Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! (43462 Views)

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by unity004(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
tarantino1:

I can't believe people actually liked fury road. I couldn't get into it at all
grin[quote author=tarantino1 post=96895855]

mad max fury road is one of my favorite movies of all time

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Peppermintflav: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You know those movies that will keep you watching for the fight scenes, stunts and energy! grin

Is There An Action Movie That Registers A Special Place In Your Heart?!

Feel free to drop the title, someone might be getting a movie recommendation here.
1) Ronin. I love it cos of the car chase scenes
2) Baby driver. Love it too cos of the car chase.
3) Extraction. Dopest movie of 2020
Will add more if I remember

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by amstamon: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
GentRoyal:
What happened to Monday sef make sense
Maaddddttt movie..
6 lookalike sisters named Monday to Sunday grin

3 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Pigmy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
McTominay:
Action films plenty Missing in action... Chuck Norris Hard to kill... Steven Seagal Soldier Boys... Michael Dudikkof
POW the escape

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by SimplePlan34: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
John wick 2 and 3 nothing come close in recent times.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by idahme(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Unthinkable........ By Samuel Jackson.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Mkayfrenzy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dem plenty ooo

The Expendables 3

Fast and furious : Hobbs and Shaw

Into the Badlands

Creed 1 and 2

Birds of prey and the fantabulous emancipation of one Harley Quinn

Justice league

Captain America civil war
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by amstamon: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
TempleHouse:
My own is "TI OLUWA NI ILE"
Baba wande
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Georgejeez: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bangbros videos ,,,so action filled

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
lascos912:
xvideos videos
brutality!!
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Fexholic(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You know those movies that will keep you watching for the fight scenes, stunts and energy! grin

Feel free to drop the title, someone might be getting a movie recommendation here.
EXTRACTION BY CHRIS HEMSWORTH

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by King44(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Louisefaye:
Barbie and the three musketeers. cheesy
lol
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
ojmetrix:
strike back season 1-8 any day any time twice on thursday
i was following nthat movie when i was still a kid. But from season 2 upwards,that new guy, sullivan stapleton con too dey f....uck for the film.... the moviecon turn blue film especially after the end of an episode.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by YSBidam89: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Baba you don watch Ready Player One? [img][/img]
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
SimplePlan34:
John wick 2 and 3 nothing come close in recent times.
" hello john, are you working"?\
"No, i'm retired". grin
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Codedworld1: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tears of the sun....
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Bern1992(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Very simple;
STRIKE BACK
I'm still watching the damn movie.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by King44(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
300 n Spartacus
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by lawalmovichhhh: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
ABIA WARRIORS

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by peculiar2233: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Hard way, the only way
Five man army
Airforce one
Commando
Blade
Total recall
My six best movies of all time
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by legallyminded: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shaft
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by symbianDON(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Matrix,
Mission impossible
Transporter
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Ezenwa12345(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
stevebond007:
I can't pick, I enjoy any movie by Jason Statham.
We're definitely the same , are you my bro grin
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by wiseone28: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
ojmetrix:
strike back season 1-8 any day any time twice on thursday
I wish they can come up with season 9.

Never a dull moment all through.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pigmy:

POW the escape
Wow,you brought back memories with this title

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Evil cult- Jet Li. Favourite film back in the days.Dont know how to watch it again.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Twinmama(f): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bahamas95:
Gladiator

Killer

Apocalypso

Vikings

Desperado

Bahubali

Field Of Fire

Missing In Action

Into The Badlands

Commando

Terminator

Ong Bak

Hard Target

In Hell

The Quest .......etc

Bahubali, I still have not deleted the movie on my phone, I love it so much.

24 and all marvels movies
Apocalupto is evergreen. Y
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by riches4me(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Rockstar2014:
Saving Private Ryan.
Ur head dey there. Coupled with Fury
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Gr8mike(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nkechi the Spiderwoman. so full of action

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by karwa: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Face off Nicholas Cage,John Travolta
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Iwantpeace: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Olympus has fallen, captain Philips, white house down, taken 1-3, legend of the seeker and prison break

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by tarantino1: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
holuwajobar:
Nobody is talking about TENET
Just downloaded it last night. Never watch am yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Korea Actor And The Most Beautiful Actress / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.