Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon (46278 Views)

#Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Abdogood(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
And this motherfuckers can not expose boko haram financiers all this while. They can easily track sponsorser of peaceful protester. Bunch of wicked leadership. Karma shall caught up with them all. Everyone that looted a penny that doesn't to them shall repay in plenty fold. Even if them dem die self, they will not find rest. Wickedpeople.

Let even assumed no body died that day self. What about people that got hit by live bullet. Blood suckers. Vampires

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by hush15: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
This present Junta keeps exposing themselves the more by using Lai Muhammed as their mouthpiece. Lai has since lost credibility and no one takes him serious anymore. the whole world believes opposite of anything that comes out of Lai's mouth meaning that Lekki shooting is real

A very very useless being. I wonder how helices with all these lies and wickedness
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

CNN verified one person dead, sanwolu said 1 or 2. I’m not ipob and I don’t support nonsense bt escalation of tension can be done by anything. Even if we assume nobody died which is very unlikely cos we see serious bullet wounds from the actual scenes not the other fake video thrown around by enemies of the state. I saw people b4, during and after the shooting it was enough to assume people are being shoot with live ammunition and maybe some died.

The government and army did not help by lying to the public either. Real people were shot at and many injured from bullet wounds and taken to the hospital so what makes u think the bullets didn’t kill anyone

Does bullet only injure people now alone?? If the government makes bad decisions it is given that their enemies will use it against them. Bt here the truth of events is even serious enough.

Sir, right now, it seems there is no dichotomy between quest to see those killed by the shots from the guns of the soldiers and those wounded in the melee that followed the shooting into the air as reported by those at the scene like BBC and Channels TV.

No body is condoning the action but the government did not know what was going on again after so much fake news and creatives showing dead bodies piled in the military vans.

That is why I suggested we investigate everything.

Today, unclaimed corpse have been announced, let us see people come forward to identify
Or is it that all those allegedly killed people don't have family, friends or colleagues for God sake

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by NaMe4: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Racoon:
Since how many days? Perhaps just say you just have no answer for all the exposures that have revealed the complicit of the police, army and your government in the unfortunate killings of 20/10/2020.

When is your government going to expose bandits/BH terrorists who have worsened the widespread insecurity across this nation that UAE are jailing their Nigerian sponsors? Shameless and useless man.

I tell you!

Ugly inside-out
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by mank1234(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Did I just read they were not looking for DJ switch.
But same government said every celebrity will have to answer for their roll in the endsars protest.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Ekugbeh(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aufbauh:
DJ Wich is looking for cheap fame and she has gotten one. I also believe that she has sacrificed her Nationality for this her fake cause.

Obianuju Catherine Udeh, , so this is her full name? Not surprise again.
She's Mazi's sister. cheesy
you are sick
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by gibs001: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lai Mohammed is a goat
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, right now, it seems there is no dichotomy between quest to see those killed by the shots from the guns of the soldiers and those wounded in the melee that followed the shooting into the air as reported by those at the scene like BBC and Channels TV.

No body is condoning the action but the government did not know what was going on again after so much fake news and creatives showing dead bodies piled in the military vans.

That is why I suggested we investigate everything.

Today, unclaimed corpse have been announced, let us see people come forward to identify
Or is it that all those allegedly killed people don't have family, friends or colleagues for God sake

I like ur mindset and i will also tell u the night of this event immediately I heard all the noise, shouts and screams online my 1st thought was how to separate the fact from fiction cos I didn’t want to immediately believe that this was actually happening bt when u see real videos from fake u know and thankfully false and misleading pictures were later countered and cleared up.

Bt the problem here is not the fake videos or even the real ones bt the government lack of credibility. For the army to deny, for the state to switch off the lights and remove equipment due to vandalism ahead of time and claim not to know anything about soldiers invited, LCC cannot produce videos of the shooting coincidentally and yet we should believe them when they say nobody was killed? Do u expected them to say people were killed if it truely happened?? That’s why there must be independent investigation not all this probe panel of lies on oath. It’s disgraceful
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
This Lai Mohammed is just jumping up and down like frog from one media house to the other granting interviews and spewing crap...Make dem no go say he no dey do him work (eye service)...it's not a must to talk sometimes even if you're paid to do so.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by blacknp(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

I like ur mindset and i will also tell u the night of this event immediately I heard all the noise, shouts and screams online my 1st thought was how to separate the fact from fiction cos I didn’t want to immediately believe that this was actually happening bt when u see real videos from fake u know and thankfully false and misleading pictures were later countered and cleared up.

