Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? (7585 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Leeshank:

Omoh, some kind guys' aggressiveness for bress pass chemistry and biology capacity o grin grin
This is shanklee alternative account
I spelt this leeshank backwards and the spellings is your former moniker shanklee grin
Some of you niggarrrrrs can just get ready you can't run cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Leeshank: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2020
ZIINI:

This is shanklee alternative account
I spelt this leeshank backwards and the spellings is your former moniker shanklee grin
Some of you niggarrrrrs can just get ready you can't run cheesy cheesy grin
I got banned no nah grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Leeshank:

I got banned no nah grin grin grin
Ohh thought as much
How many days, months, or years were you given cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Leeshank: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2020
ZIINI:

Ohh thought as much
How many days, months, or years were you given cheesy
600 grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Leeshank:

600 grin grin grin grin
That's pretty cool
Enjoy it bro grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Kissiemu(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

grin grin

This boy issa character grin

Nobody one collect her nah

All this shalaye ain't necessary at all ,

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley wink

Ok...

Because I be former agbero for Lagos. I can do n on do
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Kissiemu:

Ok...

Because I be former agbero for Lagos. I can do n on do

Lol smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Leeshank: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2020
grin
ZIINI:

That's pretty cool
Enjoy it bro grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by SmartHanif(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Is it a crime to appreciate nature?
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Donjazzy12(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Truvel:
Recently, A Lady Who Was Really Endow 4rm D Back, Was Passing By. I Didn't Notice It Cuz I Was Pressing My Phone. So, Some Girls Were Beside Me Sitting Not Far 4rm Me. Immediately, Dis Lady Passed By, I OverHeard One Of D Girl's Saying Omo See Dis Girl Back Ooo, Dey Started Staring At Her With Admiration. When I Raised My Head, I Really Confirmed What Dey Saw To Be True. Dey Kept On Staring At D Lady, While I Kept Looking At D Girls Staring At D Lady In Wonder.
Most young men of this generation truly have no clue! Those are admiring glances. Those girls are lesbians. Most young ladies of nowadays 70-90 are coded lesbians! They pretend a lot but leave them in a room with the same lady they are admiring and off the light and what she will do to that lady will shock you! They will suck and suck and suck her pusssy, they will finger and finger and finger her pusssy, they will lick and lick and lick her pusssy! Suck her breast, by the time you return the girl will be exhausted!

That is the reality guys, open your eyes!
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Olatheo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
All ladies have trait of lesbian in them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Donjazzy12:

Most young men of this generation truly have no clue! Those are admiring glances. Those girls are lesbians. Most young ladies of nowadays 70-90 are coded lesbians! They pretend a lot but leave them in a room with the same lady they are admiring and off the light and what she will do to that lady will shock you! They will suck and suck and suck her pusssy, they will finger and finger and finger her pusssy, they will lick and lick and lick her pusssy! Suck her breast, by the time you return the girl will be exhausted!

That is the reality guys, open your eyes!
My Guy, Not All Of Dem Are Lesbians Ooo. Some Of Dis Ladies Do Stare Because Dey Admire D Boobs Or D Butts Of Their Fellow Ladies. Maybe Because Of D Sizes Or Shapes Of Dem.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
virginprincess:
When i say shape, i don't mean excess boobs and ass, i mean a prefect body like figure 8, not all those overload that yoruba girls are carrying, shape they pass shape na, is like you have not being to delta especially warri.
I'm 4rm Delta State. As I Dey Talk To U So, Na Delta I Dey.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Olatheo:
All ladies have trait of lesbian in them.
Not All Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / A Heart Touching Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.