Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife (39446 Views)

Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Femeto: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2020
If you walked out why are you still reffering to yourself as queen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Antoeni(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2020
The way many women make decisions on who to marry this days can be so annoying, all for money and fame, forgetting that Joy in marriage really matters. If you work hard u will still be rich, not by imprisoning yourself for the sake of wealth for a marriage ,You Just Open your Eyes and Marry Our Ancestor ,Women!!!

5 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Yankee101: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2020
If you want to make drastic moves secure your family, parents and siblings first, so they'll be free from blowbacks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Antoeni(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Please Ancestor Alaafin, Have Mercy on Her

2 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by JAWBONE(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2020
First things first. Now that you are no longer with the King, stop addressing yourself as Queen. Go by your real name and start to live like every other ordinary citizen.
Maybe get a job or start a business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by manunitedbabes: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2020
The Alafaan himself is not even looking at the camera shocked shocked shocked shocked
anyways pls Maam finish what you have started ohhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by IdJack(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmm.. No be person send you na

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Kirchoffs: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:

Funny enough I served with one of alafin's daughter and she married someone her age, yet this other girls still think money can erase emotional pain

house boy grin grin grin
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Shadysen: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Good Bleep can change a woman's mind.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by tillaman(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2020
It’s all good but how does the king mount these young bloods??
T-bagging right ?

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by UDbester(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
My life Is Being Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Enstranged Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo

The marriage between 82-year-old Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, and one of his wives, Queen Aanu, appears to have hit the rock, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on her IG page, Queen Aanu who welcomed the monarch's third set of twins in 2018, raised an alarm that her life is in danger after she took the decision to walk out of her marriage with the monarch.

According to Aanu, she took the decision to walk out of the union as she couldn't continue to live in bondage. She said that since she moved out of the palace, her life has been under serious threat. She said she recently survived a failed attempt to kidnap her.

She notified the public to hold the monarch responsible should anything happen to her or her children.

queen aanu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdgiThhoBX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See screenshots of her post below.

I can't believe this young lady allowed the old stoog to ride on her!! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by RightToReject(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Opportunists and victim mentality/persecutory delusions are inseparable, and everyone else except them and their ilk is always the problem. Always have a wish to eat their cake and have it.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Exodora: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2020
This is how we will be saying shit until something happens to her .
In cases like this we shouldn't just come out only to spit out Nonsense without making thorough investigation if what she is saying is the truth or not or whether she is having an affair or not we should do the needful before is late .
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by dammyz101(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Inorance wil neva b an excuse for a gold digger of her kind to come out and say all d gibbirish she is saying. Perhaps d decline in cultural morals due to so called civilization give greedy people like her undeserve right to speak. Imagine precolonal era, a wife of and alaofin disgracing her family and royalty, only God knws d punshmnt dat wil b given. Even in england when princess Daina tried it, it was a death penalty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2020
She is a gold digger who is on gold excavation expedition.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Farki: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2020
This man 5 or so wives already, let this one go in peace. Bringing her back will only cause unnecessary headache for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Farki: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2020
UDbester:

I can't believe this young lady allowed the old stoog to ride on her!! undecided undecided undecided

That's the power of money and Royal titles. You can get women to do anything if you wave enough cash around.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Karemarealty288(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Oyo is your case.....Regina I hope you are watching ...your case is worse cos already you have taken oath of Fork and Die!

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by ALADD(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Oyo is your case.....Regina I hope you are watching ...your case is worse cos already you have taken oath of Fork and Die!

grin

God forbid.....

So if Mr Ned die now...u mean her kpekus go just waste like that shocked

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by samdaisi: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Women! you said where you are is unknown to the people and your parents were harassed.
Now they want to kidnap you i hail oooo.
you were looking for short cut before you don't want to struggle or suffer in your life but it has landed you to cut short

2 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by emerged01(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2020
You left king and you are still calling yourself queen.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by vickydevoka(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2020
mayklef:
that's exactly what u get when u decide to marry a man old enough to be your ancestors all in d name of greed, fame and yeye power
Put it clear na , jst say " money

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Naijboy: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2020
mayklef:
that's exactly what u get when u decide to marry a man old enough to be your ancestors all in d name of greed, fame and yeye power
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by fredoooooo: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2020
This one looking for an excuse as usual, when you're enjoying the money who dey there...
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by mayklef(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2020
vickydevoka:
Put it clear na , jst say " money
noted sir
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Dayoebe(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2020
ValCon888:
She wants a strong díck to be servicing her kuntus.
Please let her be.

Its a taboo for any gbola to service king's property.

She must either return to the palace or remain a celibate

Am sure young and vibrant men must be chasing her in time past, but she want to be a 'queen'. Now she's a queen!!!

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by ovcwality(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2020
fatymore:
Make she first remove the queen from her name.

Na Kabiesi dey fall hands, why should a small girl like her be dragging Alaafin oyo on social.media when he isn't that King who married a Jamaican.

If you want to insult your Mumu king or the woman do that, don't involve Jamaica inside angry

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by fatymore(f): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2020
ovcwality:

If you want to insult your Mumu king or the woman do that, don't involve Jamaica inside angry

Mabinu
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by vickydevoka(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
mayklef:

noted sir
If u think gals don't love u may I are too did n dat , jst make money. Wen I been get money na dis so Mouth Action I de collect from different gals. De only thing a lady love is money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Olori Wuraola Confirm The Crash Of Her Marriage With This? / Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos) / Buhari Oloto Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.