Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Road Rehabilitation Continues In Anambra South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Rehabilitation Continues In Anambra South (200 Views)

N300 Million Road Rehabilitation: FERMA Abandons Kogi Road In Ruins (photos) / EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join / Lagos Will Soon Release Hotlines For Potholes, Quick Road Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road Rehabilitation Continues In Anambra South by IzuchukwuNoble(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
ROAD REHABILITATION CONTINUES IN ANAMBRA SOUTH AS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ALIGNS WITH SENATOR IFEANYI UBAH’S LEGISLATIVE INTERVENTIONS ON ANAMBRA SOUTH ROADS.

To the glory of God, I have officially re-commenced palliative repairs and internal maintenance of Federal roads in Anambra South Senatorial District in view of the fast approaching yuletide season.

Undoubtedly, Anambra South Senatorial District plays host to a vast land mass with enormous commercial and economic potentials for Anambra State, Southeast and Nigeria at large. Sadly, the poor condition of some federal roads within my Senatorial District has greatly undermined the socioeconomic capacity of the State as most of them are in a dire state, making it almost impossible to optimally harness the enormous resources and potentials these road networks portend.

Presently, all relevant ministries and authorities have been notified about our road repair projects and due approvals have been obtained to mobilize our contractors back to the project sites as opposed to the sinister agenda and antics of State agents who tried to truncate/stop the ongoing federal roads rehabilitation for selfish political gains.

In line with my campaign promises, I wish to reassure my constituents of my resolve to run an all inclusive and equitable road rehabilitation process which will ensure that an internal federal road maintenance project is executed in every Local Government within my Senatorial District; Anambra South.

Conclusively, it is my staunch belief that the rehabilitation of these Federal roads will enhance resource flow into our dear State and encourage private and public enterprises that will create more economic opportunities for citizens.

Senator (Dr.) Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: Road Rehabilitation Continues In Anambra South by Tinotinero: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is doing well honestly. We all at Anambra South are impressed

(1) (Reply)

LG Polls: PUO, 16 Others Emerge PDP Dep. Chairmanship Candidates / Umahi: Defections And Igbo 2023 Presidency / Drama As Lawyer Dumps Maina, Applies To Quit Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.