Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,717 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? (1007 Views)

Please, How Do I Delete My Half-nude Pictures That Made Nairaland Front-page? / Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Should I Delete Her Nudes (photos) Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please How can I delete a thread/ post on nairaland?
Is there anyway that I can do this?
Please I need your help, tell me how I can do it!

Mynd44
Ilegendd
Lalasticlala
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Twelfthman: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mail section mod.
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Twelfthman:
Mail section mod.
They would ignore me if I mail them.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Sawzer(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
**Me rushing to your profile to check all the threads** grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Twelfthman: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
I am not sure about that
Webbbb:

They would ignore me if I mail them.
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Sawzer(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
**Me coming back disappointed** cry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sawzer:
**Me coming back disappointed** cry
Sorry about the disappointment wink, I have not started pósting what I would need to delete in the future.
I want to start teaching about programming here, but I may have to delete the threads later wink.
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Pegi23(f): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
I actually need this

I have mail the mod since but no feedback.
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Uzomacharles: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Anybody that mail MOD is wasting time

1 Like

Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Uzomacharles:
I am telling you. cry
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Uzomacharles: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:
I am telling you. cry
Theydanknow
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Twelfthman:
I am not sure about that
They won't agree to delete it unless the thread is offensive to them wink.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
You don't. What's been fvcked cannot be unfvcked.

First law of fvckery. angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Pegi23:
I actually need this

I have mail the mod since but no feedback.

They won't agree to delete it unless the thread is offensive to them. wink
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oboy why will you post shumtin dat you will delete later? Think before creating any thread,

Moreover I can't blame the mod for not answering you because this issa public forum and you and I Know dat, it is not encrypted like Whatsapp and co wink

So you want seun to go back to village abi ?

All this topics nah the thing wey bring money nobe everybody dey view days after creating a thread, some view months after,

Everybody gonna delete and probably there will be few topics on nairaland,

All you need is think twice before posting or don't include your identity at all, because some gonna use it against you when you get to somewhere higher in life wink

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Oboy why will you post shumtin dat you will delete later? Think before creating any thread,

Moreover I can't blame the mod for not answering you because this issa public forum and you and I Know dat, it is not encrypted like wink...

Okay, nice comment wink.
I don't want seun to go back to the village ooo grin.
But to be honest, this thread needs to be upgraded cry.
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:

Okay, nice comment wink.

Lol you cut my post cheesy

No upgrade is needed, it is a public forum and we need to know dat we're not using Whatsapp and co at all, that's how e suppose be wink
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol you cut my post cheesy

No upgrade is needed, it is a public forum and we need to know dat we're not using Whatsapp and co at all, that's how e suppose be wink
Okay wink.
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:

Okay wink.

Yes sir wink smiley
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Someone should help me out please
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
We mail mods now dem no reply no problem I know what I will send to their mail and they'll reply angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Moreover I can't blame the mod for not answering you because this issa public forum and you and I Know dat, it is not encrypted like Whatsapp and co wink

So you want seun to go back to village abi ?

All this topics nah the thing wey bring money nobe everybody dey view days after creating a thread, some view months after,

Everybody gonna delete and probably there will be few topics on nairaland,

All you need is think twice before posting or don't include your identity at all, because some gonna use it against you when you get to somewhere higher in life wink
you can not delete a thread
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:
We mail mods now dem no reply no problem I know what I will send to their mail and they'll reply angry
Please send it to me make I forward am to them. grin
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:

Please send it to me make I forward am to them. grin
They'll ban you
And it's not ordinary ban cool
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

They'll ban you
Thezorrban
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

They'll ban you
Okay, I get it grin.
Abi na 600 years ban? grin grin
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:

Abi na 600 years ban? grin grin
You already know nicar cool
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
BLUELemon:
you can not delete a thread

Yes of course wink
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Adasun(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:

Sorry about the disappointment wink, I have not started pósting what I would need to delete in the future.
I want to start teaching about programming here, but I may have to delete the threads later wink.
tag me when u start the tutorials.

I will teach you how to delete a thread when you wants to.
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Sawzer(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:

It's fine
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Sawzer(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:

Okay, nice comment wink.
Nairaland in general need a massive overhaul.
Take a look at Quora, Reddit and Pinterest na and compare nairaland with them. embarassed
First off, I'd appreciate real time notifications from nairaland not refreshing all the time. undecided
Perhaps I should just create my own forum and stop nagging grin . It'll be called "La-La-Land. cool
Re: How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Guy pay me lemme teach you angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

God is Polygamous. / Keep Checking Anyone Around Your Wife / Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.