Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,124 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano (23593 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy / ANALYSIS: Will APC Settle For Zoning As 2023 Draws Closer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by oyatz(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2020
blackpanda:

The agreement is that the next president must come from south east. Why is pdp refusing

Instead of most Igbo guys online to contront the PDP and demand for it's presidential ticket, they will be blaming Tinubu or calling S/West greedy

3 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by oyatz(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2020
doneback04:
you are not telling us the major reason why u r deflecting,

because if you say is because of the PDP is not bringing a Presidential candidate from the south east is ur major reason then you are lying because even the party you are going can never bring a presidential candidate from south east. so tell us ur major issues why you r leaving party.

But what is wrong in the PDP zoning it's presidential ticket to the S/East despite winning ALL the presidential elections in ALL the States in the zone since 1999?

Why are you timid to ask for the PDP ticket?

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Maxchu: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Political Game .APC Una Weldone oooo .Umahi Shine your eyes ,It's all Deceit .
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Front0lane: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Hope ko
Uzodinma ni !

SpecialAdviser:

If Umahi is given the ticket, then there is hope for Nigeria.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Front0lane: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Bro u are welcome to APC with your foolishness.
As dem learn Saraki Dagora n Co they must surely learn your father n u till u get sense.

Sebi u say u foolish.

OfficialAPCNig:
Only Yorubas are crying. With Umahi in APC, they know the chances of their bourdiliion thief becoming President becomes slimer.

We are getting the APC ticket or Amechi takes it. If PDP fails to behave, we will dump the parry for them and Wike.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Tonalphs(f): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2020
one thing I know is that the Igbos don't know how to play politics. when it comes to the six geopolitical zones, they are the least. you can't give what you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by OfficialAPCNig: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2020
Front0lane:
Bro u are welcome to APC with your foolishness.
As dem learn Saraki Dagora n Co they must surely learn your father n u till u get sense.

Sebi u say u foolish.

E no concern you.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2020
alexpumpin:
Una eyes go soon clear for south east!....Apc will definitely zone its presidential ticket to the south, south west and south south (rivers state)already have political structure in apc to battle for the ticket. Suicidal politicking from the east
don't let frustration kill you before 2023
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by appini: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Nearly cannot kill a bird
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by AntiChristian: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Most of you Igbo haters will be frustrated soon. Mark my word.

Actually I don't hate anybody. It's their attitude, character, disposition, self-hate, tribal bigotry, negative/destructive air, etc that I so much dislike.
Igbos who behave normal will get a normal treatment.
Same as Hausas and other tribes.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Okoroawusa: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Hahahaha!

This 2023 go dey interesting aswear!
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

Actually I don't hate anybody. It's their attitude, character, disposition, self-hate, tribal bigotry, negative/destructive air, etc that I so much dislike.
Igbos who behave normal will get a normal treatment.
Same as Hausas and other tribes.

You find such attitude in every tribe. Why stereotyping only Igbos?
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Badonasty(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
lol.... na so PDP cast for East Sha...East sef don try for them...after being loyal for all these years ordinary VP dem no get
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by LagosAirport: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
If he wants to cross-carpet let him go. He will still come back just like Obaseki
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by obicmag(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Gadahfi:
I am Igbo
I don’t understand how this is news honestly
Umahi is a decent governor
He’s not better than Fashola

PDP = APC

Still among the old group we want their hands off the cookie jar.
Only Donald duke, Peter Obi, Zulum, Osinbanjo are the only people I can cast my vote for.

I stand for youth!

APC is off shoot of PDP. Birds of the same feather. Truth be told the people do not have anything good to offer Nigerians. Come 2023 any youth or Nigerian that cast his or her vote for PDP or APC is brainless. Youth must prevail come 2023. If you do not have your voters card go and register whenever registration starts. Youth talk to your parents to dump the idea of voting PDP or APC in any future elections.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Coldie(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Even if APC doesn't give us presidency Igbo's have no business being in pdp
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Kingspin(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:

I don't think so, if you know umahi, you will know that he is no fool, he is goal getter, I mean the type that will do ANYTHING to get what he wants. If he is moving to APC, then there is something there for him.

And notice that I used "him" and not Southeast because whenever politicians want something, they bring the "we" and "us" tag.

Not taking anything away from him, Umahi is above your normal Nigerian politician, when it comes to administration and leadership. But his move is entirely his and nothing to do with SE. I only fear his ambition, because only God knows what agreements he has entered before this decision. ( Refer pg 1)

But will I want him as a president?? HELL YES!!
Outside of the promise for Presidency which we can not see yet.

What another thing APC Buhari has done in the East for the last 5 years?

Why the East,? Any other agenda?

That will make you trust them to hand over the highest position in the land to the East yet show no interest in the zone.

So many questions and answers.

