Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone (30975 Views)

Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa / 'i'm Disappointed! "- Baxter Laments At South Africa Draw Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Goodman247: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
No
DasaintHope:
In my SS3 I visited my wicked teacher n he
asked me to polish his shoes, I got to the
living room n saw his two daughters relaxing, I
told them their dad asked me to have sex with
them, they insisted that he can't say such, so I
shouted "sir both of them"? He said yes
kolomental
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Zinpat: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Typical of Super Eagles
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by 9jaRealist: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
>
Like country, like team...
A country of ANYHOWNESS!
grin
>
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Sarita01(f): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
PremzY002:
I'm trying hard to understand what's happening here.

I still don't know why I hate football.

I only watch football so that I can have something to say when the LOUD guys are arguing about Messi and C.Ronaldo
So who do you think I better between the Messi and ronaldo grin
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Drsnives(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zoogeria
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Ratedgang: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
I was there live.... the moment balogun got injured twice and was removed and then osimehn got injured that was it... the rest were now scared to play not to incure injury.... we had bigger boys but they’re just slow to attack. Anyway anything about Edo now is 4+4. (Ogbane). We will beat them in their ground.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by watchindelta(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
This coach has been disgraciing us back to back, the same this coach make south Africa to beat us at home. I no no cha but for me the coach no good.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Jsucre(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ore mi ma lo gor, o je safe lo 4-4, ma fo, ma lo gor...
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Jsucre(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ore mi ma lo 4or, o je safe lo 4-4, ma fo, ma lo gor...
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by One4me: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
4 - 1 at 71st minute, 4 - 4 at 82nd Minute, that is 3 Goals in ten minutes.
That is what you get when Corruption goes to import some useless foreign Coach to our National team.
That Coach is a waste of money but his Employer is taking 10% cut, so he will remain

Gehr Rohr has sold the Match.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by One4me: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
watchindelta:
This coach has been disgraciing us back to back, the same this coach make south Africa to beat us at home. I no no cha but for me the coach no good.

I dont even know the kind of inferiority.
Complex that makes us settle for this mediocre foreign Coaches.
This Gerd Rohr has achieved nothing all these years, but we will never give our local Coaches that much money and time, to make an impact.

#EndNFF, #EndAmadjou.Pinnick

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Temptee101(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
blinking001:
I couldn't help but watch tears roll down my cheek bones. Our football federation should be scrapped completely, the coach lacks ideas on how to turn things around for us. His substitutes were just useless. Nigerians have never had it this bad before. All round failure.

You amaze me, wasting precious tears on cockroaches is the height of it.

Next time channel your tears to something more productive

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by sbold(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
emdidy:

It was a comedy of errors culminating into an utterly disappointing evening as the Super Eagles of Nigeria squandered a 4-1 first half lead against The Leone Stars of Sierra Leone to end the game 4 apiece in their 2021 African Nations Cup qualifying match.

The game, which was played at the Samuel Ogbebudia Stadium in Benin City, Edo State, ended up to be one that many Nigerians would want to forget in a hurry. Despite the huge expectations of a smooth victory to give the Super Eagles a better chance of qualifying for the biggest football competition in the continent, the Nigeria national side showed that perhaps, they were not mentally ready for the task at hand.

The goals started pouring in as early as the 4th minute of the match when Alex Iwobi made it 1-0 to the Super Eagles. Victor Osimhen added the second goal in the 21st minute and Iwobi scored a brace to make it 3-0. Samuel Chukwueze joined the party as he included a 4th for the Eagles in the 29th minute. It was almost turning into a pool party for the Nigerian side before Kwame Quee scored what many thought was going to be a consolation goal to make the score line 4-1 at half time.

No one would have predicted a comeback for the Sierra Leoneans in such circumstance. Nigeria's coach, Gernot Rohr, showed tactical deficiency and incompetence as his team was smoldered in an unprecedented manner by a relatively inexperienced Sierra Leone side. Nevertheless, it was a brilliant performance by the Leone Stars in the second half as they fought their way into salvaging a valuable point against the lacklustre, disgraceful Super Eagles of Nigeria. Two goals from Alhaji Kamara and another from Kwame Quee secured the fantastic draw for Sierra Leone.

The draw leaves Nigeria still top of Group L with 7 points, while Sierra Leone is third with 2 points.

The return leg of the tie will take place in Sierra Leone next week, Tuesday 17th November.

https://9newsng.com/super-eagles-squander-4-1-lead-to-salvage-a-disappointing-draw-against-sierra-leone/
when the zoologist fail to bring victory to the zoo, why are you expecting the animal in the zoo to bring victory, the system is in low battery, pls charde.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by opomulero(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
emdidy:

It was a comedy of errors culminating into an utterly disappointing evening as the Super Eagles of Nigeria squandered a 4-1 first half lead against The Leone Stars of Sierra Leone to end the game 4 apiece in their 2021 African Nations Cup qualifying match.

The game, which was played at the Samuel Ogbebudia Stadium in Benin City, Edo State, ended up to be one that many Nigerians would want to forget in a hurry. Despite the huge expectations of a smooth victory to give the Super Eagles a better chance of qualifying for the biggest football competition in the continent, the Nigeria national side showed that perhaps, they were not mentally ready for the task at hand.

