Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) (9663 Views)

Man Offers N300k To Any Lady Aged 23-29 Years Willing To Accompany Him To.... / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Model Rahki G says her "superhuman" body "defies the laws of fitness".

She's worked hard to build her muscly curves – and has now moved to Los Angeles in a bid to become an actress.

The 29-year-old 'muscle goddess' has admitted that Los Angeles can "be intimidating for beginner" but she's will living to give it a shot.

In a new clip released by Truly, Rahki is seen arriving in Hollywood as she scouts the area for a new trainer and a gym.

"So as my followers know, I want to do movies. I’ve always had big dreams and now is the time to go for them," she says.

"I can only chase it here in LA, but it can be intimidating for beginners. This is not my first rodeo here, I think I've had my time getting bitten a couple of times."

She continues: "In Los Angeles being slim is a thing here, being slim, being petite.

"But in Miami it's so different, body modification is a thing. I’ve worked hard for my curves."

Revealing what she loves about Los Angeles, Rahki goes on to say: "I think the culture here is really refreshing, there’s a lot of diverse people.

"There’s so so much different healthy food here to eat. But traffic is a no - I think I’m gonna have to get a jet or a chopper."

Explaining the importance of continuing her fitness regime, she adds: "So for now I don’t know who is the best of the best trainer here in LA. But it's very, very important for me to train in LA. I need a gym in LA.

"Training has 85% of everything that I do.

"Fitness is a huge part of my life and regime. I think Los Angeles is fully equipped...

"I think LA should be afraid of the way I train, I’m not afraid of any level of fitness in LA - I’m gonna shake LA up!"

The toned star later tells her followers: "I think right now is the best time to give LA a try because of everything that’s been happening with the pandemic.

"The whole world has come to a stop, it’s giving me a lot of time to get back to the drawing board. Life is short, a lot of unexpected things can happen so I’m very excited about the entire process.

"As far as having an agent, that’s still to be continued but I have been shopping around and I have been approached on multiple occasions so right now I’m kinda like just shuffling.

"Most of you may know me as the Queen of Miami, but now I might just be the Queen of LA! I'm excited y'all!"

Rhaki has 595,000 followers on Instagram and claims she is "defying the laws of fitness".
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/superhuman-fitness-model-moves-hollywood-22994570

2 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Assassins creed

5 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Vaseline crew right now.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
ouzo1:
Vaseline crew right now.
No be small thing.
food don land for vaseline crew. undecided
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Can somebody tell me wetin eye nogo see for dis universe grin

Aswear the muscles self she no get, she just don't have excess fat , wink

Many girls get mucsle pass this one wink

3 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Assassins creed
Wetin bring assassins creed inside this matter now
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by iPrevail(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
She resembles sort of abomination. Like a having the head of a lizard on a chicken...

Htf do I explain this to a little child? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by debbydams(f): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Someone should ask me to close my mouth o.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
No be small thing.

bros dis one pass us,make pomade crew come carry am.

21 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
ouzo1:

bros dis one pass us,make pomade crew come carry am.
Pomade crew

e be like say na new these ones enter town i no know say pomade crew dey shocked na vaseline i sabi.
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by Shortcut2life: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nawa
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by Heroclitus(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
What kinda body is this
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nawa, see as everywhere stiff.
This yansh won't shake at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by josh123(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
If u put prick inside this one Toto ur prick go bend, everything stiff like stone. Twehh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Chai, see wetin this fine girl do to her body. cry
Well, I hope she is happy with herself. that's all that matter.
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by ugbede69(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
I was planning to register with Vaseline crew but this one off me

4 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
No be small thing.

Vaseline crew is dumbfounded grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Where are those Nairaland guys always shouting ' I am an ass man'

Come for your spec is here grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2020
I think she works out decently. Those biceps and calves didn't come magically.

But she did body work and may have tried PEDs in between. Definitely not natural gains here grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2020
ugbede69:
I was planning to register with Vaseline crew but this one off me

Abort mission, over !!

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2020
doggedfighter grin how far bros
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I think she works out decently. Those biceps and calves didn't come magically.

But she did body work and may have tried PEDs in between. Definitely not natural gains here grin
Honestly. Do you think she may have gotten plastic surgery in between? Cos that ass though. Most body builder females have smaller racks and narrower hips.
Those thighs. I once watched her crush a watermelon between them. Hehe.

5 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2020
doggedfighter:

Where are those Nairaland guys always shouting ' I am an ass man'

Come for your spec is here grin grin grin grin
You wan make them kpai. That babe crushed a watermelon with her thighs.

1 Like

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2020
IVORY2009:
doggedfighter grin how far bros
Ivory2009, I am sis dear.

I'm fine . Been a while ! Where have you been?
You just left me here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Oh definitely! That backside is not natural. I'm not degrading her though.

Chii59:

Honestly. Do you think she may have gotten plastic surgery in between? Cos that ass though. Most body builder females have smaller racks and narrower hips.
Those thighs. I once watched her crush a watermelon between them. Hehe.
Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Oh definitely! That backside is not natural. I'm not degrading her though.

But the thighs matches the ass though.
Her structure is not common among body builders, I presume.

1 Like

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Vaseline clew grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2020
Check this picture. It makes her body work look more obvious.

Some female bodybuilders can be huge! I'm more used to the leaner ones. This lady naturally would not be that lean, still that butt popping out here is enhanced!

Chii59:

But the thighs matches the ass though.
Her structure is not common among body builders, I presume.

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Check this picture. It makes her body work look more obvious.

Some female bodybuilders can be huge! I'm more used to the leaner ones. This lady naturally would not be that lean, still that butt popping out here is enhanced!

Yeah. Some female body builders have big eye popping muscles, but that ass. I don't know if it's possible to be lifting mad amounts of weights, bench pressing, crunches and stuff and end up still that booty.

5 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Person preek fit break inside this one oo

7 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2020
Exercises can't guarantee massive ass. It has muscles and body fat as well.

So if a woman is genetically wired to be lean, she can't have hers as big as this lady here. Squats and the rest can maybe make it look more rounded and perky.

The lady in the picture pre-surgery would have had a noticeable butt, but this to me is enhanced - either through silicon implants, injections etc.

Chii59:

Yeah. Some female body builders have big eye popping muscles, but that ass. I don't know if it's possible to be lifting mad amounts of weights, bench pressing, crunches and stuff and end up still that booty.

5 Likes

Re: Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Her pussy would be very very tight if you know you know...
The walls go don close finish...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? / Bayelsa Men❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.