Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! (15188 Views)

Please Nigerians Abroad Let us know How a Person Can Be Invited / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions / American Couple Invited Me, How Do I... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2011
thanks bro please do u know the names of the insurance companies the embassy uses
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2011
Hello house,
i've also been admitted to kemi tornio uas in business management starting autumn in 2011. But i got a question to ask. According to the finnish website http://www.finlandnigeria.org/public/default.aspx?nodeid=31446&contentlan=2&culture=en-US all candidate applying for a finnish resident permit must submit their final waec/neco school certificate. But i applied using discretionary admission with my waec ''statement of result'' and not ''certificate'' ( because my certificate is not out. I sat for waec last year). Now my question is, will the embassy accept statement of result instead of waec certificate When i applied for my student visa ? Any positive idea will be very much appreciated. Thanks
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2011
@tunamania, by asking this question, it means you did not check the website of the embassy. you will see more information from there. Below is the list of acceptable insurance companies
AIICO INSURANCE PLC
MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC

@overloved, i think you should write the embassy themselves. they will be in the best position to answer your question
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2011
Dis insurance of a tin no straight o.at d embassy website,an insurance policy is on d list of documents to b submitd.den,they turn around 2 say insurance policy is requested only afta visa ve bn granted.me dey confuse o, al d same,anybdy don contact any of d insurance companies? Hw much b d insurance n wt processes/documents r required?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2011
@all. Am back for good, I'm also shortlisted for Business Information Technology@kemi-tornio uas. In response to everyones view on resident permit issue, according to the embassy website the resident permit take 10days to be processed.
Advice to all the successful applicants, the embassy thing is not an easy thing like that, whenever you are compiling your documents, make sure you look@it very well if there's no error on it.
1. Travel Insurance: on ur travel insurance there must be ur international passport number on it. Coz if there's a mistake on ur passport number, the embassy will think you that you use another person's travel insurance, so beware!!!!

2. Statement of account: don't use fake statement!!! Find ur relatives to put the money in ur bank account. When you put the money in ur bank account , please dont withdraw it, in order to avoid refual of resident permit. God's bless everybody!!! God bless Nigeria!!! God bless Finland!!!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 5:12am On Jun 03, 2011
Moyo my man! Big congrats 2 u n emma.ope say u don de prepare? Novia stone me d stuff o. Hwfa 4 dt ur gal,was she admited?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2011
Charles Baba what sup naw. She neva know her fate now, coz when she was filling the form whe didnt allow them to published her name on school website so she hasnt received any notification.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by enjay247: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2011
@all, I have also been admitted into kemi-tornio for nursing. We all have to prepare well to get this permit cos evrytin we do is is very crucial. Wishing all of us d very best n c u all in finland. ONE LOVE.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Manliness(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2011
@moysdaddy and @callygood,

I've also been admitted in Laurea UAS, but not in the country right now, do you think I can run d visa application process from outside Naija, then i can be back when its time for interview? is there any phase in the application dat u think would need physical apperance? like the insurance and stuff, Please get back to me soon, Congrats!.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2011
@manliness. Congrats! Mehn try to come home, coz firstly u have not collected the original acceptance letter and other documents required to facilitate the processing of resident permit, and remember in my earlier post which I said you must be careful by looking@all ur document if there's no mistake on them. Particularly ur Travel Insurance.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Manliness(m): 1:01am On Jun 05, 2011
^^^ Yes I understand, though my bro back at home is gonna handle d whole processing, the acceptance letter is already on its way to his address (according to d  school, it was sent out on 30th may, I can hardly leave right nw, becos i'm running a short course which would be completed on 7th of july. Then i can come back and take over with the processing, but this is really giving me concern, i want to know if physical appearance would come up during the processing prior to the interview. I can make sure all documents are first scanned and sent to me for crosscheck b4 being submitted. Been on this course for 5 months already.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 12:35am On Jun 06, 2011
@manliness. Physical appearance is highly required on the interview date, so u need to think before booking an appointment with the embassy.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
i just received my admission letter from kemi tornio uas this morning. Is like we are require to go for a medical check up i think. Though its not compulsory and is not among the requirement wen applying for a resident permit
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
@all. It seems nobody want to discuss on bank statement stuff here. Please is it possible for someone to open bank account today and use the bank statement for the resident permit processing?? That's not all, plz if you applied to kemi-tornio uas would please identify urself so we can discuss accomodation parrol together?? Thanks for ur corporation!!!!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by capiti: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2011
It doesn't matter when you open your account. What matters most is that you have physical funds in your account. When i did mine last year, i used an account of 1 month old to apply and i got the permit. Just make sure you have the cash in your account for the entire period of the visa process because you will be required to submit your bank statement the second time after some week.

