Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,383 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo (23630 Views)

Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks / #EndSARS: We’re Unhappy Sanwo-olu Denied Inviting Army, General Tells Panel / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Eriokanmi: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2020
Sanwoolu, pls enjoy your first term while it lasts. 2023 will end this empire of godfatherism. That's what happens when you take orders from the one who installs you in office, as against the wish of the majority. Since the army spoke about who invited them, Sanwoolu's giragira suddenly stopped. We are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Goldencheese(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2020
Hushpuppy20:
abeg where are the people that came to this platform and started saying that the scene is a photoshoot, God will punish all of una with Lagos State government and army dem

Amen
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Eriokanmi: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2020
ouzo1:
Sanwo-Olu lies be like ponzi scheme, e no dey last.
He's a serial liar. He would be the one to invite the thief to steal on the farm and same would be the one to call the farm owner to arrest him. His body language had shown from day one, that he's the one behind the thugs and military sent to the protest ground

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by udemzyudex(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2020
Sanwo olu was not making money from toll gates, I remember reading a post that said they lost over #240m that week.

The greedy man decided to invite Army to chase End sars protesters.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Daddy46: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/endsars-were-unhappy-sanwo-olu-denied-inviting-army-general-tells-panel/
if you believe the army and the governor's then you are a fool,then I think you should go to djswitch ig account on endsars to see videos of blood stains and bullet shells,even dead bodies,the commander in chief is the stupid president,in which he has order the thief of army staff bruaitasha,this issue is bigger than what you are seeing ooooo,the army and governor are only trying to play blame game it's you that cause it no its you,its the higher forces next two years we are still on it because it will get to bullhari too

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2020
Please do we have two different army in this country, cos army deny ever being in Lagos, now they saying that monster Jide invited them...
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by AnanseK(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2020
The most important fact in General Taiwo’s account to the Panel is that , THERE WAS NO MASSACRE AT LEKKI TOLL GATE , NO BODY WAS SHOT. Why concentrating on a less relevant issue of who invited the military?
The fake story of massacre was what was leading to the destruction of the whole country and it caused disgust and shock around the world, and the story was fake , there was not a single person that died of gunshot injuries.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by AnanseK(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2020
THE TRUTH REVEALED

Brigadier General Ahmed Ibrahim Taiwo gave a three-hour testimony, on his feet, before the Lagos Judicial Panel of Enquiry on EndSARS Protest and the roles played by the Nigerian Army.

He reiterated that no one died in Lekki. That the Army fired blank ammunitions (cartridges), which are not lethal (killing), in the air. Froam autopsy report, the only confirmed person that died did not die as a result gunshot wounds.

Also, he said the Nigerian Army had bigger fish to fry than to be looking for DJ Switch for arrest. This means DJ Switch is inconsequential to the Army. Therefore, the serial liar should come out of her hiding and go to the Panel to substantiate her claims that 15 people died.

Finally, he revealed that Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu invited the Military to intervene, because the Police had been overrun. He expressed his utmost disappointment at the cowardly dispositions of the Governor for not owning up that he invited the Military. I can't really understand why Governor Sanwo-Olu is being evasive in owning up. "The Governor had very good reasons to invite the Military", he stated.

General Taiwo spoke nothing but the truth. I am really impressed. I am happy. The truth is finally out. The EndSARS lawyers were so impressed to the extent that their lead counsel, Mr Ogunlana, had to call the Nigerian Army THE PEOPLE'S ARMY OF NIGERIA. General Taiwo will be cross-examined on Tuesday.

If you are not satisfied with the opinions of the EndSARS counsels, take your miserable EndSARS placards to the Panel and be shouting EndSARSNow!

God bless the Nigerian Army. God bless Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by dotclean: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2020
His lies have found him out. Nigerian leaders, you can do better oooooooooo

For professional cleaning (promo ongoing), check my signature.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Stanleyq: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Next time. Honor no invitation
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by dederocs(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2020
Never forget, the army is the people, the army represents the stability and nationhood of Nigeria, the army only intervene in civil disturbances when the police has been overrun, they were called in to restore law and order, and ot is lies that the army was firing to kill, their intention was to disperse the crowd blicking roads, cos other citizens were complaining about road blockage, next time protesters should avoid blocking roads.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by emperor863(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2020
Was that all that the General said at the hearing? For the interest of all well meaning members and guests on this forum, he also said the following;

That no life was lost at the Lekki tollgates because blank bullets were fired into space to frighten the protesters.

