Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy (4124 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
I met this rich white millionaire who is madly in love with me . Just as i thought i have hit the jackpot, i didn't know all that glitters is not good. He tells me how he likes having sex with underage age girls below 15, how he likes to lick menstrual blood, how he likes to eat ass. Even told me he wants to eat my shit and drink my pee. He also tells me how he has sex with his Dog. He licked his dog ass and put his penis inside his dog ass. Lot of disgusting fetish things he says.
Please i need the money but how do i cope with this guy No wonder this white people, na dem dey invent all these deadly disease like AIDS, SAS, CORONA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by blackpanthar: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I met this rich white millionaire who is madly in love with me . Just as i thought i have hit the jackpot, i didn't know all that glitters is not good. He tells me how he likes having sex with underage age girls below 15, how he likes to lick menstrual blood, how he likes to eat ass. Even told me he wants to eat my shit and drink my pee. He also tells me how he has sex witj his Dog. He licked his dog ass and put his penis inside his dog ass. Lot of disgusting fetish things he says.
Please i need the money but how do i cope with this guy

ok.... if u are not ready for all d madnessssss pls run... else even after u get d cash, u will nt be ok.
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Bodyodour: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
U are sick

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

ok.... if u are not ready for all d madnessssss pls run... else even after u get d cash, u will nt be ok.
white people like fetish things a lot
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
I will try and change him
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Yomit71(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
continue the joke, it's actually sweet in the ear

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by blackpanthar: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
white people like fetish things a lot

In LIFE too much of anything is BAAAAAADDDDDD... pls learn o.

you should take GOD seriously too..... else u may get infected(health-mind-spirit) in ways NO one can help.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Yomit71:
my dear its real oh
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Yomit71:
you never know white people. They can even lick your saliva
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
You know about these men that like to flog girls with belt during sex?? Make una dey careful oh
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by ElRapido: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
A terrible day to have eyes.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by SILENTandSMART2: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chai how will i unread this thing OP my dinner dey my front nah sad
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by blazepascal(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
you are crazy
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Freelane33(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
EXCHANGER WEP NIIIIII grin grin grin grin, when a rich and good boy gone bad , he’s gone forever
IntersexSherry:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
He is even asking me to have sex with animals. Thats why they warn you all not to travel to white countries. Their mentality and culture no dey the same with ours.
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Sawzer(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I met this rich white millionaire who is madly in love with me . Just as i thought i have hit the jackpot, i didn't know all that glitters is not good. He tells me how he likes having sex with underage age girls below 15, how he likes to lick menstrual blood, how he likes to eat ass. Even told me he wants to eat my shit and drink my pee. He also tells me how he has sex with his Dog. He licked his dog ass and put his penis inside his dog ass. Lot of disgusting fetish things he says.
Please i need the money but how do i cope with this guy No wonder this white people, na dem dey invent all these deadly disease like AIDS, SAS, CORONA
All your threads are just weird undecided
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
This life. To get good things comes with a lot of problems cry
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by netguy002: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
. White are shade at times and do shady things....But some of them are not ordinarily they belong to one society or the other.....He might give you the money and decide to use you in his next ritual offering....Be careful
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
netguy002:
. White are shade at times and do shady things....But some of them are not ordinarily they belong to one society or the other.....He might give you the money and decide to use you in his next ritual offering....Be careful
i don suffer too much for this world cry cry
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
I have already started taking things from him and if i leave him or cheat on him, he promised to kill me and my family.. I got no choice than to stick with the animal cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Sawzer(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
This life. To get good things comes with a lot of problems cry
Isn't it obvious? You're better off without his money
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Sawzer(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I have already started taking things from him and if i leave him or cheat on him, he promised to kill me and my family.. I got no choice than to stick with the animal cry cry cry
Are you in Nigeria?
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sawzer:

Are you in Nigeria?
he will come pick me up and take me with him back.
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Well, all these good and fine boys i date in the past, what good thing i benefit from any of them? My prayer is how to change this guy.
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by duduade: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Don't worry..

Na normal thing
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by bobbybrown007: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
how much do u think he is worth changing
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
duduade:
Don't worry..

Na normal thing

people no know say to get good things for this world no easy , that's why you see many rich people very stingy because if they tell you how they got there.. At least this one no be yahoo boy
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
bobbybrown007:
how much do u think he is worth changing
at least no be ritualist or yahoo boy
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by bobbybrown007: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
at least no be ritualist or yahoo boy
lolz, nah greed be dat nah, the man yansh dog? lick period? my dear she is just too greedy
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Are you leaving with him or u haven't met him in person?
Re: How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy by EmmySparky(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
This one no normal o...Op u like posting trash every time

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex / Pictures And Video Of Ella Gold / This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.