Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,610 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano (23598 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy / ANALYSIS: Will APC Settle For Zoning As 2023 Draws Closer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 17, 2020
All of them are in the same WhatsApp group, both APC and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by juman(m): 5:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Next president might be an igbo man.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Roum(m): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2020
we have YDPN I don't care about PDP or APC

2 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Timijo(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2020
I am not surprised, the rest of the regions in Nigeria have always been political pawns in the hands of the northern politicians. Those regions always sell themselves and their people to the north.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by mejai(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Make them carry ugwuanyi for free. No canopy needed.

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Mavrick2012: 5:47am On Nov 17, 2020
I won't be surprise if all south east govs migrate to APC.
South East knows virtually nothing about Nigerian politics.
Little wonder they finding it very difficult to hold presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by olumbest(m): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2020
According to Ikpeazụ's statement it means that the only way to gain the dividend of democracy is by joining APC. It is well!

About Obiano. Telling us he has no option of deflecting is lying to us. His ridiculous moves are in fine print. APGA is even tired of him�
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:

I don't think so, if you know umahi, you will know that he is no fool, he is goal getter, I mean the type that will do ANYTHING to get what he wants. If he is moving to APC, then there is something there for him.

And notice that I used "him" and not Southeast because whenever politicians want something, they bring the "we" and "us" tag.

Not taking anything away from him, Umahi is above your normal Nigerian politician, when it comes to administration and leadership. But his move is entirely his and nothing to do with SE. I only fear his ambition, because only God knows what agreements he has entered before this decision. ( Refer pg 1)

But will I want him as a president?? HELL YES!!
Do you think APC will zone presidency to south east? No sane party will try that in Nigeria. The problem is that south east don't have the number and they are not united. If all the five south east governors decamp to APC, that won't make majority of ibos to vote for APC. An average IBO man is an independent thinker.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by MightySparrow: 6:07am On Nov 17, 2020
Fulanization of Igbos, soon their Catholic cathedrals will become mosques.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by 9jaRealist: 6:20am On Nov 17, 2020
>
Yaaaaaawwwwwn....

In reality, Nigeria is essentially a ONE-PARTY state, with 2 factions called the APC and the PDP...
Accordingly, politicians move seamlessly between the factions merely to enhance their rent-seeking prospects.

But after all is said and done, the PDP and APC are merely two sides of the SAME rotten coin!

>
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Myhusband(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:

I don't think so, if you know umahi, you will know that he is no fool, he is goal getter, I mean the type that will do ANYTHING to get what he wants. If he is moving to APC, then there is something there for him.

And notice that I used "him" and not Southeast because whenever politicians want something, they bring the "we" and "us" tag.

Not taking anything away from him, Umahi is above your normal Nigerian politician, when it comes to administration and leadership. But his move is entirely his and nothing to do with SE. I only fear his ambition, because only God knows what agreements he has entered before this decision. ( Refer pg 1)

why didn't he used his superficial and America political character to get himself VP under atiku?

Peter obi was name VP without his attention in the last election and you're here bragging? lol

so those already in APC are not seeing what Umahi is seeing? funny people, funny nation
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Eastvenza: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:

presidency is the last thing he will ever get in his lifetine
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Eastvenza: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2020
He is going to end up like others .
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:

If Umahi is given the ticket, then there is hope for Nigeria.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by ike95: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2020
alexpumpin:
Una eyes go soon clear for south east!....Apc will definitely zone its presidential ticket to the south, south west and south south (rivers state)already have political structure in apc to battle for the ticket. Suicidal politicking from the east
then Pdp should zone the presidential ticket to South east zone for God sake.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2020
AntiChristian:
No zone can crown itself a president without help from other zones!

How can there be an Igbo president when majority of Igbos are against Nigeria itself?

And how many Igbos voted for Igbo candidates in the past?

Even those surrounding them from SS may not support them.

PDP still have the Atikulated man who may still present himself for 2023. Hope the articulated are still Atikulated grin

I so much hate politics.

Most of you Igbo haters will be frustrated soon. Mark my word.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by ike95: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:

man you spoke my mind now.

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by OfficialAPCNig: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Only Yorubas are crying. With Umahi in APC, they know the chances of their bourdiliion thief becoming President becomes slimer.

We are getting the APC ticket or Amechi takes it. If PDP fails to behave, we will dump the parry for them and Wike.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by seguno2: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Only Yorubas are crying. With Umahi in APC, they know the chances of their bourdiliion thief becoming President becomes slimer.

