Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened (2388 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened by Gucciblog: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Very disturbing to see Mr Martins an Embassy staff in Berlin, accused of sleeping with married women before renewing their Nigerian passport or issuing them visa.

This is a normal thing in Nigeria even in private companies where the Boss sleeps with ladies to gain or retain their job but very unfortunate.

Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened by Temitopemo6e6(m): 3:06am On Nov 18, 2020
This country is a joke where criminals think they can run for I didn't bother to read the epistle but If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened by duduade: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2020
OP

Go learn how to blog

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened by Lexusgs430: 5:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Gone are the days of chop and clean mouth...... wink

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2020
I blame the women he sleep with
Bunch of dumbbell angry
If you gather your documents together appropriately
You don't need to sleep with one unfortunate fellow before your visa comes out

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Nigerian Lady Turned A White Man Into A Pet With Rope On His Neck / Every single detail on How I successfuly Nacked My Female Boss / Should I Tell Him What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.