Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria (3935 Views)

Adeleke Appoints Lawyer As Health Commissioner / Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by Rugaria: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Niceman12:

Arabic isn't the Official language of Israel. Why did they use it? You say because they have Arab people.

So since we also have people whose language is Arabic, what's wrong in that.

Beside, Naira note is mostly English, in what way do the Arabic affect the English.

Ishi aki,
Leave alone jare, I want to watch football..
You can add Swahili and pinyin there, na you Sabi..
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by kilonshele101(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Issokay
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by kilonshele101(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
MyFlair:

Oga you are hypocrite here. Stop deluding yourself. Just look at the long epistle you typed to reply just a few lines

what annoys me in your comment is that I wasn't even talking to you and the epistle is not for you.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
The cross sign wasn't design by Nigeria its just a medical symbol,the horizontal represent patents while the vertical represent doctors
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by Friend22(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
IDeyNL:

Is Arabic a Nigerian official language? We already have English as our official language while the three major tribes have their languages written on the naira note. Then why do we need it written in Arabic again?

What about we also stop using the numerals(1,2,4,4) you use in counting since they are in Arabic too.
Some Christiansvare nkt just bigots put wholesomely petty.
Since this cry of Islaamizatuon how many non Muslims have been converted to Islam?
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by Friend22(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
The cross sign wasn't design by Nigeria its just a medical symbol,the horizontal represent patents while the vertical represent doctors

If we start this argument you guys will lose hands down.
The numerals you use in counting are in Arabic use English numerals.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Friend22:

If we start this argument you guys will lose hands down.
The numerals you use in counting are in Arabic use English numerals.

Read and understand my post i had no problem if it's remove or not it doesn't add value to the currency am just want the op to know what he doesn't
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by KosiGee(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Biodun556:

I don't care about cross neither do I care about Saturday and Sunday but I'm just trying to let bigots who are crying about so called Arabic on naira note to know that there are some Nigerian symbols and practices that are derived from Christian doctrines.

Although the marriage act must be changed.

Apart from equality, women’s right and access to properties, I hope the change would also involve outright prohibition and criminalisation of under age marriage.
No culture should tolerate and encourage paedophilia.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Biodun556:
Saturday is sabat day

Ignorance killing Nigerians. Israel 1000 shekels has Arabic inscriptions

Israel have Arab citizens.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by KosiGee(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Friend22:

What about we also stop using the numerals(1,2,4,4) you use in counting since they are in Arabic too.
Some Christiansvare nkt just bigots put wholesomely petty.
Since this cry of Islaamizatuon how many non Muslims have been converted to Islam?

Yes, there have been kidnappings of young girls and forceful conversions of which some emirs in the north were involved and the Nigeria police complicit.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Biodun556:
Weekends are structured according to Christian doctrine

Marriage act in Nigeria is Christian doctrine

And many others

Look at a bloody arewa freak. If you dont want Cross then secede from Nigeria. That Cross is not going anywhere, deal with it. A bloody camel herder.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by IDeyNL: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Asidy:

Simply because some people can't read the inscription in western latter words (A to Z) but they can read it using arabic words here in the northern part

Some Christians in the south can't read English too. They prefer Hebrew or Latin. We should include them in our naira note.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by Friend22(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2020
KosiGee:

Yes, there have been kidnappings of young girls and forceful conversions of which some emirs in the north were involved and the Nigeria police complicit.
Hey!young man, lisyen up,why don't run back to the hole you ran out from.
You clearly don't know what is been discussed.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by Friend22(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Read and understand my post i had no problem if it's remove or not it doesn't add value to the currency am just want the op to know what he doesn't

But you attacked him?!

If we go by this Islaamization drivel you folks always come up with believe me,you won't lack a seconds if we start pumping you with same logic you are using.
There are many Christian symbols in our country life than Muslims yet we don't complain,but when we ask as little for ourselves the Christian world gets agitated.
Today is Friday,click on any Islamic topic on front page and read the comments that follow and see how some grunting pigs who call themselves Christians are attacking Muslims and our beliefs.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by Friend22(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Ojiofor:

Israel have Arab citizens.

