Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (41795 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Always82: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
she be Area scatter.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by TheCork(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chii59:

grin grin I'm very OK with my complexion. grin

sorry for exposin u....she way way way more beautiful than u....yor only option is to bleach so we can accept u!(real talk) smiley
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by luminouz(m): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Trendingnews20:
Happy anniversary.

Meanwhile, See more revealing facts about this beautiful family below, the wife is ten years older than him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tl1yKsQQ24
10 years older shocked

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations.....

Na wetin i dey reason....but he make sense sha
Na girls way senior us dey give us rest of mind pass
Ogbeni...na old and matured girls make sense pass
Thier love and care is second to non... most niggarzz now get married to girls that are matured or even girls that are older than them.... You know we niggarrrz love for our mothers knows no bounds because of the way our mum do treat us...and older ladies seems to treat us exact way our mothers do treat us...so with this we start to attach and be fond of them thereby sharing part of the love we have for our mum to them....
Even me there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr
Truth be told this ain't the real slawormir
Yours is fake or are you the one running both account?

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by ricson11(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Kennyking1234:
fake
what's fake you well so ? fake kor cake ni
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by ricson11(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2020
ZIINI:

Truth be told this ain't the real slawormir
Yours is fake or are you the one running both account?
He's the one ogbeni. everybody now asking whether is slawormir or not the last time I checked he is not a celebrity or politician.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 18, 2020
ricson11:

He's the one ogbeni. everybody now asking whether is slawormir or not the last time I checked he is not a celebrity or politician.
Wasn't talking to you bro angry
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by sencekompis: 1:23am On Nov 18, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are mistaken

Peter is not using football age

And Lola is over 40
6 years minimum is the gap

AND SOOOO?,... WEREY F,,CKK OFF JOO AND CONSTRUCT UR LIFE INSTEAD. low life fellow
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Brushstrokes20: 3:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Against all odds.... Congrats awesome couple!

Happy anniversary....
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by captainbangz: 4:02am On Nov 18, 2020
ASK HER 21 QUESTIONS BY 50CENT.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:17am On Nov 18, 2020
sapphiere:
This source is Peter's wife page not Peter's page. Go to Peter's IG page and get good and visible pictures and upload here then put link to it.

Good evening.

Ok, @Sapphiere, We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via . COM
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by ihedioramma: 4:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Is he a Nigerian ?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by SavageBoy: 4:56am On Nov 18, 2020
ZIINI:
He be like say that girl senior him small O Abi na for my eye...
She's actually older than him,with about 6 years
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Pio44: 4:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Okortor: 5:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Happy 7th year anniversary. God's blessings. Lola my friend. Cool, calm n Caring.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Gandollaar(f): 5:40am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations.....

Thier love and care is second to non... most niggarzz now get married to girls that are matured or even girls that are older than them.... You know we niggarrrz love for our mothers knows no bounds because of the way our mum do treat us...and older ladies seems to treat us exact way our mothers do treat us...so with this we start to attach and be fond of them thereby sharing part of the love we have for our mum to them....
Even me there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr
Slawoooo...damn niggaarr! grin
You dey make sense any time you begin to buy stash from supermarket. But when you turn to buying from local sellers, wahala don dey. Lol.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Gandollaar(f): 5:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Kennyking1234:
fake
Is that not the real nigga?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Gandollaar(f): 5:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Yaaaaaaaa niggarrrr
Fuckkkkkk you niggarrrr tongue
E be like na the parody account o
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by KhingPaul(m): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Kennyking1234:
fake

Naaaaah. You're wrong. That's the REAL Slawormir. In flesh. No doubt the reeeaaalll niggaaaarrrr.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by KhingPaul(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Good for them. Congratulations to them.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by sigiyaya(m): 6:47am On Nov 18, 2020
ZIINI:
He be like say that girl senior him small O
Abi na for my eye...
Guy try get sense, watin concern age and love
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by DexterousOne(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2020
sencekompis:

AND SOOOO?,... WEREY F,,CKK OFF JOO AND CONSTRUCT UR LIFE INSTEAD. low life fellow

See who is calling someone a low life fellow?

Lmao
Pikin
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Oshokalo: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2020
sapphiere:
Peter of Psquare wrote on his IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHsHS1QFggi/

peter knack her one more shot before she reach menopause she's 48 already
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by ogbu80(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Kennyking1234:
fake
free slawormorr nah
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2020
sigiyaya:
Guy try get sense, watin concern age and love
Don't be unfortunate now
If you want to prosper in life try to mind your business
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Classickj(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations.....

No go let mama tie your down ooh
cheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Classickj(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
ZIINI:
6 what!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked You're kidding right grin
No Lola senior peter with 6 or more year self
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by pepperdemzombie: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2020
KhingPaul:

Naaaaah. You're wrong. That's the REAL Slawormir. In flesh. No doubt the reeeaaalll niggaaaarrrr.
You are not intelligent, look at the S in what you typed, it is in capital letter. Go and check this new account, the "S" is a small letter.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by pepperdemzombie: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2020
ogbu80:
free slawormorr nah
Original accunt "S", this account "s".
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by pepperdemzombie: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2020
KhingPaul:

Naaaaah. You're wrong. That's the REAL Slawormir. In flesh. No doubt the reeeaaalll niggaaaarrrr. *)
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by pepperdemzombie: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2020
kurupt1:
Peter the simp
But you all abusing Davido for refusing to be a simp
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Awoo88: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2020
The idiot wen no fit find balance between his wife and his brother.

Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body / Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics)