Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,982 members, 7,859,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons (16182 Views)

APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi / Fayose: Umahi Left PDP Long Ago / Wike Now A Political Liability To PDP- Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Atheistan: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
He left for his 2023 presidential ambition
He knows its not possible.. Must be personal reasons

1 Like

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
undecided

Biko my fellow hustlers, check out easiest ways to make cool cash offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOm97wlNGc
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by ybalogs(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Imagine a world without Oxygen;it wouldn't matter,we would inhale the other components of air.Imagine a whole year without sunshine;we would always maneuver.What if mosquitoes bites starts transmitting AIDS;it still doesn't matter,something must kill a man.But imagine a world without me,you and the rest,it would definitely be incomplete..........Who would play our roles?
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Kingspin(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
He left for personal reasons

He also forgets the history of Nigeria with the Igbos.

It is fundamental than politics.

PDP, Joining APC when they have no work to show in the East.
Well, time will inform.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by nuelzy: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
i think they handled the defection well....

umahi tho. a very strong bull is not the end for PDP...

i just hope for his sake.. he did not miscalculate
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Donspicey: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Game plan......

By 2022 we go knw wats up..........

For now i go jst dey observe.......

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by naijadrivablog: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
He is eyeing Aso Rock but...
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by brexit: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
He is not selfish but working for the benefits of his people hence the massive development recorded within the limited resources available to him

He has gained enough but he felt that the entire South East has been shortchanged

We all are proud of his move and his developmental strides, he couldn't allow the TAX COLLECTORS to divert his focus towards developing his state

Wike should mind his business, tomorrow he will deny he did not say anything

1 Like

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by naijadrivablog: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okwyjesus:

PDP just lost their finest in SE
Why is your signature familiar? "Nwa Aro Iche..."
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by RedScorpion(f): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Simple as ABC

He left for personal reasons. He should stop deceiving people that he suffered injustice
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Wisejohnson47(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good luck to him, it's a game, play and wish you will win
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by BIGGERhead4: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
etokhana:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6262100/left-pdp-because-injustice-umahi

Umahi Left For Personal Reasons, Says PDP

The @PDPYouthLeader says that the Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. Dave Umahi, left our party for personal reasons, which Nigerians will come to know at the fullness of time.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1328782722748329987?s=19

The thing pain PDP

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Eastlink(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Umahi the Igbo nation is solidly behind you. PDP don’t own the SE. A lot of drama still yet to come.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Okuda(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
He left for his 2023 presidential ambition

that guy overestimated himself. he has no single polotocal clout. maybe in Ebonyi but that guy is a nobody.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by SIawomir: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
dammnn niggarr

Issoright
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Eastlink(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okuda:

that guy overestimated himself. he has no single polotocal clout. maybe in Ebonyi but that guy is a nobody.
And you who is a somebody is busy licking the urine of Mazi! Between you and Umahi who’s a non-entity.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Front0lane: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ever8090:
Yeah...I think that guy is a little different from other Nigerian politicians, his achievements are outstanding..any decision he takes might surely be for a better benefits

....both APC and PDP are useless criminals...
Mechonu !

What as Umahi done to make him above every failed Nigerian politician ?

Tell us as Umahi transformed Ebonyi the poverty capita of the SE, with the same SE being the poverty capital of the South Did he accomplished half of what the likes of Akpabio did with all his state indigene no longer doing househelp in Lagos in a single admistration ?

As he transformed Ebonyi like Amechi did to Rivers, Amosun to Ogun, Aregbe to Osun, Dakwanabo to his state ? What exactly as Umahi accomplish as a governor in terms of education infrastructure human development vision that foolish Igbos like you will not let us hear word ?

What infrastructurual accomplishment as Umahi accomplished that is comparable to the dollar stealing Ganduje ? If God want to punish your entire household you will tell me about Kano receiving more money as if Ganduje did not accomplish more n beta quality projects than the foolish Umahi u Igbos hype daily on NL
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Badonasty(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
lol.... e be like say this guy defection really touch PDP
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by rawlineo2000(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
We know. That's how it is.