He said the only way a blank bullet can hurt a person is if it is fired point blank to the eye!

He said even if the blank bullet is fired directly at protesters it will produce only a burning sensation on the skin for some time.

This means that the "massacre story" only existed in the befuddled imagination (due to narcotics) of "political activists" like DJ witch and others.

He showed real videos (not the type shown by political agents) of how people were carting away arms and ammunition, burning police stations, burning and EATING the flesh of police officers (can never be in the south west, maybe from that side).

The accomplished military office showed that they acted responsibly because what they saw on the streets of Lagos that day was similar to an onset of the human calamity that took place in Liberia. (The puerile members commenting thrash on this forum should ask about Liberia from elders).

I observe the seeming apathy to this thread since it did not present a gory detail of situations at Lekki tollgates as those who hate the country would want the world to believe.

When the social media is fully regulated ( I hope it be will very soon) there will be a lot of sanity on this forum.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by eightsin(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Dog shit.
The army is at the beck and call of the generalisimo not the governor....

Bro, abeg help me with NORD.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Austin4Jesus(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2020
GOD IS AT WORK, HE WILL MAKE THEM FIGHT THEMSELVES.. AMEN
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by raybod97(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2020
This army people can lie sha. There was no problem till they intervened nah. What was the anarchy he was talking about now. He was now blaming Sanwo Olu for not being a good liar. Someone should tell him our Sanwo will not join bad gang.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by raybod97(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2020
emperor863:
Was that all that the General said at the hearing? For the interest of all well meaning members and guests on this forum, he also said the following;

That no life was lost at the Lekki tollgates because blank bullets were fired into space to frighten the protesters.

He said the only way a blank bullet can hurt a person is if it is fired point blank to the eye!

He said even if the blank bullet is fired directly at protesters it will produce only a burning sensation on the skin for some time.

This means that the "massacre story" only existed in the befuddled imagination (due to narcotics) of "political activists" like DJ witch and others.

He showed real videos (not the type shown by political agents) of how people were carting away arms and ammunition, burning police stations, burning and EATING the flesh of police officers (can never be in the south west, maybe from that side).

The accomplished military office showed that they acted responsibly because what they saw on the streets of Lagos that day was similar to an onset of the human calamity that took place in Liberia. (The puerile members commenting thrash on this forum should ask about Liberia from elders).

I observe the seeming apathy to this thread since it did not present a gory detail of situations at Lekki tollgates as those who hate the country would want the world to believe.

When the social media is fully regulated ( I hope it be will very soon) there will be a lot of sanity on this forum.

I don't do this but sir, all what he said did they happen before the Lekki scenario, you too reason it now. They even denied going there at first. How will someone wait for so much time for something to be destroyed before presenting evidences.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by hush15: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2020
Webmannigeria:
Their lies will FIND THEM OUT

Are you mind those fools. There said they shot blank ammunition and they brought their physics guy to defend it like seriously, they don't know that physics guys plenty wey sabi pass them.

Whether they shot in the air or not, firing ammos is dangerous and can be lethal cos the velocity at which the bullet goes up is the same velocity it will come down if not more. Simple physics tells you that gravity increases the speed and its even worse at an angle. Whenever bullets goes up, they should remember it must come down somewhere and if it straight up, those around will still be hitted and injured.

On blank ammos they claimed they used, the result can still only be the same cos at close rsnge like the one in lekki, it still kills and they are still confirming the killings at lekki. It is still injures except they saying they fired an empty catridge. when you fire an empty catridges, all you get is click cos the way bullet works is that after the recoil, then is ignition process in the gun barrel where the cocking piece hits the primer that propels the bullet out of the barrel at such amazing speed. When there is no primer, to hit, how can heat be generated as they claimed.

We saw the videos, the guns sparked when the bullets was leaving the barrel. That can only happen cos there is a bullet. They think they know about guns but its all lies. No wonder they die in book haram's hands.

This government both state and federal, are pure evil and has no interest in truth or justice. It's all a charade to everything fades out. If I were on that panel, I will invite a neutral weapons expert to ascertain the claims of Nigerian army. Useless people. Keep killing innocent people o. All na time

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by raybod97(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2020
emperor863:

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by raybod97(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2020
emperor863:

I don't do this but sir, all what he said did they happen before the Lekki scenario? you too reason it now. They even denied going there at first. How will someone wait for so much time for something to be destroyed before presenting evidences. Peace
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Emanodimo(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry >:
I don't believe the army and sanwo olu both are pathological liars and again only the president has the power to control the army so sanwo olu might just be right

Yeah, I want to assume that the LASG act in proxy while the directive was made from the Presidency. Remember, LASG visited PMB prior to the Lekki Incident to table #EndSars grievances as a form of solidarity.