The goals started pouring in as early as the 4th minute of the match when Alex Iwobi made it 1-0 to the Super Eagles. Victor Osimhen added the second goal in the 21st minute and Iwobi scored a brace to make it 3-0. Samuel Chukwueze joined the party as he included a 4th for the Eagles in the 29th minute. It was almost turning into a pool party for the Nigerian side before Kwame Quee scored what many thought was going to be a consolation goal to make the score line 4-1 at half time.

No one would have predicted a comeback for the Sierra Leoneans in such circumstance. Nigeria's coach, Gernot Rohr, showed tactical deficiency and incompetence as his team was smoldered in an unprecedented manner by a relatively inexperienced Sierra Leone side. Nevertheless, it was a brilliant performance by the Leone Stars in the second half as they fought their way into salvaging a valuable point against the lacklustre, disgraceful Super Eagles of Nigeria. Two goals from Alhaji Kamara and another from Kwame Quee secured the fantastic draw for Sierra Leone.

The draw leaves Nigeria still top of Group L with 7 points, while Sierra Leone is third with 2 points.

The return leg of the tie will take place in Sierra Leone next week, Tuesday 17th November.

https://9newsng.com/super-eagles-squander-4-1-lead-to-salvage-a-disappointing-draw-against-sierra-leone/

na wa o, attimes wonder calling this guys super chicken is even too much.....mumu chicken local foul.

i dont think we av a better team after 1996 tean
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by confydoedowaye(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
I wonder what they tell God when they pray before the match, perhaps their prayer was not strong enough in the land of benin.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by guy222: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Like i said before i will say it again, May Amadihoha, shongo and ogun join hand do callabor fire everybody that participated in that match, both super eagles players and siera leon players, may thunder strike the minister of sport, NFF chairman, edo state governor and the useless president of this country, i gave nigeria striaght win and the last match to win 72000 when i check livescore first half i see 4:1, i come begin the celebrate say i don finally catch bet9ja, na so i carry the last five thousand naira wey the my pocket come the share for boys and some bet9ja staff like father christmas, when i reach house i come check livescore wetin i see shock me, i check the whole livescore for this world na thesame thing i see, i come factory set my phone thinking that my phone get problem but na thesame thing i see. as i dey right now i dey feel cold and heat at thesame time, may thunder fire everybody that play that match, if you even watch the match thunder fire you too. Bet9ja he no go better for una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Emperor4tune(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Isoright....
Super eagles fall my hand
From 4:0 to 4:4
at times spending time in the open air with a rap of weed or two worth more than straining the eyeball watching the sons of an albino coach misbehaving..am completely fed man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by bizhop01: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Better team grin
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
They started thinking of the pussy they will Bleep tonight. ..how them go useless moat girls and impregnate mqny teenage before jetting off back to club side...hence they lost concentration.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by berryPee(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dem just waste my tickets

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Pacesetter123(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
As Balogun come comot for the match,I no say e don finish.Dat number 13 shirt wer dem bring come mount our defence,na carpenter im be,no be player.You coach def,why u come remove Chukwu Eze instead of Iwobi?U sure say u sabi read match at all?
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by otokx(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
oyeb15:
They were tired after 30mins

The truth, probably not used to the humid weather of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by enemyofprogress: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Op na God answered my prayers
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Christmasdon(m): 12:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Which is more preferable FRANCE 0 VS 2 FINLAND and this NIGERIAN MATCH VS SIERRELONE, 4:4
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by ibietela2(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2020
So they still represent this shithole
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by ellizy(m): 1:41am On Nov 14, 2020
I smell match fixing....
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by tunapawizzy: 3:50am On Nov 14, 2020
WONDERS IN NIGERIA SALVAGE A DRAW FROM A WINNING POSITION.. but in actual fact na weytin really happen be dat
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by mankan2k7(m): 4:28am On Nov 14, 2020
That is how to show their end sars struggles
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by jacoik(m): 4:52am On Nov 14, 2020
CoderX:
Thank God I didn't waste my precious time to watch the match... I spent it working on something productive, ọpẹ́ o! grin

As it is now, even if a match is between Nigeria vs Afghanistan, I can't bet on Naija. angry
the one that chattered my � was that I pick that game at 1.15 odds oooo for 200k and when I saw 4/1 I was already smiling to the bank
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by suremanpatriot: 5:31am On Nov 14, 2020
STOP CALLING THESE CHICKS SUPER EAGLES.THEY ARE SUPERCHICKS angry
useless boyz overpaid fooooools! angry
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by begge: 5:48am On Nov 14, 2020
I wanted to on my gen becos of the match thank God that i didn't waste my fuel yesterday.
Re: Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2020
jacoik:
the one that chattered my � was that I pick that game at 1.15 odds oooo for 200k and when I saw 4/1 I was already smiling to the bank

LoL... Or could it be that these guys are bribed to smash the bets? Think about it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Wins Legal Fight Against Fortuna Sittard In KNVB Tribunal / Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career / The 2019 African Cup of Nations draw concludes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.