Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely (11386 Views)

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa / Muslim Man Pleads With Arewa Leaders To Start Speaking Against Child Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Turantula(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Foolishness at its pick
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Karmatyra(f): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
k4kenny:

I didn't want to respond at first but seeing that no one really gave you a reasonable response, here it my little contribution.

No Islam wasn't 'created against christains and Jews smiley. Islam has been in existence since the beginning of time. It is the concept of total submission to the Almighty Creator. Allah send multiple prophets and messengers to humanity to preach the concept of submission to their people. From Adam to Noah, to Abraham to Moses, Jesus and finally to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon them all). People, after the passing of these prophests, changed their messages and rewrote the scriptures to mislead the coming generations. Allah send His final Messenge with the final Scripture, confirming what had been hidden or erased in the fomer scriptures. so there are lots of references to Christianity, Judaism and Polytheism in the Qur'an.

The concept of worshipping One God is repeatedly mentioned in the Bible, that's Islam wink. But note however that Prophet Muhammad was born about 600 years after Jesus, some 300 years after trinitatian christianty.

We're not disturbing anybody na grin. Just that the Qur'an tackles a lot of inconsistencies in the major faith systems(Christianity, Judaism, Polytheism) of the world. Ours is not about blind worship; we need rational reasons to worship our Creator that why Allah put lots of signs in the verses Qur'an, lots of which have been verified by science. The Qur'an was not sent to force people to Islam, rather for people to read and reflect on. That's why we have verses that ends in sentences like ' In these are signs for those who reason' 'Thus does Allah reveal His verses that you may reason'.

And Allah knows best.
Thank you very much for the explanation. May Allah bless you beyond measure!

3 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Arewa247(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
true2god:
And so? What is the benefit? Nothing! Just brainwashing and wasting of precious space in the brain.
e pain am. Your hatred cannot stop Islam from growing fast more than any religion in the world.

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Kingzeez10: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Successfulben:
baba you dey para oooo. That guy just dey occupy the space for him brain with rubbish. I pity is eternal destination.
What if he happened to be Christian?
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Kingzeez10: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
DennisEche:
WHAT IS THE BENIFIT AND IMPORTANCE OF THIS TO HUMANITY AND THE WORLD AT LARGE, CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY.
You won't have said this if he was a Christian.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Kingzeez10: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
womenareapes:
this is part of evidence that the Bible is the holy book than that counterfeit called Quran!

ever you wonder that the word "beheading" always give Muslim orgasm? undecided

just try and shout the word "behead him" on the street and watch how Muslims coming to your direction at all angle!
How many people Muslim has behead in your street since you can't differentiate religion from Terrorism.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ykc2:
Muslim boy please I want to ask you a question ,who invented braille machine they used in printing that Koran his reading?ofcourse a man from france a chatolic ,muslim hate the jews and Christians still billions of muslim are using Facebook owned by a Jewish man,let me not talk about how muslims are dying in sea just to reach italy a Christian country

Point of correction I am a Muslim man! And what do you mean Catholic invented Braille? What's the point you are driving at? That Muslims shouldn't use any means of technology? How many Muslims have died at sea that you've seen? And are Christians too not dying?

Where did you get the statistics of Muslim using facebook from?
And was Jesus born in Italy cos i don't know how Italy became a Christian country.

Better desist from making destructive generalisation statement that can put you in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Karmatyra:

Was Islam created Against Christians and the jews? why so much focus on them tho? I don't see the bible focusing or even mentioning Islam at all. why not just Worship Allah in his fullness and let others be? Or will Islam die without making reference to the chriatians or jews? It already makes them feel so special knowing how focused Islam keeps mentioning them in their holy book.

The same way the Old testament keeps mentioning the idol worshippers.... Did that made the idol worshippers feel special?

And na your christian brother brought nonsense comment to our thread which i gave the reply to.

Read comments well before starting an attack.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by compton11(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Akshow:
SO?
nigga why u mad?
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Ykc2(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Point of correction I am a Muslim man! And what do you mean Catholic invented Braille? What's the point you are driving at? That Muslims shouldn't use any means of technology? How many Muslims have died at sea that you've seen? And are Christians too not dying?

Where did you get the statistics of Muslim using facebook from?
And was Jesus born in Italy cos i don't know how Italy became a Christian country.

Better desist from making destructive generalisation statement that can put you in trouble.
france is a chatolic country just like kano is a Muslim Sunni state,the braille inventor is from france a chatolic country too,do you listen to preaching of imam of ground mosque in saudi arabia?they only thing he preach through mega phone is Allah course the jews the Christians but reverse is the case cus it seems they so called allah is busy coursing more Muslim countries check all the muslim countries and tell me what you see inshort start from northern nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Karmatyra(f): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

The same way the Old testament keeps mentioning the idol worshippers.... Did that made the idol worshippers feel special?

And na your christian brother brought nonsense comment to our thread which i gave the reply to.

Read comments well before starting an attack.
sometimes don't just read to reply,read to understand. Go through the comments,maybe then you'd get my point. you don't have to always be aggitated when asked questions that may or may not threaten your belief. someone else answerd me already,in a calm way,which I understood. thank you.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by sulasa07(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
dammyagboola:
You are right. May Allah increase our eeman. May he crown our effort with Aljanat fridous.
Aamin
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Flairoqy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
sigiyaya:
He is angry because religion has made you guys very foolish (Christians and Muslims) Tell me if this is your first time seeing a blind person read or because it was a quran that he was reading Bro are quran and bible not books

Go to your dictionary or goolgle and check the meaning of the word "BRAILLE". Mumu na science make am possbile for a blind man to read and write not your Allah, prophet Mohammad or Jesus Christ.

Make una try open eye and reason small for Nigeria angry angry
The Quran is not written in raised dots or braille form whatsoever, even if it's a braille version of Quran, he practiced and perfected the holy book, something you couldn't do in school with your eyes opened.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Ykc2:
france is a chatolic country just like kano is a Muslim Sunni state,the braille inventor is from france a chatolic country too,do you listen to preaching of imam of ground mosque in saudi arabia?they only thing he preach through mega phone is Allah course the jews the Christians but reverse is the case cus it seems they so called allah is busy coursing more Muslim countries check all the muslim countries and tell me what you see inshort start from northern nigeria

Is Northern Nigeria a Muslim country? And how have they being before becoming your Muslim country?

Where is the evidence that france is a Christian country? Do they use the Bible laws to judge in France or Italy?

Stop this foolishness please!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Story Of The Leper, The Bald Man And The Blind Man – Sahih Bukhari / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.