Let's ask the NA, whom stated they shot blank bullet towards the protesters.

How come we never heard of the word blank bullets before now?. Can the NA exonerated itself in other protests that it had used blank bullets to disperse protesters, [b] shooting into the air in their narrative theme? in this country.[/b]

Can the NA cite instance where blank bullets was been shot at citizens by their military to disperse protesters in a Democratic State in the World?

Is firing of blank bullets the only mean to disperse protesters?

Did the NA realised that the blank bullets did the job of killing some of the protesters (They said it wasn't peaceful so permit me to use *protesters*) right there in Lekki Toll Gate incident... Lying in their pool of blood?
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by kennethisland: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Those responsible for the killings will suffer same by the grace of God. Liars
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2020
When will this people stop this circus
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Lindaikeji007: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2020
Both Sanwo-Olu and the Nigerian army are alll pathetic liars.Your sins will surely find you out.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Cofed:
It is constitutional for political parties to exist, and this is one of them - A new national political party created to uphold the standards of federalism and participate in the politics of Nigeria, while offering continuous service to humanity.

The organization regard politics as a service to humanity, and as a result it will invest heavily in charity. If Nigeria is to become a great nation, every possible help is required.

We are not for violence or conflict. We are some of the good people of Nigeria who desire to contribute to making the country a better place for all, without allowing any form of discrimination based on religion, ethnicity or race.

We strongly believe everybody has a right to lead, therefore, this organization is ready to support whosoever aspire to faithfully serve our dear country Nigeria.

Come let us build our country!

Cofed....for a great Nigeria!

Disclaimer: Cofed is not affiliated to the end SARS protest. The organization has been in existence long before that development, you can check our previous posts on Facebook for evidence. Any resemblance in logo and any other likeness is purely coincidental. We come in peace.

Donation kee u there. Thief!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by workinboyshlpme: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Dog shit.
The army is at the beck and call of the generalisimo not the governor....

Senior bros i hail o, even if this na online forum your boy dey forever loyal. I greet you boss. i for like pm you o boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Ajsmart(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2020
There’s no honour amongst thieves and liars. They will eventually self-destroy.

valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/endsars-were-unhappy-sanwo-olu-denied-inviting-army-general-tells-panel/

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by ransomed: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Ntoooor... Una see una life? When you believe everything and do dirty jobs for politicians because of money. God punish all evil doers.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by UrekaTruths: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2020
Murderers

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Freebills12: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2020
SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SWEARING OATH SINCE 20TH OCTOBER THAT THE GOVERNOR'S HAVE WAS CLEAN ABOUT LEKKI SHOOTING... BELIEVE POLITICIANS AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Shattuck(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2020
deeway200:
If in 2023, you are an eligible voter and you don't have PVC, I swear you are a bastard
2023 is not that far we need to put an end to this shit once and for all for the sake of the future generations
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Shattuck(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2020
Emanodimo:

Yeah, I want to assume that the LASG act in proxy while the directive was made from the Presidency. Remember, LASG visited PMB prior to the Lekki Incident to table #EndSars grievances as a form of solidarity.

Let's ask the NA, whom stated they shot blank bullet towards the protesters.

How come we never heard of the word blank bullets before now?. Can the NA exonerated itself in other protests that it had used blank bullets to disperse protesters, [b] shooting into the air in their narrative theme? in this country.[/b]

Can the NA cite instance where blank bullets was been shot at citizens by their military to disperse protesters in a Democratic State in the World?

Is firing of blank bullets the only mean to disperse protesters?

Did the NA realised that the blank bullets did the job of killing some of the protesters (They said it wasn't peaceful so permit me to use *protesters*) right there in Lekki Toll Gate incident... Lying in their pool of blood?
you know it's shameful when Nigeria has finally made abnormalities become normal this fool keep talking about shooting blank bullet like is there anywhere in the world where shooting either blank or live bullet is allowed? you weren't suppose to be there in the first place, and then you weren't suppose to shoot either blank or live bullet that is intimidation.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by tonyson010(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2020
See how our Govt officials are lying so pathetically. Later some people will keep believing this same Govt in everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Expect Fierce Opposition From Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries – Shettima / PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi / Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.