Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife (39445 Views)

Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by MurderX: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2020
First remove that Queen from your name, you cannot eat your cake and have it at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2020
I beg you all run away from anything called royalty. Most people will say I know nothing hmm she can't live just like that there's a ritual that would be performed on her before she can marry another person if the ritual isn't done she can never remarry. I pray God protects this woman cause she has gotten herself into a deep mess.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Leebeedo(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2020
You want your freedom yet you still refer to yourself as "queen". You never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by mechanics(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2020
She was forced into the marriage initially, thinking marrying a monarch will change her life for good but it was all a mistake, the monarch should move on with his life and let her be, after all he still have other wives.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by mayklef(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2020
vickydevoka:

If u think gals don't love u may I are too did n dat , jst make money. Wen I been get money na dis so Mouth Action I de collect from different gals. De only thing a lady love is money
I can relate to that bro....girls will blow a dog's divk as long as money is involved NoCap#

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Muna4real(f): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2020
tillaman:
It’s all good but how does the king mount these young bloods??
T-bagging right ?

As in ehh, I just tire. Imagining such an old man climbing my body just irritates me. I'm having goose bumps now. God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by ebenezer202l(f): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Fear nor let me look the gal pass 2times oh

E con be like say naa BOBRISKY , I de see

God forbid oh

Tuffiaakwaaaa embarassed

QUEEN ANUS or whatever you call yourself, I would advice you to contact FFK.

He doesn’t joke with fair ladies , am sure he would be able to shield you from any attack
walai you get eyes, she resemble bobrisky die

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by JohnOkolo: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
My life Is Being Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Enstranged Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo

The marriage between 82-year-old Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, and one of his wives, Queen Aanu, appears to have hit the rock, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on her IG page, Queen Aanu who welcomed the monarch's third set of twins in 2018, raised an alarm that her life is in danger after she took the decision to walk out of her marriage with the monarch.

According to Aanu, she took the decision to walk out of the union as she couldn't continue to live in bondage. She said that since she moved out of the palace, her life has been under serious threat. She said she recently survived a failed attempt to kidnap her.

She notified the public to hold the monarch responsible should anything happen to her or her children.

queen aanu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdgiThhoBX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See screenshots of her post below.

See better bastard.

Wait and see what you got yourself into.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Myhusband(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2020
same fate await Regina Daniel, let her continued adding sweet 16 and wifey rubbish

this clown saw cool young men but decided to marry this arugbo ojo all in the course of material things that don't guarantee eternity

I think Government should seized to provide financial resources to this kings so as to prevent them from constituting nonsense to our society. imagine this man governing one of the great Yoruba kingdom dragging the title in the mud because of pussy

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by JohnOkolo: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Exodora:
This is how we will be saying shit until something happens to her .
In cases like this we shouldn't just come out only to spit out Nonsense without making thorough investigation if what she is saying is the truth or not or whether she is having an affair or not we should do the needful before is late .

Oga this babe is a gonna.

She can't be serious, who is suppose to help her when she decided to walk out of a Royal Marriage.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by omooba969(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Some girls though.. undecided

What were you thinking when you accepted the King's proposal or have you forgotten so quickly that you took some oaths?

She needs to take matters serious and stop this SM gibberish coz nobody will kidnap, stalk or touch you but things will just start to happen at the appointed time.

Lol cheesy ...she's hiding away as if the king and his occult people don't already know her location.

This is Africa baby! grin

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by manbrain: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by RPG2020(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Fear nor let me look the gal pass 2times oh

E con be like say naa BOBRISKY , I de see

God forbid oh

Tuffiaakwaaaa embarassed

QUEEN ANUS or whatever you call yourself, I would advice you to contact FFK.

He doesn’t joke with fair ladies , am sure he would be able to shield you from any attack

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Yarolimpo13: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Live your life the way you like, everything is in order who ask u to marry old man in a first place that's sign of self interest
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by cooltola(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Thank God the Alaafin is not Ancient King Henry of England . Well accept the King of Kings as Lord and Saviour. Put your trust in Christ

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Olofin2(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2020
pretydiva:
I'm against her life being threatened. But aunty when you were getting married to your ancestors, didn't you know you will be living in bondage? Now you know money isn't everything, it doesn't bring happiness. Guess you have realized your mistake

Money isn't everything blablabla, can you marry a handsome poor man?
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by omooba969(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Olofin2:

Money isn't everything blablabla, can you marry a handsome poor man?

What's your definition of 'poor'?
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Pecuman: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2020
I am generally not in favour of divorce but nobody should have to die over it

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by omooba969(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2020
[s]
Myhusband:
same fate await Regina Daniel, let her continued adding sweet 16 and wifey rubbish

this clown saw cool young men but decided to marry this arugbo ojo all in the course of material things that don't guarantee eternity

I think Government should seized to provide financial resources to this kings so as to prevent them from constituting nonsense to our society. imagine this man governing one of the great Yoruba kingdom dragging the title in the mud because of pussy
[/s]

Why do you have to bring Regina into this matter?

Bad belle! tongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Olofin2(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2020
omooba969:

What's your definition of 'poor'?

Not having cash in hand at the moment. That's the only definition 99 per cent of women understand.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by RexTramadol1: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Ex-Queen Aanu she meant.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Myhusband(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Why do you have to bring Regina into this matter?

Bad belle! tongue

you're so uninformed, bad belle on top a young teen giving her pussy for a man that's using extra life already all in the name of money?

can money buy dignity? or restructured nature? go and give your young sisters to Aliko Dangote
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by omooba969(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Myhusband:

you're so uninformed, bad belle on top a young teen giving her pussy for a man that's using extra life already all in the name of money?

can money buy dignity? or restructured nature? go and give your young sisters to Aliko Dangote

Like say u no go jump at the offer...Omo àsè. grin

Nonsense and Buratai.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by 147abbey(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
What did u expect b4?
Girl wey never chop life at all and end up with 82years old great granpa.

She need someone dat Wil eat dat PONMON wella.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Muna4real(f): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
I'm feeling somehow irritated. Just imagine the old man kissing her. Tufiaaakwa! Not to talk of touching her body. Chai! I would rather die! Let me be going before I continue imagining bad things. God forbid .

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by brownlolly(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Talking about taking her kids with her...children of an Alaafin!

Senseless talk.

Walk away from your marriage and disappear. That's not the problem. The prince and princess belong to a royal lineage.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by emmyN(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
From what she wrote, it can be deduced that the alleged threat given to her is due to her absconding with the king's children to an unknown location and denying him access.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by josite: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
you are a not a wise woman.why not leave the children that belongs to the palace in the palace,did u bring the children you took along into the palace?

why not take the proper steps like ex oni of ife wife and free yourself.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
if you read through she didn't play the victim card.she said she doesn't need any sympathy she just wants to be alive for her kids but I'm disappointed a girl like that will be with a monarch.they think poverty alleviation through a king is easy lipsrsealed

I think the problem is the kids she went with. She isn’t the first to leave you know? Queen Ola left, but she didn’t leave with her kids. The other orobo queen left, but returned. The problem is the kids, they belong to the palace and except she has money to run away from the country- she won’t have rest till she returns them.

The only king that looks normal is the Ooni, you can’t even be so sure till you enter. Anyway, something about that bleached old man doesn’t sit well with me and it has nothing to do with his age. Women married to young(er) men divorce all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by JoshB92: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
First of all
Remove that Queen from ur name Abeg
Anu is Anu the moment you japa from palace u already lost that title

So as palace no gree smile for you now you are dragging us to this abi when you were enjoying as the new queen we weren't drag to this o
Now you are gradually becoming an old queen and you are pained

What do you think when going in as the wife of an old king? So special and favoured abi? Then enjoy na y calling us to partake in this

Go back to your husband or remain silent
The truth is no man will want to risk his life to take u in cus of orisiris intake from the palace
And as for the children, that one go give u problem o go give baba him children o
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Myhusband(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
omooba969:

Like say u no go jump at the offer...Omo àsè. grin

Nonsense and Buratai.

no be everyone be money hunger, I'm OK with the little I have and Regina was already a millionaire before she locked herself up with that unattractive ugly ancestor, na greediness and overzealousness dey worry the girl and her mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Olori Wuraola Confirm The Crash Of Her Marriage With This? / Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos) / Buhari Oloto Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.