Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! (15181 Views)

Please Nigerians Abroad Let us know How a Person Can Be Invited / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions / American Couple Invited Me, How Do I... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
That place na dungeon.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
@mafiaguy, who tell u say na dungeon, even if the place na dungeon he beta pass naija.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ moys, I know your motives now ooo. Well a change of environ is good.

1 Like

Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2011
@mafia, guy don't get me wrong dat kemi is beta than naija. But i want to make u undastnd that what u're goin to learn in kemi, any of naija uni or poly can't get it. Is that cleared to u now.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2011
@kitos, more grace to ur elbow, plz if there's additional info regarding finland don hesitate to contact us all. Which of the UAS are u currently studying.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 1:40am On Mar 25, 2011
@overloved, bro thank u very much, i have confirmed the math past question just now in my mail i will print it out tommorrow.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 25, 2011
@ mafia,

na wa oo, Wetin Kemi do you? if we look all your 4 options,I know say kemi go they there oo, Lol, Anyways, The issue now is not the UASs, Its passing the entrance, !

@ Captii,

Wetin happen again, ?Dem ban you again angry
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 25, 2011
@ All,

I got an info on the trip from a friend here, The ABC round trip will cost 14800.13400 for d return ticket,1000 for stamping(if you av a virgin passport) and 400 for vaccination card. And you have to book atleast 2 days before your departure date.

So its 15k Approx,  wink
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by ulala: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know where to find an example of the entrance exam for the Degree Programme in International Business in HAMK

look forward to hearing back soon !!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by captti: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2011
@ulala do Hamk conduct entrance exam in ghana. Just read the pre-reading material and you are good to go.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2011
@ all, still not gotten my hard copy letter ooo.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by captti: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2011
@mafiaguy you will still get it, just be patient. it may take close to 2weeks. If you dont get it, u need to go to the post office in your area to check 4 it.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2011
Well if I don't receive it today saturday, I will request of a scanned or email version to get basic information for my own plans oo.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2011
@ mafia, the hard copy will arrive.i've not got mine too.you can print the email you got.its the electronic version of the one they are posting.no difference.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2011
@ choose, the only email I got was a notification ooo telling me my letter has been sent march 18th.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
@choose and @mafiaguy,

I have already received my hard copy of the invitation letter. sent on the 18th and got it on 24th. it is so fast and amazing. It is the same thing on the email notification. There is no difference. Email notification is just a scanned copy.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
Well I will wait till monday sha.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ mafia, yea wait and see if it will arrive on monday.ask your uas to send the ecopy of the admission letters and instruction.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2011
That I will do after monday.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2011
Is Anybody here that really understands the reading material for international business fully ?

I really don't understand it hundred percent especially from page 56 (BUSINESS AND SOCIETY)
and also, anybody has idea how the essay is gonna be ? Because in my invitation letter, they stipulated that the essay will be from the IB reading material without stating the specific area or topic of which the essay is gonna come out from, because if they do, it will be an advantage for us to fully understand the area much.

Will the essay be an option for us to choose ? For exam, maybe they will set case louhi, case tapio, case aino bank for us to write on. Because if the case is gonna be like this, it will be advisable to study a part in a believe that you will write about the part of which you studied.

And also, what are the discussion that are to be discussed in the group interview parts ? Thats the section that has much point than others.

Whats also gonna be the topic to write on in the motivational letter parts ?

I think a person who has done the entrance examination before will be in the best position to answer this question for the benefits of others.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by captti: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
@overload, last year the essay was from the case study. It is not optional, so it is better you read all the case study and understand them. Question can come from any of them.
The group interview is to test you knowledge of business management and your proficiency in English. That is how well you are able to flow. Student will be placed on a group of maybe 5 to discuss on a certain topic. The discussion is giving to each group randomly ie each group discuss on different topic, so be prepared.
The motivational letter is for you to tell them why you want to school in Finland, and why you choose to study your selected course and what you hope to achieve with your selected course.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
This captii too make sense, which school you talk say you dey for finland sef? Give us some scope on how to glance through the reading material. As for me, I never start any reading cos I dey study for my school exam. Everything just dey mixed up for me cos my sch exam dey finish for april 7. I tire for myself ooo.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ capti

thanks very much, you've clerify me alot.
But na wa o, na only 15 question dem go set from the IB reading material for the entrance exam, dem come pile up a textbook for us to read.

The scope fit be say dem no go set d same question for all applicant i think. And also, for other finnips exam locations, the question go different. Not bad sha
so make una read everything o, in case dem give u question from any angle, u go fit tackle am. Na my own advise be that.
@mafia guy
u neva even start to read at all, na wa 4 u o, e be like say u no ready for this exam, we wey don start for like months now still neva master am. Act fast o !!!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ over, not my fault. I have my semester exam going with the entrance. Well I could use u guys help to brush up.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2011
@capti
Will the case studies (the essay part) of the reading materials still be available to us in the entrance exam day ? Or they will just set question from it in a sense that you should have studied it already.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by captti: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2011
@overload they will set the essay with assumption that you have read the material. So its is better to read cos you will not be allowed with the material during the exam.

@mafiaguy,To answer your question- i'm studying in Savonia Uas and I will advise you to start reading the material, cos multiple choice question can come from any part of the material and take the case studies very serious.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2011
@ captii, what was your score when you did yours? Atleast it could also ginger us that its not a hard stuff.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ capti, thanks ooo.you're far too kind!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
@all, based on the math & logical deduction, i will suggest everybody should go and read primary six understanding mathematics, i think u can find similar question there.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
@all, in addition, on that motivational letter aspect try to write your motivational before you go to Ghana, it won't make any sense when @capti had given us all info concerning the stuff, so what u guyz just need is to do lacram lapo in the examination.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
@all, jes want to inform all the invitees that my email registration has been confirmed by the person in charged mr adejule adebayo. Try to email him that u have received an invitation letter of which u will like to register for the exam, thats all.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
Still haven't confirmed a letter yet oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? / Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada / My Recent Trip To Bahrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.