Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! (15182 Views)

Please Nigerians Abroad Let us know How a Person Can Be Invited / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions / American Couple Invited Me, How Do I... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2011
hello all pls first of all i got invitation for info tech at savonia and no one seems to be talking about past questions in that direction,pls send past questions to omegamove@gmail.com,alos how do we go about the email registration?do we have to scan documents or what who has done dis before and has an authoritative voice on it and pls what are the segments for info tech exams.when r u guys planning to take off and we ought to look for a place to meet and exchange ideas when we get to ghana any suggestions?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 4:16am On Mar 29, 2011
@tunamania, as the email registration, try to mail mr adebayo adejule at ade@puv.fi. Let ur subject be Registration for information technology, the body of the msg, jes tell him that u've received an invitation letter from ur school to write and exam in ghana, and u will like to register for it. That is it. After he seen ur mail he will definately reply u and told u ur registration is accepted.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2011
hi all.anybody travelin 4rm d southeast?i'm based in abakaliki @moysdaddy are u sure thats d only thing 2 do 4 d email registrtn? No scanning required?.ve been invited 4 environ. Engineerin at tamk and novia.any tip?any oda person?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2011
@charlie22, so far that u r going to Ghana, u don't to scan any doc, just email him and tell him about ur invitation. That's all.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2011
@ charlie, just do as moys has said.the email registeration is not a big deal.I think its to prepare the examiners on the number of applicants taking the exam.simply send an email stating you were invited and name the school that invited you and the course you are writing for.no scanning needed.he'll confirm your registeration in few hours
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2011
@all, I just received my invitation letter by post. Thanks to u all.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2011
who knws if abc transport ply their accra route on sundays?me intend 2 lv lagos on the 10th of april o
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2011
I just confirmed my letter at 9:30 am too this morning.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2011
Na wa o.i've not got mine still,
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
For those that have yet to received their invitation letter by post, just relax, it's still coming. Let's discuss about our movement to ghana. When are we going.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
10th by bus
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
@all, I have filled my certification form and signed by rules and regulation as well. Also confirmed my registration with ade at vaasa uas.Let's wait till april to see if letters will still be coming in, I also plan to leave for ghana on the 10th.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
For those who have gone through the reading material. Pls tell me where to find the pages in the reading material where to find case studies.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 01, 2011
The case studies start from page 78.try reading up CSR before you start the case studies.Use wikipedia if the material is confusing
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 5:46am On Apr 01, 2011
@ choose, thanks.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2011
@all, it's seems only 3 of us tunamania, mafiaguy, and I are leaving on the 10th, others let's hear ur response on our trip to Ghana. For those that are going on the 10th, when the bus depart to ghana, i'll suggest there should an Interactive sessions, lectures, discussions during the trip. Thanks to u all.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2011
@ moy, I believe we can beat this people and all pass the exam.We would discuss till the day of the exam.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2011
@mafiaguy, thanks mehn, the discussion will enable us to know our lapses, to fill those holes.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2011
Anyone talked about accommodation?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2011
i love this post,i also want to know when the bus would leave on the 10th,never been to ghana before so i'd like to know how long the journey takes.and guys e don tey wey i read all these chemistry junks does anyone know the area of concentration for maths,chemistry and physics,also whats the english aspect abou?t got in for info tech and i have to do all these subjects again
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2011
I believe ghana is 10hours and u should also bear in mind that border area slows bus down. What's your email,I think I have what is believed to be maths sample questions for the IT student but I believe you should also explore other areas. The bus should leave in the early morning.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2011
Surely we all cannot get in thesame bus but its nice to move in groups.
@mafia,i saw you on theinfostrides on a similar thread in 2010.Did you apply last year? Or you are like me that knows about the stuff since 09 but was skeptic about it,
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2011
Well that was me in infostrides, I have known this stuffs way back 2002 even when toefl wasn't needed. I once got an invitation from lahti back in the days but was unable to write the exam cos no such thing as finnip. My cousin who applied to kemi-tornio then, was lucky to have written his entrance in british council and got accepted at jamk and in final semester now.I guess u all know u have to booked for ticket ahead before travel date ooo, as for me I will be on cross country if much money, will fly.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2011
Let me clerify all you guys on something,
I'll highly recommend that you guys should be in ghana at least 1 day before the exam. We all know that ghana is a neighbouring country but thats not a reason why you must plan to leave on the 10th while you are to register for your exams on the 11th by 7:30 am in the morning. Have you guys forgotten that you will still need time to change your currency at the exchange park in tudu, accra ? Have you guys forgotten that if you really wanna pass the exam, ghana will be a convinience place for you to refresh on your reading materials and to exchange ideas with your fellow nigerians who are also taking the exams ? Also to locate the place before the day of registration in order to avoid regrets of catching up the registration late ?
The idea of going there on the 10th is considered risky to me. I will recommend going at highest on the 9th but it will not be possible since on the 9th is the presidential election day and movement will not be allowed. If you even considered on the 8th which is on friday, it is not also possible because the border will be closed for the sake of the election. So the safest time to go will be on the 7th.
I know this will be an incovenience to many of us, but if you really know what you want, you should know what to do with this info that I have dropped here. And for your infomation, you guys should also be aware that you are to book at least, 2days before your departure day at the booking centre (amuwo odofin. That is if you want to use abc).
We all need to share ideas not only on these forum, but also in physical. As for me, i'll be booking mine on tuesday by 10am, i tink i will be in their park at abc. So i will highly recommend that u guys should go on thursday, which is on the 7th and not on 8th and 9th since it will be closed for the election. I also dont like the idea of leaving on the 7th, but I have no choice and will not want to risk myself because its my first time to ghana. Think about it
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2011
@ overlook, have u forgotten most of us never thought of the accommodation, the place of the exam is a direct and easy place to get by. For those travelling on the 10th, I believe you should still make it on registration by 7:30 on the 11th. Everyone from west africa is to register in ghana, so not all of us will register 7:30am on the dot. If there is an accommodation, well some can leave on the 7th.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2011
hiphip hurrahh! Jst received my iv letters by post, mk una wait o.dis election go 4k plan up o.d registration na only 11th e go hold?and weda persn fit see motor 4 dt 10th o
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
So na 9th person go move if 10th no make sense. Flight fee is almost equating with transport fare. 12500 for aero sha.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
@mafiaguy, 9th na prsdntial election na.d 12k5 na 1way abi na rton trip? Anybdy wey dey 2go mk hm ad me:sandboy22
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ charlie, the flight fee is one way ooo.All this transport thing dey make me sick, if I see money, na flight for me oo.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2011
If you are going to Ghana on the 10th of April by ABC, try to confirm if they will be travelling or not. I just called them and I was told they are not sure if they will be travelling to Ghana because of the election.
018793075, 018793076 the office at amuwo odofin
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2011
@ cally,try cross country, cos this election thing is causing a really big headache ooo. Guys should think about flight has a second option ooo.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
@mafiaguy, when are you travelling? i want to travel on the 10th but the election of a thing is really giving me problem.

@all, has anyone got info about accommodation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Not To Get A Wife In Nigeria If You Live Abroad / Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? / Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.