Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (41790 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmmm
ok oooo
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by AstuteChap: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Happy Wedding Anniversary to them. Je m'appelle "Chop Money" cheesy

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by EndSarsNow7: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Happy Anniversary To them

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

About 6 years his senior I believe
6 what!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
You're kidding right grin
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by ojoisimi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
ZIINI:
He be like say that girl senior him small O
Abi na for my eye...

taking Panadol for another man's headache.

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Euegene100001: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
ojoisimi:

taking Panadol for another man's headache.

But I no talk to you now angry

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chii59:
She's so beautiful. Busty too. Happy anniversary sir and ma'am

You dey busty too?
I fit see am?
I no like girls wey no get big backa oh
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations.

E don tay.

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Organs(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Its a huge shame that some people were against these people that obviously love each other so much from getting married. Happy Wedding Anniversary and shame to all those against their union.

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by wiseone28: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
I remember

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by emmyN(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Older ladies are like fine wine. When brewed right, they get better everyday. Congratulations are in order for the couple.

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Allforlove(f): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
See love...sweet life

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nazgul:
Oga Goan make peace with your brother jare sad
Or his brothers should make peace with him.

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by We4all: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Heroclitus:
Its always a beautiful sight seeing a man taller than his Lady, seems even nature supports it

I thought I was the only one that thinks this way. I love it when men are taller than their women. It creates a form of assurance that the man is in charge.

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Yaks02(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations.....

Na wetin i dey reason....but he make sense sha
Na girls way senior us dey give us rest of mind pass
Ogbeni...na old and matured girls make sense pass
Thier love and care is second to non... most niggarzz now get married to girls that are matured or even girls that are older than them.... You know we niggarrrz love for our mothers knows no bounds because of the way our mum do treat us...and older ladies seems to treat us exact way our mothers do treat us...so with this we start to attach and be fond of them thereby sharing part of the love we have for our mum to them....
Even me there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr

The girl senior him true true
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by ajaymina(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations.....

Thier love and care is second to non... most niggarzz now get married to girls that are matured or even girls that are older than them.... You know we niggarrrz love for our mothers knows no bounds because of the way our mum do treat us...and older ladies seems to treat us exact way our mothers do treat us...so with this we start to attach and be fond of them thereby sharing part of the love we have for our mum to them....
Even me there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr

Slawormiir!!!

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations.....

Slawormiir!!!
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Daddysidhan: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

About 6 years his senior I believe
mugun Peter self na football age him declare, the Gul no senior am

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
HWA but this peter okoye, I won't say anything sha before they tag me bitter
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Emeka71(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Na who get thread Sapphire or Mrcover angry.Mr cover if I'm u I will follow Sapphire advice d babe post always get to fp because of wat she just helped u do smiley..anyway Happy anniversary to dem..wish dem more years smiley
Good one.

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by DexterousOne(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Daddysidhan:

You are mistaken

Peter is not using football age

And Lola is over 40
6 years minimum is the gap
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Gtoosmooth(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wish our young stars would take a leaf out of Peter’s book...this is the kind of love we should try to emulate, or even love more better if possible, not getting married for 2 months and break each other’s leg the following months, or impregnate another woman a year after....really true love still do exist....

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Schoolaid(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Happy anniversary brother

Why allow the deceitfulness of riches and pride to overwhelm you.

Make peace with your brother and stop creating a generation of discord among your offsprings.

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by DHaran: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
ZIINI:
He be like say that girl senior him small O
Abi na for my eye...
She is older than him by 7years
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by SocialJustice: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by TheCork(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chii59:
She's so beautiful. Busty too. Happy anniversary sir and ma'am

please dont ever compair yor sef wit her please.....she lightskin & looklike, a Londoner......u are dakskin!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by mainman7(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Exactly! You are so wise. I knew this long ago, the age controversy also helped them to become more talked-about and popular
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

please dont ever compair yor sef wit her please.....she lightskin & fine....
..u are dakskin!!!(no oofense)
grin grin I'm very OK with my complexion. grin

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by DHaran: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2020

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by TheCork(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chii59:

grin grin I'm very OK with my complexion. grin

lying & tryin to impress me coz am a Londoner will not work....wy u ashame to upload yor picture then? Please stop jelosy!!(real talk) angry

Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria / Photos From Kate Henshaw’s 48th Birthday Party / Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer