Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (47313 Views)

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by chrizzyace: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with

You seemed pained take it easy... And you’re obviously from the old generation you don’t know anything about when someone is streaming live video or using an app to do a fake video... if she had not done any video or streamed live that day!!! People like you would have Not believed anything of such happened!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Brandonx(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

You didn't read at all. Or you're just intentionally mischievous.

Are you normal? People lose their lives and he's saying scheisse.
Whatever happened to teargas?
Please don't be unfortunate this afternoon just run along undecided

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by pharmagba: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with

I don't believe this crap
The army's CCTV footage or nothing

As it stands DJ switch coverage is the only true account

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by olayiwola72(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
The last thing I wll do in my life is to trust Nigeria government

They should better get ready for 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Slurity(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blackking98:

It's a joke quit alright but at this point in time it was unnecessary due to the situation on ground
does the panel complained about the joke? Why did you people like creating issues from every opportunity you have.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by kraftysprouts: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Unik3030:
All I can say about d Lekki shooting is that both parties aren't sincere so they are covering lies with lies.

it's obvious DJ switch lied n other endsars activist n also the government isn't sincere so both parties aren't telling us what happened.

questions d government needs to answer
*d Fashola camera
*who called d soldiers n what were they called for?
*y didn't they calm protesters in other places but prefer where Tinubu is making his money?

questions d soldiers need to answer
*were u there that night?
*who called u n what did he call u to come n do?
*u agree shooting occurred,who fired it?
*u agree u used blank bullet but we say a 2005 Nigeria navy bullet,did it come from d sky?

questions for DJ switch to answer
*how many were killed?
*we agreed your phone went off at a time so u couldn't capture d scenes,are u d only one with phone there or only your phone can capture d scenerio?
*u admitted to speaking with the soldiers shooting,did he paused the shooting so he can speak with u or u have bullet proof?

questions for endsars protesters
*u once had an affiliation with Atiku during campaign n now u are leading a protest against a government that defeated your preferred candidate,can u prove beyond reasonable doubt that u aren't sponsored to cause chaos?

*u received a certain amount during the protest, please can u clearly tell us what it was meant for n d services u rendered?

*u posted some pictures online about d protest,can u prove to us that they were real n not fake news to incite violence

Irrelevant questions already answered directly or indirectly

Blanks and we can see sparks coming out?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Beverlyjean(f): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Pls u guys should not waste ur time quoting this ret.ard

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Legendaryd(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Are u dumb or stupid ? How will she even know if it was blank bullets that's even if it is
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by kraftysprouts: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Racoon:
How can a senior military officer for that matter make such an offensive statement in a high profile panel investigating the disgusting role played by the army which include the death of people? This just reaffirmed that the army lied.They are utterly insensitive & wicked.

Maybe we should bring weapon experts from outside the country to tell us how BLANKS can produce SPARKS
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Vulcan24(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
You wanted to disperse a protest by firing blank ammo?
And you boldly request a demo

Causing GBH and in violation of UN charter, constitution and rules of engagement

That soldier should be locked up from there
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Reference(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
MossadAgent:

Look at this illiterate.

There is a difference between blank ammunition and rubber bullets.

Here he is telling us they are one and the same.

Blank bullets have no projectile and only the gun powder explosion is what you get

Blank bullets are used on film sets .

Rubber bullets on the other hand are standard issue for crowd control and also used in Air gun competitions and games.

Expert indeed.

Oga, if you have not witnessed an event don't try and be so convincing. Blank ammunition is not benign. That gunpowder you speak of ignites and the gas produced has enough force to peel open the copper jacket. Particulates come through at blazingly hot temperature and can peel the skin right off.

1985, combat ambush simulation in Minna. A guy emerged from cover a few yards to my left and took a blank round flush in the face from about 5 yards. It blew off his helmet and sent him hurtling back. Later in the day we went to see him at medic and his whole face, shoukder and upper chest was in gauze. It had burnt through his pouches, webbing and fatigues. It was bad, very bad.

I don't know what is used in movie making or what the military buys these days but I had used blanks for years, hundreds of rounds and I can tell you for certain that they are not toys. I have seen many, many injuries.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by brainbox80: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
You can wag your smelling mouth here a thousand times and say whatever you want. I've always followed and read your post and comments and most times after reading them, i always wonder if you ever think from your brain or anus. How quick you really forget that the whole shooting drama started from the "army never went there; to they fire into the air; and then they only fire rubber bullets".
How far do you allow your judgment to be this beclouded by either stupid political fanatism or tribalism or being paid a peal nut that makes you always defend rubbish and drag the nation more into the mud?
Now on your part its wrong for DJ Switch and the youths to ask for better governance and an end to police brutality, right?
I bet you, the punishment God has reserved for people like is unfathomable.

OZOnNengiTheory:

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Passion2009: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Zombie. Have you met the families of even the ones that Sanwo-Olu confirmed to have died ?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Blackking98(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Slurity:
does the panel complained about the joke? Why did you people like creating issues from every opportunity you have.
It concerns everyone one of us and not just those sitting on the panel,stop thinking like a simpleton.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Help me greet Femi Adesina to your left please and clap for Festus Keyamo through the transparent glass in the next office across from you - it is not every time a Mallam gets this opportunity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Seventy7kings: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Unik3030:
All I can say about d Lekki shooting is that both parties aren't sincere so they are covering lies with lies.

it's obvious DJ switch lied n other endsars activist n also the government isn't sincere so both parties aren't telling us what happened.

*d Fashola camera
*y didn't they calm protesters in other places but prefer where Tinubu is making his money?

*u agree u used blank bullet but we say a 2005 Nigeria navy bullet,did it come from d sky?

*how many were killed?
*we agreed your phone went off at a time so u couldn't capture d scenes,are u d only one with phone there or only your phone can capture d scenerio?
*u admitted to speaking with the soldiers shooting,did he paused the shooting so he can speak with u or u have bullet proof?

*u once had an affiliation with Atiku during campaign n now u are leading a protest against a government that defeated your preferred candidate,can u prove beyond reasonable doubt that u aren't sponsored to cause chaos?

*u received a certain amount during the protest, please can u clearly tell us what it was meant for n d services u rendered?

*u posted some pictures online about d protest,can u prove to us that they were real n not fake news to incite violence
on point
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Rugaria: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

I hope you are not planning to rape DJ Switch... The way you are fixated on her, I hope the poor gal can survive you
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akainzo:

The person announced by Sanwo-Olu died from BLUNT FORCE injury! A bullet does not cause blunt force injury.

That doctors operated on someone that was at the Lekki Toll gate does not imply that he was shot by the army, he could have had an accident, he could have been attacked. The army would only be responsible directly were you to say he had a gun shot wound.

Blanks make loads of noise, but they are not projectiles and therefore simply fall to the ground BESIDE the shooter.

The blood on the flags. The bullet being removed from a victims body while the video was playing
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by abiolert(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Talkingoil:

The comment is so annoying
As if he doesn't know what it is to be killed when exercising one's right to protest peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by ehinmowo: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

When will you keep quiet about DJ Switch? Or were you paid for this nonsense you have been saying? Was it not the same millitary that Said dey were never there? If not for the overwhelming evidence that showed that they are there, wouldn't they have continued with the denial? Was it blank bullet that injured people that were treated for bullet wounds at Reddington hospital? It is easy for u to blv the army that speaks from both sides of her mouth but not someone that was there on ground. Mofo!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by charlesm91(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
I for use live bullets test am on the army man. He can tell lucifer say na joke make he send am back. angry
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Passion2009: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Unik3030:

*d Fashola camera

*how many were killed?

Another Zombie spotted. Moe is not the leader of the protest - she only offered legal services and as at the time when she tweeted about Atiku's team, Atiku was still with APC and Buhari then.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Farki: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akainzo:

First the army are not untrained professional. An actor could die while using blanks because he is untrained and was only ACTING A ROLE. In the hands of the Nigeria Army professional, blanks would not kill.

To your second assertion, that is NOT correct. The use of blanks is ACTUALLY sanctioned by the UN Human Rights Commission as an approved crowd dispersal methodology. You might want to check it out.

You are calling the Nigerian army professional cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nchenches: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
dre11:
I wish I brought a rifle to try it on you, army commander jokes with panel member over Lekki shooting

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-i-wish-i-brought-a-rifle-to-try-it-on-you-army-commander-jokes-with-panel-member-over-lekki-shooting

Orientation for Nigeria’s armed forces is targeted at firing at unarmed civilians.

The sole purpose of Nigeria armed forces of today is protect the political structure and constitution supervised by northern military dictators and imposed upon Nigeria - political structure that makes politicians from core north Nigeria be the quasi owners of Nigeria.
A senior army officer without any education on political correctness is more dangerous than Boko Haram fighters.

There are no more Gideon Orkars with sound logic in Nigeria armed forces.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by MossadAgent: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Reference:

Oga, if you have not witnessed an event don't try and be so convincing. Blank ammunition is not benign. That gunpowder you speak of ignites and the gas produced has enough force to peel open the copper jacket. Particulates come through at blazingly hot temperature and can peel the skin right off.

1985, combat ambush simulation in Minna. A guy emerged from cover a few yards to my left and took a blank round flush in the face from about 5 yards. It blew off his helmet and sent him hurtling back. Later in the day we went to see him at medic and his whole face, shoukder and upper chest was in gauze. It had burnt through his pouches, webbing and fatigues. It was bad, very bad.

I don't know what is used in movie making or what the military buys these days but I had used blanks for years, hundreds of rounds and I can tell you for certain that they are not toys. I have seen many, many injuries.
C

Gunpowder without projectiles is simply fireworks .

The gunpowder explosion in the barrel is what is used to launch the projectile be it leaded , rubber or pellets.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by oluwasegun007(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akainzo:

The person announced by Sanwo-Olu died from BLUNT FORCE injury! A bullet does not cause blunt force injury.

That doctors operated on someone that was at the Lekki Toll gate does not imply that he was shot by the army, he could have had an accident, he could have been attacked. The army would only be responsible directly were you to say he had a gun shot wound.

Blanks make loads of noise, but they are not projectiles and therefore simply fall to the ground BESIDE the shooter.

My question again was if the doctors treat bullet wounds from any casualty from the protesters that night, if yes they should come forward.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by MossadAgent: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Reference:

A blank is a type of firearm cartridge that contains no projectile (e.g. bullet or shot), and instead uses paper or plastic wadding to seal the propellant into the casing. When discharged, the blank generates a muzzle flash and an explosive sound (muzzle report) like any normal gunshots, and the firearm experiences a recoil capable of cycling its action, but the wadding propelled from the barrel quickly loses kinetic energy and is incapable of inflicting any damage beyond a very immediate distance. Blanks are often used for shooting simulations that have no need for ballistic results but still demand light and sound effects, such as in historical reenactments, special effects for theatre, movie and television productions, combat training, for signaling (see starting pistol), and cowboy mounted shooting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_(cartridge)

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
So somebody cannot play with the panel members again in peace
he wasn't joking, since the foolish panel members didn't know about blank bullets and how it works, he suggested he used it on them to verify.
I've watched the vid multiple times and I can tell you that when the shots were fired, the sparks or light flashes were facing upwards.... and not directly at the crowd. if the soldiers were gonna shoot at the crowd, the people at the front would all fall and die...dj switch should be investigated.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by danuzochukwu: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Our military men have vehemently turned to politicians, lie lie everywhere. You said that the blank bullet used on that day can only show a little burn patches on the body, but Lagos State governor actually went to the hospital the following day and confirm about 50 people injured with bullet shot. Who is deceiving who now, we don't know who to believe, but I'm quite sure the authorities are not telling us the truth.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by mamotalk: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
How do people end up with bullets injuries in the videos we watch on IG?
Whose IG? Dj witch?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by MossadAgent: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
You
Reference:

Rubber bullets (also called rubber baton rounds) are a type of Baton round.[1] Despite the name, rubber bullets typically have either a metal core with a rubber coating, or are a homogeneous admixture with rubber being a minority component. They are a less lethal alternative to metal projectiles, but can still cause serious injuries such as blindness, permanent disability, and death.[2][3]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_bullet

No wonder you can't defeat bokos.

You guys are more daft than I thought .

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nchenches: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Hack writer. You must have posted and quickly made first comment.
You think one, two or three persons could have succeeded in organizing that #ENDSARS protest which engulfed the whole of southern regions of Nigeria.

You think they are all fools in Nigeria.

Nigeria must be renegotiated, or split into more manageable countries- no more delay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.