Bt the problem here is not the fake videos or even the real ones bt the government lack of credibility. For the army to deny, for the state to switch off the lights and remove equipment due to vandalism ahead of time and claim not to know anything about soldiers invited, LCC cannot produce videos of the shooting coincidentally and yet we should believe them when they say nobody was killed? Do u expected them to say people were killed if it truely happened?? That’s why there must be independent investigation not all this probe panel of lies on oath. It’s disgraceful
If what you said is correct, enough miscreants were not shot on site, before the looting began?
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

That is why we citizens should find out if we have relatives, friends or colleagues there or who knows someone there.

This issue is much more serious than passing buck. The government did not tell the Ipob leader to tell his followers to go burn down Lagos and it was not government that did those fake creatives.

We should announce everywhere now that anyone who knows someone there should speak up now before it is too late and we have bigger problems on our hands.

Who are those people who created those fake news creatives, who are those the leader of IPOB was telling to go burn down Lagos? Did they burn down Lagos and used Lekki as a decoy?
For how long do you think people will keep waiting for bodies before they conclude it was an attack and go on reprisal?

This is why we should keep telling people to come forward

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by themanderon: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nest of killers. Blood sucking vampires. The reason there are no bodies is cos your people took them away to cover up their evil tracks. Soon the Nigerian government will be a pariah amongst nations as they are striving so hard to hit rock bottom for everything sinister and evil conspiracies against their citizens.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That is why we citizens should find out if we have relatives, friends or colleagues there or who knows someone there.

This issue is much more serious than passing buck. The government did not tell the Ipob leader to tell his followers to go burn down Lagos and it was not government that did those fake creatives.

We should announce everywhere now that anyone who knows someone there should speak up now before it is too late and we have bigger problems on our hands.

Who are those people who created those fake news creatives, who are those the leader of IPOB was telling to go burn down Lagos? Did they burn down Lagos and used Lekki as a decoy?
For how long do you think people will keep waiting for bodies before they conclude it was an attack and go on reprisal?

This is why we should keep telling people to come forward

Ipob has said many things that they did not do and cannot do. Why are u assuming it is ipob that destroyed properties or burnt Lagos?? Why

Was it ipob that also went to oba’s palace and took his staff?? Do u think it is only ipob that hates tinubu or Lagos government?? There are many indigenes of Lagos that don’t like tinubu and all he is doing in Lagos,

Leave ipob alone cos ipob always talks more than they do. Ipob only talks dats all. Go and investigate and find out who burnt Lagos instead of assuming it’s ipob. That’s the proper thing to do.

Many Yoruba’s and Lagos indigenes can also burn Tinubu properties cos it wasn’t all of Lagos that was attacked u know
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Ipob has said many things that they did not do and cannot do. Why are u assuming it is ipob that destroyed properties or burnt Lagos?? Why

Was it ipob that also went to oba’s palace and took his staff?? Do u think it is only ipob that hates tinubu or Lagos government?? There are many indigenes of Lagos that don’t like tinubu and all he is doing in Lagos,

Leave ipob alone cos ipob always talks more than they do. Ipob only talks dats all. Go and investigate and find out who burnt Lagos instead of assuming it’s ipob. That’s the proper thing to do.

Many Yoruba’s and Lagos indigenes can also burn Tinubu properties cos it wasn’t all of Lagos that was attacked u know

You have made very intelligent and valid points so that is why the innocence or otherwise of IPOB must be established.

If you are pointing at Lagosian about the looting, I will believe you but that burning part is alien and it tallies with the instruction of IPOB.

Now if Lagosians burnt down Lagos, they did not burn down the relatives of those allegedly killed by soldiers.

That is why we should all be on the same page by encouraging anyone we know to speak out now.

This is a serious issue. Denying or supporting on social media may not stop a reprisal if it is established that no one died.

If we know anyone, get the person. This silence and waiting and watching by the victims is loud and dusturbing.

Government has thrown the challenge, let us take it. Churches, schools, mosques etc should announce it.

Lagos State Government should announce it everywhere.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You have made very intelligent and valid points so that is why the innocence or otherwise of IPOB must be established.

If you are pointing at Lagosian about the looting, I will believe you but that burning part is alien and it tallies with the instruction of IPOB.

Now if Lagosians burnt down Lagos, they did not burn down the relatives of those allegedly killed by soldiers.

That is why we should all be on the same page by encouraging anyone we know to speak out now.

This is a serious issue. Denying or supporting on social media may not stop a reprisal if it is established that no one died.

If we know anyone, get the person. This silence and waiting and watching by the victims is loud and dusturbing.

Government has thrown the challenge, let us take it. Churches, schools, mosques etc should announce it.

Lagos State Government should announce it everywhere.

What reprisals are u talking about?? U want to unless more mayhem after what the army has done?? It was majorly Tinubu’s property that was attacked and u want to blame ipob? What did iPob care about tinubu when all they want is to go with their SE? There are Lagos indigenes that can burn his properties if given a chance. Pls note if the soldiers didn’t attack innocent protesters nothing wud have happened I want to believe.

Such things have happened in America and Hong Kong when tensions escalate. If u want to bring a reprisal to what happened at endsars u don’t know where it will end. Find who did it if possible and arrest them.

The soldiers that shot at people how many have been arrested But u have arrested looters.

Also the curfew was also wrongly timed cos there were no police men on the streets to enforce law and order so thugs took over certain places, lekki, surulere not just tinubus properties.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

What reprisals are u talking about?? U want to unless more mayhem after what the army has done?? It was majorly Tinubu’s property that was attacked and u want to blame ipob? What did iPob care about tinubu when all they want is to go with their SE? There are Lagos indigenes that can burn his properties if given a chance. Pls note if the soldiers didn’t attack innocent protesters nothing wud have happened I want to believe.

Such things have happened in America and Hong Kong when tensions escalate. If u want to bring a reprisal to what happened at endsars u don’t know where it will end. Find who did it if possible and arrest them.

The soldiers that shot at people how many have been arrested But u have arrested looters.

Also the curfew was also wrongly timed cos there were no police men on the streets to enforce law and order so thugs took over certain places, lekki, surulere not just tinubus properties.

Sir, except you don't know Lagos sir.

If these "dead" are not found, we are on our own when the victims of the carnage take laws into their own hands.

Where are their families? Did soldier or Tinubu kill their families, friends or colleagues too?

The government has challenged us. If you and I know one, let's tell them to come out and speak up
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, except you don't know Lagos sir.

If these "dead" are not found, we are on our own when the victims of the carnage take laws into their own hands.

Where are their families? Did soldier or Tinubu kill their families, friends or colleagues too?

The government has challenged us. If you and I know one, let's tell them to come out and speak up

Who are the victims of the carnage exactly?? Cos the army said it was mostly Igbos properties that was looted. So who are the victims??

Who instructed the soldiers in Lagos? Lagos state Government said they don’t order soldiers bt later we hear they invited them.

I was born in Lagos I don’t support destruction bt u can’t solve a problem with further destruction.

And I believe in ur mind u have concluded it’s ipob of which u may be seriously wrong cos there are many Lagos indigenes who don’t like him even more than ipob. Oba’s place was not looting it was attack. There are many other places to loot in Lagos island that wasn’t touched at all. U know that??
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Amazinggirl95: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:
Honorable minister and purveyor of truth you're quite right.

DJ Switch conspired with CNN to photoshop the live Instagram feed just so she could make mockery of our great nation and darling president.

All those videos of youths carrying Nigerian flags and singing are also photoshopped by DJ Switch, a soldier and close friend who was at the scene confirmed that they were actually holding IPOB flags but the live photoshop was so good it looked like Nigerian flags.

You are stupid
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Who are the victims of the carnage exactly?? Cos the army said it was mostly Igbos properties that was looted. So who are the victims??

Who instructed the soldiers in Lagos? Lagos state Government said they don’t order soldiers bt later we hear they invited them.

I was born in Lagos I don’t support destruction bt u can’t solve a problem with further destruction.

And I believe in ur mind u have concluded it’s ipob of which u may be seriously wrong cos there are many Lagos indigenes who don’t like him even more than ipob. Oba’s place was not looting it was attack. There are many other places to loot in Lagos island that wasn’t touched at all. U know that??

I suspect IPOB after listening to the audio calling for the burning of Lagos before the carnage.

It is worth investigating. Lagos State is the highest casualty not even FG that controls the army.

The victims whether Igbo or Hausa or Yourba deserve justice. They are Nigerians and their rights must be protected vigorously.

I think by now you can see that it is very important to investigate the issue and friends, relatives or colleagues of any one at the scene encouraged to speak up and we gather to defend them. It has been weeks now yet no single dead body discovered or family/friends/colleagues/neigbours came forward to claim losing someone in lekki

The audio of the Ipob shared on a WhatsApp group degenerated into fierce insult between some yoruba and Igbo in the group. My word of counsel that day was let us wait for the investigation.

The word out there is that IPOB burnt down Lagos and if they did or not do It, investigating it is absolutely necessary.

Besides, so far, nobody has been confirmed shot dead at Lekki and even if it is a lie, sir, did they kill all their friends or colleagues or relatives or neighbours too?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I suspect IPOB after listening to the audio calling for the burning of Lagos before the carnage.

It is worth investigating. Lagos State is the highest casualty not even FG that controls the army.

The victims whether Igbo or Hausa or Yourba deserve justice.

I think by now you can see that it is very important to investigate the issue and friends, relatives or colleagues of any one at the scene speak up.

The audio of the Ipob shared on a WhatsApp group degenerated into fierce insult between some yoruba and Igbo in the group. My word of counsel that day was let us wait for the investigation.

The word out there is that IPOB burnt down Lagos and if they did or not do It, investigating it is absolutely necessary.

Besides, so far, nobody has been confirmed shot dead at Lekki and even if it is a lie, sir, did they kill all their friends or colleagues or relatives or neighbours too?

Well like u and I said proper investigation is key. Justice is both ways. Those who destroyed Lagos and those who ordered soldiers. Let’s wait and see I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Well like u and I said proper investigation is key. Justice is both ways. Those who destroyed Lagos and those who ordered soldiers. Let’s wait and see I guess.

Thank you sir. God bless you. For once, I found a very matured engagement on Nairaland.

My point is that we must get justice for everyone and for those of Lekki, we need the alleged dead bodies or their families or friends or colleagues or neighbours speak out while for those who suffered the carnage, they need justice which include prosecuting those who incited the carnage in Lagos and those alleged to have carried it out.

No innocent person should be denied of justice. On this challenge by FG, it is bold and if we know anyone, let's encourage them to speak up as failure to do so will cause more problems for us especially the innocent ones.

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by mobi99(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aufbauh:
DJ Wich is looking for cheap fame and she has gotten one. I also believe that she has sacrificed her Nationality for this her fake cause.

Obianuju Catherine Udeh, , so this is her full name? Not surprise again.
She's Mazi's sister. cheesy
fulani/government puppet... ur paid masters. will not go Scot free this time without paying a stif price.... na we and them for this country, endsars second wave loading
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Soloari(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
She is afraid of me. Mumu
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by okwusdidi: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Liar Mohammed has just turned DJ Switch into a national hero.Who are they really fooling...
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Thunday1005(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
cheesy
Splitmind:
Honorable minister and purveyor of truth you're quite right.

DJ Switch conspired with CNN to photoshop the live Instagram feed just so she could make mockery of our great nation and darling president.

All those videos of youths carrying Nigerian flags and singing are also photoshopped by DJ Switch, a soldier and close friend who was at the scene confirmed that they were actually holding IPOB flags but the live photoshop was so good it looked like Nigerian flags.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by okwusdidi: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lair Muhammad has just turned DJ Switch into a national hero.Please who are these people in government fooling.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by gbadeyinka: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lie Mohammed should bury his head in shame after watching CNN report on Lekki toll gate massacre of innocent protesters. The issue is not about DJ SWITCH, it is about the insensitivity of the goverment of the day. This government is probably the most inept I've experienced as an adult.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by famzynet: 12:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Stupid lying idiot called Lai.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by witworth(m): 4:01am On Nov 20, 2020
I sha know Lai mohamed cannot be minister for Life. Anyway he will still be the greatest Senior liar in Nigeria history wherever pit he finds himself in his useless life.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Maize621: 4:22am On Nov 20, 2020
I know a country were protesters are considered terrorist but bandits and boko haram are forgiven and granted amnesty

Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/breaking-lekki-shootings-dj-switch-will-be-exposed-soon-says-lai-mohammed/
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by omonaija1234: 4:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Exposed for streaming the atrocities of the government ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit / Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo / Buhari Presented A Locally-Made Electricity Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.