The East should take caution going into such unseen agreement.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Sedonxavi: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2020
HAccord:
Very good, the Eastern leaders must be very assertive this time and ensure APC and PDP should zone their ticket to the South East this time. It's about time.

By the way, what tribe does Uche Secondus belong to? Hope he is not another Iwhuruosa man using his 'Igboid' name to steal goodwill and political goodies that should come to an Igbo man?
Oga! Get it right and clear neither APC or PDP will give their presidential ticket to south Easterner. No party want to loose power to opposition. If they like all SE governor defect to APC it will not change anything if the PDP you worship since 1999 could not zone their presidential ticket to SE and you expect APC to risk it. It's not done that way
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by AntiChristian: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You find such attitude in every tribe. Why stereotyping only Igbos?

I relate more with Igbos at the moment and i see those characteristics in almost all i have seen. Their tribe that they seldom love is the best! Other tribes are either cows or worse!
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Davo2080: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/umahis-defection-pdp-dodges-zoning-as-apc-woos-ugwuanyi-ikpeazu-obiano/
this one APC is trying hard to woo all the PDP(south East zone 98% choice) into APC,it worries me ooo.my people from the South East, please be on guard and make sure you all vote them out during the next election, it is like adding insult to injury.Nonsense. America election has taught us something, that power truely belongs to the people and if we are determined, it is only who we want that gets into the positions.VoteoutallthosedecampingtoAPC
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Davo2080: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Davo2080:
this one APC is trying hard to woo all the PDP(south East zone 98% choice) into APC,it worries me ooo.my people from the South East, please be on guard and make sure you all vote them out during the next election, it is like adding insult to injury.Nonsense. America election has taught us something, that power truely belongs to the people and if we are determined, it is only who we want that gets into the positions.VoteoutallthosedecampingtoAPC
,at least the devil we know is better than the Angel we don't know,in PDP,we felt like Nigerians small,but APC has proved that we don't belong to Nigeria.my 10kobo
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by HAccord: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2020
Sedonxavi:
[s]Oga! Get it right and clear neither APC or PDP will give their presidential ticket to south Easterner. No party want to loose power to opposition. If they like all SE governor defect to APC it will not change anything if the PDP you worship since 1999 could not zone their presidential ticket to SE and you expect APC to risk it. It's not done that way[/s]

Ewedu man, get it right and clear, no yoruba man will EVER be president in this country before an Easterners, you have taken your slots, and make go and queue and wait behind the East. Zoning means turn by turn and if you remain, we'll ensure the presidency remains in the North until common-sense and equity falls on your greedy feudo-monarchical amala-stuffed skull.

You don't kukuma have the numbers, that was why many yoruba adopted candidate failed at the presidential polls since 1950s till date, starting from Awolowo.. Go figure.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by pquaver(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2020
doneback04:
you are not telling us the major reason why u r deflecting,

because if you say is because of the PDP is not bringing a Presidential candidate from the south east is ur major reason then you are lying because even the party you are going can never bring a presidential candidate from south east. so tell us ur major issues why you r leaving party.

Even if he has made himself important.. And not remain a slave. If APC does same he will move. Why stay and labour since 1999 and you are not being recognized and you want to remain.. Ndigbo will not labour fg or others to enjoy..
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by AroleOduduwa2: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2020
Tonalphs:
one thing I know is that the Igbos don't know how to play politics. when it comes to the six geopolitical zones, they are the least. you can't give what you don't have.

They get emotional over everything.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by CSTRR: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2020
techmo:
PDP won't give SouthEast Presidency or Vice Presidency slot
They will give It to who?
The south west?
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by techmo(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2020
CSTRR:

They will give It to who?
The south west?

Northwest and SouthSouth
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by CSTRR: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

They get emotional over everything.
Politics is emotional.
It decides people's future.

How can you be in Nigeria and say politics is not emotional.?

I see this nonsense a lot on nairaland.

You can be emotional and still be strategic.

Politics IS emotional.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by CSTRR: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

I relate more with Igbos at the moment and i see those characteristics in almost all i have seen. Their tribe that they seldom love is the best! Other tribes are either cows or worse!
Nonsense
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by focus7: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Igbos once told us that APC is an Islamic and northern party.

Are the igbos also becoming Islamic/northerners or is PDP that has suddenly turned Islamic/northern party?
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by catherine1998: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Eastvenza:
presidency is the last thing he will ever get in his lifetine
You sound so bitter & pained about this excellent man Umahi, did he offend you personally in any way, or just envy? just a simple question that requires holistic answer.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano by Okwyjesus(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/umahis-defection-pdp-dodges-zoning-as-apc-woos-ugwuanyi-ikpeazu-obiano/

Torrr. Am voting APC come 2023 as long as they are fair enough to Igbos. We are not asking for much just be fair to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunger In The Land: Top Economists Hand To-do-list To Tinubu / Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.