Good-luck in your visa application and hope to see you guys in Finland.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2011
@moysdaddy.
Yeah its possible to open an account today and use it for the bank statement but the main issue is for the money to be there. Since they accept only 6 banks from nigeria, they should aware that not everybody will have an account them. I''m also a student of kemi tornio uas and my campus is in the tornio region.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2011
@capiti,my sch rsumes aug 29,wen best shud i put as my  insurnce statn date? And hw lng b4 d embassy respnd 2 intaview emails n at wt time intaval b4 d actual intaview is done
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2011
@capiti,also wt r d sample intaview questions, u cn also help by dropn info as regards hw 2 gt accomodatñ
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by capiti: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2011
@charlie22,  choose any date in august before your school resumption date for your insurance. It takes the embassy at least 24hrs to respond to your visa appointment email and about 2 to 3 weeks interval before your actual interview.

Concerning interview questions, send me your email so i can forward it to you.

As regard accommodation, when you receive your admission package, you will be informed on housing companies to apply to. Which school were you admitted to.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2011
@capiti.email is dantej52@yahoo.com. I was admitd by novia uas(vaasa campus)
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2011
@capti. Thanks Mehn. Really appreciate you concern, would u please forward the interview question to my mail too: moysdaddy@yahoo.com.
In the mail include ur facebook id so i can add u.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 3:52am On Jun 10, 2011
hi capti pls help me too with the interview questions my email addy is omegamove@gmail.com thanks
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 5:12am On Jun 10, 2011
@tunamania. Congrats! We dont see each other in Ghana, lets discuss on facebook. My email is moysdaddy@yahoo.com
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Lucy001(f): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2011
Thank u for your consign CAPTI, can u please forward the likely interview questions to my younger brother who got admitted too to study in Finland for his undergraduate program, 

I appreciate,

Regards
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by akaprince(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2011
@capiti: pls is it late to apply/book for interview for the resident permit by july ending? been admitted to laurea uas. and can you pls send me the interview questions, my email is: akaprinceally@yahoo.com, akaprinceally@gmail.com. thanks plenty.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by echometry(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2011
@ capti, pls you can forward the questions and likely answer to my mail box as well
akraj005@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by enjay247: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
@capti, pls send me the interview questions and your facebook id as well. my email is henrynjoku247@yahoo.com
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
Guys pls forward d Intervie sample questions to my email too sekishak@yahoo.com
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by cluzdcobra(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2011
guys why yall silent??,, we need to hear progress reports,experiences.pls keep this thread alive!!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
cluzdcobra

you are definitely gonna hear about that when folks in this thread get their resident permit. Everybody head dey hot now for embassy palava. Just chill nigga. Hw about your side? Dis is the firdt time i'm seeing your post in this thread
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by ame2407: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
i had my interview on the 5th of july am yet to get a response from the embassy.pls house ao many wks does it takes for them to make decision as regards my application.as my school resume on the 27th of aug(cou), anxiety is killing the gal, lol grin
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ame2407,i also had ma interview on d 5th of july, n no response yet.bt my frnd who did exactly 1 week b4 me was contactd by d embasy Lst friday,n askd 2 snd som documnts.so, it's vry posible we 'll b contactd b4 d wk runs out.jst watch ur emails.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service / My Recent Trip To Bahrain / Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.