
The Diesel Isreal.

That's phrase is if you know you know grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City (pictures). / ******Kakaki presents: Your Daily Car TIPS****** / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.