Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' (33253 Views)

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Oizee(f): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wonder wonder
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Anyway DIA should come and tell me what server my Sims are linked to instead of putting unconfirmed bounty on someone head... Switching off my 3sims for two weeks from this evening actually two since yesterday ... don't know who are the people sharing the SIMs with me that they know when it is on and when it is off. .

I know the DIA abi DMI as use to know won't stood so low to eliminate a target that is not even a threat at all.Abeg they are better threats out there meanwhile he should be put on surveillance and protected make enemies of the state no go target am ..
It's possible you are overreacting especially when you have many eyes on you my candid advice is calm down,but if your information is true which you must permit me to doubt take cover;you don't need a Jonathan to tell you that.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Are we still in democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
NOC1:
Sowore stop making noise nobody de pursue you, you just want to claim freedom fighter by all means.
The fight wet go favour u too Las las...i wonder how u na dey reason on this part of the world...e be like say u like as things be 4 u

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by omooba969(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
NOC1:
Sowore stop making noise nobody de pursue you, you just want to claim freedom fighter by all means.

I bet you don't understand what's going on - your fingers are just restless.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Edeyoung: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
This man dey build he political career
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Nchenches: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sorry. When those who knew better told you that you were campaigning for dictators to take over Nigeria, you dismissed their caution.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Sowore go siddon. Nobody get your time.

If no one has his time, y did d govt go thru d wahala of arresting him because he called for revolution?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by omooba969(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Omolomo4eva:
The fight wet go favour u too Las las...i wonder how u na dey reason on this part of the world...e be like say u like as things be 4 u

NOC1 is suffering personified.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by omooba969(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Aksnoopy:
So seun and lalasticlala are both viewing this thread shocked

So..?

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by bobbybrown007: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
As shared by Omoyele Sowore:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1326617987558887425
whats that yellow cap on his head
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by flokii: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Omolomo4eva:
U and I know that this satanic govt don't have dialogue on their dico

ENDSARS protests have ended.. anything now will be viewed as political and plot to destroy the Capital Territory just like DJ sWITCH and her people did in Lagos. She was even lucky she didn't try the Lekki hoax in North, she would have long met with her creator by now.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
omooba969:

NOC1 is suffering personified.
Ok,no wonder!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by naija4life247: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
omooba969:

Is it not better than Sowore's and your restless brain?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by teniolav: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
As shared by Omoyele Sowore:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1326617987558887425
oga fight your own fight I beg.. the matter don pass your own level sir.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
NIGERIA YOUTH IS ABOUT TO RELAXED
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by CheGuevara102: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
NOC1:

And you want to sit your ass all day at home while wishing for freedom.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by ablejesus26(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
I remember this manchi from unilag dat year and one of the days he was protesting our eyes met and I saw passion and fire in it

but bruv you need to be calming down don't go steering up unnecessary onomatopoeia wen we are talking of healing and building a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
omooba969:

Nice one...u on point
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Dadaboy: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
smartval:
Nobody is taking this one serious again grin
Stop speaking for people you fooool.. that you are stupiid doesnt mean others are like you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by bcashy: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dindinrin n di robo grin grin

U just claim activist by all means grin grin

Oga go siddon jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by omooba969(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
naija4life247:

Is it not better than Sowore's and your restless brain?
[/s]

You don't know any better.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Edeyoung:
This man dey build he political career
So?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by 4four(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
flokii:
Sowore should lay low for now and allow dialogue.
dialogue with who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by flokii: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
omooba969:

Has dialogue ever worked in any African country grin, continue to deceive yourself.

He is right and heard well to raise the alarm.. some interests are after his life so it's better for him to go back to the drawing table.

A dead man can lead no revolution from the grave.. for Sowore, wisdom is profitable to lead.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Okoroawusa: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Omolomo4eva:
Speak 4 yourself cos me,I get his time
And who are you kwanu?

Are you the one that placed bounty on his head? Please we take Sango beg u remove it.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by ebenezer202l(f): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Egein:
Very believable. If DJ Switch, who's in hiding, is being hunted and haunted by this government, then Sowore has reasons to be worried.

This government will pass as the most despotic in Nigeria's recent history.
DI switch left to Canada on her freewill, nobody hunted her please

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Golan007: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sowore who claimed he was injected with poison the last time he was detained.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness / I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye / Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.