Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone (30976 Views)

Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa / 'i'm Disappointed! "- Baxter Laments At South Africa Draw Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Gkay1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
sign of backwardness
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by SweetCunt97(f): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Keeper and defenders collect money for back.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Phiftycent50: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
I don tire for this country

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by naijadrivablog: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Na wa for them. 4 - 0 to 4-4
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by colorsofrainbow: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
deji17:
Rohr should be fired.
when buhari is still your president

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Trustme2(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Omezif(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
This team is not a real super eagle team every know.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Obichukwuu: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2020

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by deji17: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
when buhari is still your president

Is it Buhari that hired Rohr? Why not speak from the position of knowledge instead of displaying your bias?

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Mecka: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wingless eagles
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by favor914: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
I don't blame the coach in one bit because the government has blatantly refused to develop local leagues. Rorh had a tough time choosing his first eleven.
It is the Government that developed the premiership & Bundesliga not private investment, tell me the name of your local team sponsored by your state Government, or any industry from your state?
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by timidapsin(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
4-0/lead not 4-1
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Cyberterror: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Super Eagles can't fly in Benin city when Benin witches didn't give approval for them to use their airspace na.

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Yoighaman(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Herkim:
Thats football its not over until the final whistle .

Once there is tactical error from the bench due to wrong or right substitution thats when you will see this kind of result.

Super eagles substitution was wrong but our opponent substitution was right. Mind you we don't have small teams in football again.

Secondly experience matters a lot in the game of football. You cant compare their own experience with own , for instance Alhaji kamara came back from retirement in order to play against super eagles . and the guy justify his inclusion by scoring two brilliant goals.

In the game of football it is the bench that wins the match not the players on the pitch , coach ability to read the match from the bench then make fundamental changes that would bring the result.

We are meeting them again in their own backyard let's see how far it goes

Till then good bye for now.

OK nau...oya go an play Bayern Munich or Belgium with otus (mediocres) on the pitch and experts on the bench and see if you'd win.... smiley

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Akalia(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Isoright....
Super eagles fall my hand
From 4:0 to 4:4
No clients to bomb again? Wanabe real nigga niccur like you.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by fayomim: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Super chicken
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by kunlebonik(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hoping as not dismay
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Cmanforall: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
That was a give away win.

And that field is also something else
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by fredoooooo: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bet9ja people don suffer ... dem don sell match grin

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by shugaboy6102(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Useless team
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by ODJ124(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
iWasNotHere:
They should sell Super Eagles to Chinese FC
iWasNotHere:
They should sell Super Eagles to Chinese FC
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by lifezone247(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
This was actually what buhari meant that year. grin grin Now it has come to past.

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
It is quite annoying.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Malawian(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Na the first game on my rollover be that. Bomboclat.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by netflicks(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
U want to have a bad day watch the replay of this match...but

Anyways Check my siggy for Portable Air Conditioners if you feel heat this weather is giving us this days...
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by DasaintHope(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
In my SS3 I visited my wicked teacher n he asked me to polish his shoes, I got to the living room n saw his two daughters relaxing, I told them their dad asked me to have sex with them, they insisted that he can't say such, so I shouted "sir both of them"? He said yes
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
One person in the comment section imply that the super eagles were playing like Real Madrid at the beginning of the match. That was the most hilarious comment a fan can make grin

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Myhusband(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
I'll rather read Buhari's speech than watch Nigeria super Chicken
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Adonispco: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
That match was fixed. Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by kaniska: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Every weekend i used to visit this site, because i want enjoyment,
since this this website conations really fastidious funny stuff too.
follow.com grin
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by andyanders: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
4+ 4 + APC = FAILURE. ( QED ) Even the gods are angry. God is even angry with us.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Goodman247: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Average unserious players

Sunday Oliseh Wins Legal Fight Against Fortuna Sittard In KNVB Tribunal / Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career / The 2019 African Cup of Nations draw concludes