Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America (10378 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America by Evii: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kalusam:
Cybersecurity, Networking, Data Science, Full stack Web development, Technical writing e.t.c. Acquire not just certification but anyhow real life experiences and you will be alright.

Bros good evening, I'll need more advice and clarification from you in this regard because I don't really k ow which part to go into. Pls, can I get your what's app number for easy communication
Re: What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America by Vietnaminfo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Evii:

A colleague is planning of relocating to the UK and his wife is planing on learning an I.T skill here but don't k ow which branch to go into, could you please advice?

Let her start from Desktop Support and after that, she can go into server Administration like Cloud Computing. She can make www.udemy.com her best friend. She can learn many hands on training from that site. I wish her goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America by Evii: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

Let her start from Desktop Support and after that, she can go into server Administration like Cloud Computing. She can make www.udemy.com her best friend. She can learn many hands on training from that site. I wish her goodluck

Thanks a lot...is this in anyway connected to cyber security?
Re: What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America by Vietnaminfo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Evii:

Thanks a lot...is this in anyway connected to cyber security?

Inside Cloud Computing, she will do Cyber security. It is all encompassing course and the job prospect is very high. She will be happy she did later.
Re: What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America by Evii: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

Inside Cloud Computing, she will do Cyber security. It is all encompassing course and the job prospect is very high. She will be happy she did later.

Thanks for the insight and enlightenment

1 Like

Re: What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
MisterKings:
And I have skills in video editing and videography, but I no know whether e go pay for that side.

You're probably dumb if you have these skills and aren't making money yet... Come on fuvk outta here and open a YouTube channel or a Fiverr account.. That's if you're actually good at it. No be by mouth.
Re: What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America by Vietnaminfo(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Evii:

Thanks for the insight and enlightenment

You welcome
Re: What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America by MisterKings(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
HenryDion:

You're probably dumb if you have these skills and aren't making money yet... Come on fuvk outta here and open a YouTube channel or a Fiverr account.. That's if you're actually good at it. No be by mouth.

Its like you are very stupid. Talking like someone with an empty skull. If you have nothing to say why don't you shut the hell up and find block to carry like you normally do as your career.

Do you know how much I make with my skill? You are just coming here and showing your stupidity.
Re: What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
MisterKings:

Its like you are very stupid. Talking like someone with an empty skull. If you have nothing to say why don't you shut the hell up and find block to carry like you normally do as your career.

Do you know how much I make with my skill? You are just coming here and showing your stupidity.

E pain am... cry me a river cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola / Stealing At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.