Check my signature
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Ever8090: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Front0lane:
Mechonu !

What as Umahi done to make him above every failed Nigerian politician ?

Tell us as Umahi transformed Ebonyi the poverty capita of the SE, with the same SE being the poverty capital of the South Did he accomplished half of what the likes of Akpabio did with all his state indigene no longer doing househelp in Lagos in a single admistration ?

As he transformed Ebonyi like Amechi did to Rivers, Amosun to Ogun, Aregbe to Osun, Dakwanabo to his state ? What exactly as Umahi accomplish as a governor in terms of education infrastructure human development vision that foolish Igbos like you will not let us hear word ?

What infrastructurual accomplishment as Umahi accomplished that is comparable to the dollar stealing Ganduje ? If God want to punish your entire household you will tell me about Kano receiving more money as if Ganduje did not accomplish more n beta quality projects than the foolish Umahi u Igbos hype daily on NL
first of all I am not Igbo,. secondly,your comparison does not in anyway prove you have common sense at all..you can go and hang transformer if you like, but I tell you, David Ormahi has done much more better than the past and present governors you mentioned especially when compare the resources at their disposal..

Now God has already punish your entire house hold and generation yet unborn to the point that, you are so pained about others achievement...

Again,...I am not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by blackgold90(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lordswazz:
Which one be "Umahi left for Personal Reasons - Umahi" again now. Mods, correct the topic on the frontpage to what the actual topic is, being: "PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons"

That said, who else is tired of the whole Umahi-PDP-APC brouhaha?

What they meant is that he enjoyed everything about PDP... He was PDP chairman in Ebonyi for 4years,he was deputy Governor and two term Governor under PDP. He got the best of what PDP can give but he was saying hevleft because of injustice, which he is seeking in APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by killuminati(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
Tired of this country...
Lemme start trekking to Ethiopia grin
e go make sense.

Your own matter go worst pass dat mugu weh trek to Abuja for Buhari.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by SaintLucia: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
But the defection pain PDP enter bone. Go and see their lamentation and cry on their twitter and Facebook pages. Even their nairaland fans are not exempted from the lamentation and cry grin

APC captured Eboyin state without burning the state compare to what PDP terrorist wing "IPOB" did in Lagos.

Zamfara state to follow next.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by RALPHOW(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Without any doubt, that is best Governor in Nigeria.
With limited resources, this man turn Ebonyi state around. I passed through Ebonyi in 2013 and 2020 and I saw unbelievable with my eyes.
God bless you Sir.
Either APC or PDP or AAA or BBB, you can count on my vote.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by realstars: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
He Want's To Try His Luck, But Will Fail Because P D P Is The Only Party He Has Made Success,
Ask Akpabio For Better Explanation.

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Never4getU: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Gov season politician. I admire is political philosophy. To why he decamped, well as they say, politics is a game of who get what, when and how. The intrigues continues in earnest.
As a politician, politics it's what it is, a game of interest but unfortunately, Nigerian politicians manipulates the people to get this personal interest secured. Such a shame!

NNEWIsuper:
One thing I like about the gov is that he was sincere about his leaving.. There was no pretence anywhere
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by HRMK: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ever8090:
Yeah...I think that guy is a little different from other Nigerian politicians, his achievements are outstanding..any decision he takes might surely be for a better benefits

....both APC and PDP are useless criminals...
THE PARTIES OR THE MEMBERS?
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by EndSarsNow7: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Noted
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Nina1999(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Very good! Who doesn't have personal ambitions?
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Odinkeanyima: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good one there.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by HRMK: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
NwaEje:
undecided

Biko my fellow hustlers, check out easiest ways to make cool cash offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOm97wlNGc
ARE U SURE AT ALL

1 Like

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Kcdojoto(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yes, you are absolutely correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu, Igboho: Our Sons Are Not Terrorist - Ohaneze, Afenifere Says / Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.