Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week (14881 Views)

Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:15am On Nov 12, 2020
Eedc funny ooo, my neighbour that hasnt seen light since last month reason been that their light was disconnected, they manage settle eedc on tuesday, yesterday been wed. Eedc brought another bill, claiming that they will still disconnect them next week. Biko nu which light did they utilize that accumulated the new bill?

Nb. Say no to estimated bill.
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Donspicey: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala for who dey wait to collect free meter frm dis deceitful govt........
Meter dat i paid 90k bfr i was given despite saying it's free.......

Make money and buy inverter or Lister......

Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by integrity16(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Hallabee1:

sense far from you oo, if you dont know i just yan you... watin be the meaning of what you just type ?

You brain must be leaking black oil for quoting me with the use of derogatory words.

What's your problem with my comment? Is it your comment or mine?
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Donspicey: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2020
BadRadio:
What happened to our palliatives will surely happen to those meters. Goan write it down. Na who get money go fit manage collect onegrin

Lolssss,,,if dem loot the meter,wat of the code??

Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by goryorhal(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolssss,,,if dem loot the meter,wat of the code??

Dem go come back con re-loot the code join
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Ayoolanairaland: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2020
[code][/code]
babalonshee:
If I hear say e free
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Donspicey: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2020
goryorhal:

Dem go come back con re-loot the code join

Maaaadddd oooooooooo.........

mission impossible.........

Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by ikorodureporta: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Lies media disribution
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Babamide(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Good news is in Nigeria is always in the future tense. To begin.
Meter whey no go reach anybody hand. Anyways if you know where the meter warehouse is located. Please inform people, let's go and take our own
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Twob: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2020
samsard:
You guys don't understand, electricity is too cheap in Nigeria. That is part of the reason why we will hardly ever have stable power, because no one will like to invest a huge amount where they can't recoup their investments.
I repeat, electricity is too cheap and the discos are barely afloat.

What are you saying...?
Are you suggesting that we should be paying N50k/month on electricity while the minimum wage of N30k is not yet being paid nationwide? People are struggling to survive in Nigeria and u are still saying it's too cheap!. Many are out of work and unemployment rate increasing daily. Exchange rate is not encouraging, no good infrastructure, no roads etc. Must government always increase in tariff of anything they want more money? Government should be proactive and innovative and look inward to solve problems affecting the masses.

3 Likes

Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by NNEWIsuper: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Don't be deceived by the likeness of things getting better

It's not going to get better

Only worse

Prepare your mind
Prophet of doom
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Seyzcham91(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2020
its not even free as they portray it to be

Those stupid nepa officials will still be selling to people cuz no follow up by government and no proper monitoring
Donkenny511:
While we are struggling to get a prepaid meter for our houses, this people bring loads of them to the sawmill begging them with it.

It makes me to understand that these meters are always available but only to the heavy users.

It's always business as usual in Nigeria
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Seyzcham91(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2020
confirm!
Officialhorlah:
Na who get connection go see out of that 100k meters
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by chris51(f): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2020
samsard:
You guys don't understand, electricity is too cheap in Nigeria. That is part of the reason why we will hardly ever have stable power, because no one will like to invest a huge amount where they can't recoup their investments.

We spend so much on generators.

If power is more available, people will pay bills. Presently, no light yet bills are high
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by chris51(f): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2020
chris51:

We spend so much on generators.

If power is more available, people will pay bills. Presently, no light yet bills are high
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Sujigbenga: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Good move
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Dynamiceagle(f): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2020
audio distribution �����
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Goalnaldo(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2020
They will give you free but increase the electricity tariff to balance the cost of the meters. Nothing is free especially from federal government of Nigeria.
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by 2cribz: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2020
My job must click this week amen,at least 3m sure for me. I ve refused to top up my fuel, refused to watch telly,refused to drink beer. All i do is to roll up ma smoke like jamaicans man,,bomb,reply and wait for my btc alert. However its been hard in the last 2weeks af blown close to 200k on frivolities. Fu ck i gotta make tripple . Fuc k nepa everywhere thr r, part of reason why my other job burst,with the stupid mtn slow network on 4G. Fuc k.. dstv shows shiiit. Fuc k...

1 Like

Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by sirEAGLES(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2020
You're a fool
samsard:
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by akezn: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Audio distribution
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by georgeakins: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2020
And the greedy Ikejaelectric is still hoarding theirs
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Glycosunde: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Why calling it free when you must pay before you can imagine of getting one. I repeat it is not free.

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you also run a certified fertility clinic and need surrogate mums, you can also contact me.
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2020
This isn't supposed to be news na undecided
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Hallabee1(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2020
integrity16:

You brain must be leaking black oil for quoting me with the use of derogatory words.

What's your problem with my comment? Is it your comment or mine?

if i see you i for give you money to buy sense bcus e too far from you
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Prophet of doom

NOAH WAS CALLED WORSE NAMES AND THE PEOPLE CALLING HIM NAMES WERE STILL CALLING HIM NAMES UNTIL THE FLOOD CAME
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by integrity16(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2020
Hallabee1:

if i see you i for give you money to buy sense bcus e too far from you

Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Leo588(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2020
Oh! Innocent citizens in Ibadan don't know what this free gifts will cause them! Ah!!! Tears!!!

Light bill that we pay now is 100% increase of the former, 2000 naira unit has not turned to 1000 Naira unit and less.

It will be a show of tears! Nothing Is free from those criminals Disco and Nigerian Politicians
Re: IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week by Powerexpert: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Keyword: It read that in the first phase of the programme, running till the end of December, more than 100 , 000 prepaid meters would be rolled out to customers who are duly registered , passed the technical evaluation and paid under the Meter Asset Provider Scheme.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians / Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! / UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.