Lol.
Imagine that!
It means every Nigerian speaks and understand English.
This also reveals your bigotry.
If Israel despite its Hebrew roots recognised that not all its citizens can speak,read or write in Hebrew why should supposedly exposed Christians find any issue with ajami script on our naira note?
I have five words for you folks:You people are very petty.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by KosiGee(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Friend22:

Hey!young man, lisyen up,why don't run back to the hole you ran out from.
You clearly don't know what is been discussed.

You are confused. Go sort yourself first.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by Lipscomb(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
I laughed loudly on my Yoruba brother's when I see one defending Islam. Do you think hausa see you as his or her religion brother? Go to Jo's or kano you eyes will be clear when small hausa boy is tell you his perspective
About Yoruba Muslim. One thing I like about Yoruba Christians they will never talk down on Islam .

Those people open thread against Islam are ibos people and we know they are religious bigots. When they want to ask for money they will start calling Alhaji or allajah they will forget he/ she a Muslim.
Biodun556:

I don't care about cross neither do I care about Saturday and Sunday but I'm just trying to let bigots who are crying about so called Arabic on naira note to know that there are some Nigerian symbols and practices that are derived from Christian doctrines.

Although the marriage act must be changed.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by LeoThaGreat(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Niceman12:

We don't need any holiday on Friday. I'm only wondering how Hausa language written in Arabic script is affecting Nigerian Christians.
They are towing the same lines as MURIC, which actually makes me feel bad.
MURIC sweat petty things and now some Christian are copying that degradation.
Put yourself in their shoes if the inscription was written in Greek or Latin, won't you feel sidelined?
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by RamessesIV(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lol so a minority group in northern Nigeria is justification for Arabic in our naira note

Anyways I don't blame you is the christians who tolerate your rubbish I blame
Niceman12:

What would you like to say about the shuwa people of northern Nigeria whose language is Arabic.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by RamessesIV(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oga shutup arabic is one of the official languages of isreal,majority of muslims and Christians in isreali are ethnically "Arabs" isreali is bordered by "Arab" nations oga stop being a hypocrite,Arab is not recognized as an official language in nigeria

Same way you justified sharia law in the name of "is only for Muslims" now you want to do the same for arabic language
Niceman12:

Arabic isn't the Official language of Israel. Why did they use it? You say because they have Arab people.

So since we also have people whose language is Arabic, what's wrong in that.

Beside, Naira note is mostly English, in what way do the Arabic affect the English.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by Niceman12(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
RamessesIV:
Lol so a minority group in northern Nigeria is justification for Arabic in our naira note

Anyways I don't blame you is the christians who tolerate your rubbish I blame

There is Yoruba and Igbo language in Naira note, which both are southern Nigerian tribes.

We have Hausa and Arabic which are spoken in northern Nigeria. We choose Arabic because 50% of northerners understand Arabic while less than 10% of northerners understand Kanuri and fulani.

And also Arabic is the spoken language in Africa.
Re: Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria by RamessesIV(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oga arabic is a religious language not a recognized language in nigeria is like putting latin or hebrew in the naira note you Muslims would be first to come out and riot

As i said is the christians who tolerate your rubbish see what is happening in china when the world is ready for you guys you will run back to meet your Arab master in Arabia
Niceman12:

There is Yoruba and Igbo language in Naira note, which both are southern Nigerian tribes.

We have Hausa and Arabic which are spoken in northern Nigeria. We choose Arabic because 50% of northerners understand Arabic while less than 10% of northerners understand Kanuri and fulani.

And also Arabic is the spoken language in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Verified Twitter Account Alleging Buhari’s Death / Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies / Anambra 2021: I Have Come To Serve, Ozigbo Affirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.