Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,436 members, 7,846,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa (1574 Views)

The USA Would Deliberately Starve African Children Because Of This (Picture) / Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Frustrated007: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello guys, can someone here please let me know how much I will need to migrate to the United States?
Naija don tire me cry
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by chychy12(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Go to Mexico... From there enter your through border to USA...

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by phrancys001(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
phrancys001:
This guy is correct.

That's if you're going through libya

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by maiquel: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
N2,150.00
The N150 is for bike if you are coming from Iyana Ipaja.
2K should get you to NYC.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by onward4life(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Frustrated007:
Hello guys, can someone here please let me know how much I will need to migrate to the United States?
Naija don tire me cry

DNT go to usa

Go holland, ireland, korea or japan..

Go relax ur red blood
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Frustrated007:
Naija don tire me cry
$0 - $1M depending on your option. Hit the travel section.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Godada(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
onward4life:

DNT go to usa

Go relax ur red blood

Seriously how good is Holland and Ireland?

9ja don cast
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by onward4life(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Godada:

Seriously how good is Holland and Ireland?

9ja don cast

I keep telling ppo

Ppo from usa only get slang for mouth..

This places ur kids go sabi dutch and good english

And fit go better school

Work better company

Even play futbol..

Imagine ur kids on playstation10

shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
onward4life:

I keep telling ppo

And fit go better school

Work better company

Even play futbol..

shocked
The Netherlands Zini is coming cool
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by onward4life(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

The Netherlands Zini is coming cool

Good luck
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by baralatie(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
500 naira only

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by TheCork(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
chychy12:

...u want him to climb border or to climb fence? angry
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by skylegend(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
you need $2million dollars not naira ..you can applied for investment visa
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by chychy12(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
TheCork:

...u want him to climb border or to climb fence? angry

No climb... Walk tru.. There are route which guys use to get thru... 4 of my guys don take am enter yankee during trump regime..
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Frustrated007: 2:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Bro abeg give me your email make we talk abeg..
onward4life:

DNT go to usa

Go relax ur red blood
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by onward4life(m): 4:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Frustrated007:
Bro abeg give me your email make we talk abeg..

I wish I cud help

But honestly I no get d connection oooo

I only sat with men based there

I come see the difference...

One of them look like someone from Nairobi

Bit he gave out 6 cars during Xmas

The least worth 900k

Nigerian ppo there no there no dey ever talk

For more than 100yrs every body wan go america

Holland sweet die...

I wish to study there
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

OP sef like better thing.

You too want to live the American dream, you must be a real niggarr as well.

Well you need between $40k-$50k to make that dream a reality, as it is.

Thats why niggarrs keep bombing to hit that figure cos we tired of this country, at least we have ended SARS we can move about with zero harrassment.

Makes me remember one real niggarr that got $25k twice in one mad deal some months ago. first one arrived on monday, the other piece landed on wednesday. we go chill for ........ palace hotel for 1 week. Niggarr don carry Venza now.

Keep hustling OP, we are faced with at least ten ways to get rich in this country, but in America its like a thousand ways. You never can tell grace can just find you and your on your way to live the American dream.

I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by shilefan2(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Frustrated007:
Naija don tire me cry

It depends on the type of Visa you wish to apply for...Check my signature for more info and contact me Asap if really interested... Thank you!
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Womanizer(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2020
chychy12:

No climb... Walk tru.. There are route which guys use to get thru... 4 of my guys don take am enter yankee during trump regime..

You will be an undocumented immigrant if you follow this route!
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Plut01: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2020
chychy12:

Trump go use drone grab him dick ni. As e dey now Donald dey vex.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Godada(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2020
onward4life:

I keep telling ppo

And fit go better school

Work better company

Even play futbol..

shocked

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Frustrated007: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
still reading replies.
Guys please make una reply oo
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To The Usa by Stevyne: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Holland sweet like I was told sha
One of my homie just relocated

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? / Married Women Are Sex Starved / The Bro Code: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.