Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex (872 Views)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Laugh at me all you want . i really experienced what this life is all about from both sides something which you will NEVER know....
Never stop being proud, never being ashamed to tell who i am. Like me or hate me, up to you. Abuse me, up to you. If you like, come kill me, up to you..
I love myself completely and i love my life.. Anyone who wants to leave me is free..
smiley

2 Likes

Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by Preshmane(m): 12:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by Palmyra: 1:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Whether she's strengthing herself or not please let her be, cos only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches. @preshmane

2 Likes

Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by TossTos: 2:11am On Nov 17, 2020
You are so amazing And i respect you !

1 Like

Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by shashaperry(f): 2:47am On Nov 17, 2020
You're so strong kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 17, 2020
You are an inspiration darling.

Now write it on a paper( strong carton if available)
Then roll it perfectly well, try to leave the edges rough

Then stick it up your ass!

So many cows sharing oxygen with us humans angry

2 Likes

Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by 1beat(m): 4:24am On Nov 17, 2020
NOTED

1 Like

Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by parkervero(m): 5:30am On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Laugh at me all you want . i really experienced what this life is all about from both sides something which you will NEVER know....
Never stop being proud, never being ashamed to tell who i am. Like me or hate me, up to you. Abuse me, up to you. If you like, come kill me, up to you..
I love myself completely and i love my life.. Anyone who wants to leave me is free..
smiley

I like a lady with such confidence. I would like to have a chitchat with you, I ma send you DM now.

1 Like

Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by dazzlingd(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2020
That's a big lie..

Remain strong though
Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by Godada(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Love me Or leave me the fück alone
............Jay-Z
Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by BabbanBura(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
smiley

Who cares about your private life; attention seeker cum low self esteem ass!!!
Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by GodWrites: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2020
In as much as I support your community, this attention-seeking syndrome is now getting appalling.

You are not the first and wouldn't be the last intersex. Can you please love yourself without having to rub it on our faces?

We all have issues; no one has it all. We mustn't have a dick and a pussy to experience the bitter side of life.

Love yourself, and stop seeking validation and attention on a faceless forum. It shows you're depressed and the opposite of what you claim.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by Uzomacharles: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2020
GodWrites:
In as much as I support your community, this attention-seeking syndrome is now getting appalling.

You are not the first and wouldn't be the last intersex. Can you please love yourself without having to rub it on our faces?

We all have issues; no one has it all. We mustn't have a dick and a pussy to experience the bitter side of life.

Love yourself, and stop seeking validation and attention on a faceless forum. It shows you're depressed and the opposite of what you claim.

Thank you!

The dude/lad case don dey too much I swr
Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
You all calling me attention seeker, well i don't use abusive words. ''Ignores them"". I never even start with the awareness.
Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by nerdfrost(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
undecided undecided happy for u....meanwhile check my signature
Re: In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex by Cerebellum: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Something tells me the girl is a Holosho
what do u think?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks / Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? / Will You Love Your Wife More Than Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.