Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! (43442 Views)

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
command me confessor
kill the moidsitt"" haha
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by naturefellow(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
tarantino1:

Imagine calling fast and furious action scenes realistic lol

All action movies are unrealistic but fnf takes it two levels higher.
I said "feels more realistic". Don't misquote me biko!
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Chamberlin1983(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
I will never forget Young blood by Sylverter stallone it was a block buster. Really triling.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Whoknowsme: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
phrancys001:
Face off
I enjoyed this movie back in those days with the transporter 2
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Blakpot: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Peppermintflav:

1) Ronin. I love it cos of the car chase scenes
2) Baby driver. Love it too cos of the car chase.
3) Extraction. Dopest movie of 2020
Will add more if I remember

Love Ronin. A classic.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by feeloscar(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
(1)Den of thieves
(2)Mission impossible
(3)Troy
(4)300

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by AududuNine11: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
longetivity:
The village headmaster cool

Lol
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by AududuNine11: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Alfaabass123:
Rule of engagement by samuel l jackson,tyler perry collections
..where can I download this?
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Blakpot: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Blade runner
Scarface
The punisher
Bourne 1 & 3
Matrix
Sicario
Kill Bill
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by kiddkash(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
lascos912:
xvideos videos
actors Johnny sins, Johnny castle, Jordi el nino, mick blue, James dean

actress. they are so many to call

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Mrtesso: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
13 Hours, the secret soldiers of Benghazi.

Sicario 1&2

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Dreyton36: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Cyborg
Love don't cost a thing
Straight outta Compton
Poetic Justice
Third world cop
Shottas

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Fidelismaria: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tenet
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by owunabastard: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Maximus the merciful!!!, the crowd cried
nwaezeemmanuel:
grin very good acting by Russell Crowe

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dem plenty:Spartacus, Gangster Squad,6 Underground,Fast and Furious5
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by GAJIT: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You know those movies that will keep you watching for the fight scenes, stunts and energy! grin

Is There An Action Movie That Registers A Special Place In Your Heart?!

Feel free to drop the title, someone might be getting a movie recommendation here.

THE THREE IDIOTS (INDIAN)
GHAJINI (INDIAN)
LIKE STARS ON EARTH (INDIAN)
CONFUSION (NIGERIAN)
HOME ALONE (AMERICAN)
BABY'S DAY OUT (AMERICAN)

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Flashh: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2020

None of you guys mentioned Spartacus and Merlin?

Mehn!.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by vickydevoka(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Apocalypto. This film can never be replaced my any..

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Kachi4christ(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Am really missing heard Micheal Stouridge and Scot darmian later appeared in the movie
ojmetrix:

yes and still counting
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by vickydevoka(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bahamas95:
Gladiator

Killer

Apocalypso

Vikings

Desperado

Bahubali

Field Of Fire

Missing In Action

Into The Badlands

Commando

Terminator

Ong Bak

Hard Target

In Hell

The Quest .......etc

Na only u Sabi moviey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by sixbon2000(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Awesome Movie

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by freshboi88: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hacksaw Ridge

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Bahamas95(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
vickydevoka:

Na only u Sabi moviey
Lol, not really.

I hardly watch movies these days sha, anytime you see me in front of TV I am either watching a live football match or music channel.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by ProJectAnatot(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
ojmetrix:
strike back season 1-8 any day any time twice on thursday
which website can I download this movie please.
I could only find the first episode on net.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Danny50: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Strike Back.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by AududuNine11: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
ojmetrix:
strike back season 1-8 any day any time twice on thursday

Where can I download this?
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by AfonjaConehead: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
All Roger Moore,Sean Connery,Pierce Brosnan James Bond movies.

Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3 n 5.

Bourne movies except Legacy.
Scorpion King
Strike back series
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by tankoagaie: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
enchy:
Jumong and money heist
presently on jumong
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Danny50: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Strike back, Jumong, Olympus Has Fallen, White House Down, Bullet To the Head and alots more.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by rali123(f): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
phrancys001:
Face off

I have seen it more than 10 times I believe... top notch.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Joeblazeochola(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
abraham Lincoln the vampire hunter

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Lenient001: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Into the badlands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Korea Actor And The Most Beautiful Actress / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.