Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

How I Use Coconut Oil And Lemon Juice For Hair Growth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Use Coconut Oil And Lemon Juice For Hair Growth (366 Views)

Lady Blocks A Guy Who Didn't Send Her Money For Hair But Wanted Her To Visit Him / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / How To Use Coconut Water To Pray, So You Can Get Money To Settle Your Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Use Coconut Oil And Lemon Juice For Hair Growth by OsunNews: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Benefits of Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice for Hair Growth

Procedure to follow:

Find out here >> https://heedhair.com/coconut-oil-and-lemon-juice-for-hair-growth/

�Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly to make a smooth mixture.
�Apply this oil mixture on your hair and scalp, afterward; massage in a circular motion for 5 minutes.
�Allow it to set in for at least 30 to 35 minutes before washing it off with any of your favorite shampoos.

������������������

Important notice: first and foremost, you should repeat the process once in a week, as the oil you figured you could never have any utilization outside the pooja room. Camphor oil is extraordinary at animating your underlying foundations and battling hair fall. Blended in with the saturating properties of coconut oil, it fills in as a powerful treatment for boosting hair development.... Continue reading https://heedhair.com/coconut-oil-and-lemon-juice-for-hair-growth/

(1) (Reply)

N / See Girl That Swallow #100 EBA At Once / Man And His Friends Flog Cheating Girlfriend Mercilessly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.