We are getting the APC ticket or Amechi takes it. If PDP fails to behave, we will dump the parry for them and Wike.

Simply a competition of your thief versus my thief, but you wail about the shithole country that is filled with fantastically corrupt people?
Is that a sign of good health
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by AroleOduduwa2: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2020
blackpanda:
Apc is playing a sly game. They have put pdp on their toes. The truth is apc knows it won't win in the east, but the game is to grab as many votes as possible

The game is to play Pdp into choosing a southern eastern candidate meaning, Apc can pick anyone from SS or SW and easily win the election. Apc won’t and can never zone their presidentialcandidate to the East. This eastern cry wolf evergtime things doesn’t go right for them, but fail to hold their representative accountable

4 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by prigoz(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2020
alexpumpin:
Una eyes go soon clear for south east!....Apc will definitely zone its presidential ticket to the south, south west and south south (rivers state)already have political structure in apc to battle for the ticket. Suicidal politicking from the east
As if S' East life depends on Central Government, check poverty level of Northern Nigeria and check number of presidents it has produced since independent, you will notice that, it is not about being the president. . All the Igbos need is conducive atmosphere for their business. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Xzellentgraphic: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2020
Nobody is defecting. its a trick pressure PDP to zone their ticket to SE or South.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by AroleOduduwa2: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Haha, imagine this nonsense. The election will be a work over for Pdp should apc make the mistake of choosing a south easterner, they have the least stake in both apc and Pdp. As usual they will be a pawn in the scheme for presidency

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Donspicey: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:

Las Las we will know wat he really wants.....

I sure say he get mission.....

Umahi wey i know no dey make moves anyhow except he has a mission.....

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by OfficialAPCNig: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Haha, imagine this nonsense. The election will be a work over for Pdp should apc make the mistake of choosing a south easterner, they have the least stake in both apc and Pdp. As usual they will be a pawn in the scheme for presidency
But why are your people crying nah.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Access03(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Lol. Jagaban- a political colossus will always give you sleepless night! No one is afraid of the APC primaries except some people depending on micro-zoning. It aint gonna happen! Let all aspirants engages in party primaries, and we all party members will support whoever emerges.

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Ovoko30: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Bros ,they jump ship in USA but not anyhow. Donald trump was first a democrat before jumping ship to become a republican.
ifymadu:
Only in Nigeria you will see politicians jumping from one party to the other, no ideology, their common goal is a conducive party that would facilitate the looting of state treasury without facing possible prosecution.

Just imagine hearing that the Republican governor of Texas is switching to become a Democrat. They (US) might not have the best of politicians but they are faithful to their party and projects the party's ideology at any level. It's either you are a conservative or a liberal, you have an identity and if the electorate decides to vote you, they are vary sure of what they will be getting for the next four years.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by OfficialAPCNig: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Access03:
Lol. Jagaban- a political colossus will always give you sleepless night! No one is afraid of the APC primaries except some people depending on micro-zoning. It aint gonna happen! Let all aspirants engages in party primaries, and we all party members will support whoever emerges.
Nobody is more afraid of party primaries than Tinubu. Thank God APC uses direct primaries not delegates.

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by RealLordZeus(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:

You want him as President under APC but you condemn his moves to APC .... Is that not confusion

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by MartinsD12(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/umahis-defection-pdp-dodges-zoning-as-apc-woos-ugwuanyi-ikpeazu-obiano/
Umahi should just leave PDP let's hear word, enugu can never be Apc, same with anambra that I know for sure including delta
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Front0lane: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Mechonu !

What as Umahi done to make him above every failed Nigerian politician ?

Tell us as Umahi transformed Ebonyi the poverty capita of the SE, with the same SE being the poverty capital of the South Did he accomplished half of what the likes of Akpabio did with all his state indigene no longer doing househelp in Lagos in a single admistration ?

As he transformed Ebonyi like Amechi did to Rivers, Amosun to Ogun, Aregbe to Osun, Dakwanabo to his state ? What exactly as Umahi accomplish as a governor in terms of education infrastructure human development vision that foolish Igbos like you will not let us hear word ?

What infrastructurual accomplishment as Umahi accomplished that is comparable to the dollar stealing Ganduje ? If God want to punish your entire household you will tell me about Kano receiving more money as if Ganduje did not accomplish more n beta quality projects than the foolish Umahi u Igbos hype daily on NL.

complexBoss12:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos) / Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.