Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) (6067 Views)

Magun Is Myth - Real Reason Why Penis Gets Stuck In The Vagina During Sex By Ch / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Young Man Marries His Aunt After Having Constant Sex, Now She’s Pregnant (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Have you seen a man getting pregnant?? Intersex is beautiful. She had only Penis and was raised up as a boy, they all thought she was a gay because she was a very effeminate boy not knowing she is intersex and a woman, her internal organs is of a woman. She had ovaries, uterus, fallopian tube and today she is now living as a girl and has gotten pregnant through artifical transmission of sperm into her egg to create fertilized embryo. God is wonderful. Never doubt intersex people. We break all stereotypes of how a man or a woman should be. We are who we are .. Keep creating awareness. Let the fools or the ignorant keep doubting that a woman can't have a penis or a man can't have a vagina..
Read story on this link..

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/teen-male-Instruments-raised-boy-23021471.amp
Update : You might be wondering how she will deliver the baby. Since she got pregnant through the abdomen, a C-Section delivery will be done on her when the time is ready for delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pukes
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Silentgroper:
Pukes
you never start to puke

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Climax07(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
I don't understand this thread, but things are happening.

6 Likes

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you never start to puke
Women with penis?

*runs to d toilet to puke again*

i'd rather u have both dan jxt d penis alone.

*couers mouth, runs to puke again*
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
smiley love reading stories like this. Shame to haters. Una never see anything. I'm sure before when she lived as a boy acting as a girl, haters would have been bullying her calling her a gay not knowing na woman. Even if na gay, no one deserves to be bullied because you don't know what is inside of that person. Judge not and stop hating..

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Silentgroper:
Women with penis?

*runs to d toilet to puke again*

i'd rather u have both dan jxt d penis alone.

*couers mouth, runs to puke again*
you go fit vomit your intestine
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

What exactly are you promoting on nairaland? Your intersex nonense. I wounder the fellow that push your other post to front page?

To be sincere I check check your previous post there's no one I can learn anything.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Does your life revolve around sexuality? Don't you have other things to research on and share? Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

What exactly are you promoting on nairaland? Your intersex nonense. I wounder the fellow that push your other post to front page?

To be sincere I check check your previous post there's no one I can learn anything.

you cant learn anything because you choose to be ignorant.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Humanoid01:
Does your life revolve around sexuality? Don't you have other things to research on and share? Na wa o!
wetin concern you?
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you cant learn anything because you choose to be ignorant.

Fine, it's OK!
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Promotions: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmm... lots of questions for this trans people, will a trans man have a dick and produce sperm? Will a trans woman have a womb and an egg? Will her breast grow? Etc

If No.. what's the point of the stress?
If yes... Congrats on the transformation
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
wetin concern you?
You are so paranoid and insecure. Get over yourself already. Creep!

1 Like

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Humanoid01:

You are so paranoid and insecure. Get over yourself already. Creep!
thanks for the insult. *ignored
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you go fit vomit your intestine
Bt seriously, hw do u cope wit jxt d penis?

do u get boners?
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Promotions:
Hmmm... lots of questions for this trans people, will a trans man have a dick and produce sperm? Will a trans woman have a womb and an egg? Will her breast grow? Etc

If No.. what's the point of the stress?
If yes... Congrats on the transformation
did you see trans there? That's why you fail exam
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Silentgroper:
Bt seriously, hw do u cope wit jxt d penis?

do u get boners?
ask your mama
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
To all my fans. Keep on enjoying my lectures. Won't stop educating you all and creating awareness . All these haters, their comments are in shame and bitterness because they hate intersex people. Ignore them

1 Like

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
thanks for the insult. *ignored
That is not an insult. It's a reality you need to work on. Stop trying to force people to accept you the way you are. Let it happen naturally. The world is too busy for a pity party.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Humanoid01:

That is not an insult. It's a reality you need to work on. Stop trying to force people to accept you the way you are. Let it happen naturally. The world is too busy for a pity party.
did i force anyone??
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
ask your mama
Bt my mama aint an anomaly or shud i say abomination like u, weirdo.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
To all my fans. Keep on enjoying my lectures. Won't stop educating you all and creating awareness . All these haters, their comments are in shame and bitterness because they hate intersex people. Ignore them
I find your thread and yourself interesting, mind if I ask a few personal questions?
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Hey, hol up. I dont hate u or ur kinds. I am only trolling u.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
did i force anyone??
Why do you create the same kind of threads everyday? What's the use if you've already made your point? You're being way too pushy.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I find your thread and yourself interesting, mind if I ask a few personal questions?
ok hun just pm me
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
ok hun just pm me
Just did, we'll converse tomorrow, I want to rest my eyes a bit.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Just did, we'll converse tomorrow, I want to rest my eyes a bit.
ok
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Promotions: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
did you see trans there? That's why you fail exam
Aunty please calm down.. na question I ask, am not against trans, or any community we have out there...
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
grin
I want to ask you a question please.
Do you believe in God and his Love for us?
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bullshit as usual. Carry your disease dey waka. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away / Men After Sex This Is What You Realize / Sneakers On Agbada! See The Viral Photos Of These English Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.