Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (41793 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by RealEzee(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are mistaken

Peter is not using football age

And Lola is over 40
6 years minimum is the gap
why I dey feel say na your deliver the babe sef grin?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Ruleworld61(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations.....

Na wetin i dey reason....but he make sense sha
Na girls way senior us dey give us rest of mind pass
Ogbeni...na old and matured girls make sense pass
Thier love and care is second to non... most niggarzz now get married to girls that are matured or even girls that are older than them.... You know we niggarrrz love for our mothers knows no bounds because of the way our mum do treat us...and older ladies seems to treat us exact way our mothers do treat us...so with this we start to attach and be fond of them thereby sharing part of the love we have for our mum to them....
Even me there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr

You don talk am finish.

LET'S RULE THE WORLD
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by KhingPaul(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

You are not intelligent, look at the S in what you typed, it is in capital letter. Go and check this new account, the "S" is a small letter.

Hehehehehe. Yeah, you're right but all the same, that's the real slawormir. If you've been following Nairaland for a long time and 'intelligent', you should have known its the same person behind the moniker from his words and typing style.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Maobichek: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2020
Beautiful couple, Congrats and Happy 7th anniversary.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Bewiseedet(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Lola get beta boobs. MILF
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by IamFINESSE: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
sapphiere:
Op make those pics visible if you want it to go to fp.

I book this space for IamFINESSE

grin cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Ghettologist(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Ndi mbgu.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Hotexplorers: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2020
congratulations

[url]hotexplorers.com[/url]

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by MrCover: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Na who get thread Sapphire or Mrcover angry.Mr cover if I'm u I will follow Sapphire advice d babe post always get to fp because of wat she just helped u do smiley..anyway Happy anniversary to dem..wish dem more years smiley

Hmmmmm
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by pepperdemzombie: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
KhingPaul:

Hehehehehe. Yeah, you're right but all the same, that's the real slawormir. If you've been following Nairaland for a long time and 'intelligent', you should have known its the same person behind the moniker from his words and typing style.
What happened to the old moniker?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by toplinetrtrend: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nazgul:
Oga Goan make peace with your brother jare sad

Why didn't you tell Paul the same thing? Is it because Lola is not Igbo?

Tribalism will kill Many of you Igbos.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by toplinetrtrend: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
It would have been better and greater with the General family

May God bless his home, and help him understand that family is everything Good

From All Of Us NairaLEARN

Happy 7th Anniversary

Where was that family when this girl was helping the career of these brothers?

You these Igbos are bunch of tribal bigots
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Mandela27: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2021
kurupt1:
Peter the simp
written all over him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.