Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS (3993 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Killed In Aba As IPOB Militants Run Wild In Abia / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
This man wants to still put we igbos in more trouble.
Nnamdi Kanu has threatened again that the whole of Port Harcourt (Igwocha) will pay for the genocide in Oyigbo.
He also threatened on Facebook yesterday that all the killers will be hunted down one after the other. Not just that, their families will be hunted down.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sometimes it gladdens my heart that the igbos are waking up to know who is their real killer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
When you finish pushing some igbos to grave you come up with a new threat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
In your wildest dream

1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
uBuNiT:
You are the op, you comment and ague with yourself. Which Igbo send you this stup!d message. Only ibos (the bastards) are against MNK. We the real sons and daughters are solidly behind him

Have u seen a Facebook account comment twice since all my post. No!
That means I have thousands of accounts. You guys are just cowards in admitting your actions.
That was how you guys denied Nnamdi Kanu order Wike to be beheaded. Unluckily he was live and still sending more threats.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by uBuNiT: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Have u seen a Facebook account comment twice since all my post. No!
That means I have thousands of accounts. You guys are just cowards in admitting your actions.
That was how you guys denied Nnamdi Kanu order Wike to be beheaded. Unluckily he was live and still sending more threats.
That is Boldness
Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
People are waking up. They are tired of your empty threats

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by kettykin: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
when unintelligent people open threads

10 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Just dont support the fact that your brothers are pushed to death untimely you'll be called animal on Facebook or afonja on nairaland. embarassed

God open the eyes of my Igbo brothers. You cant keep making us sacrificial lambs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
uBuNiT:

That is Boldness
Empty hand boldness against armed people pushing our youths to the grave and then call on the international community

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Odikwa very painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by Afamed: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
One wonders if these IPoB will ever get Sense. Someone far away in UK, pushing you to untimely death here in Nigeria

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Afamed:
One wonders if these IPoB will ever get Sense. Someone far away in UK, pushing you to untimely date here in Nigeria

This man wants to finish all my brothers with empty threats. Bro it hurts they are really blinded imagine this one they are calling him animal just because he is not happy that his kingsmen are incited to the grave. This is the same way they call me afonja because am provoked a man from UK is pushing my people to the grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by ikennamadu1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Nnamdi Kanu has threatened again that the whole of Port Harcourt (Igwocha) will pay for the genocide in Oyigbo.
He also threatened on Facebook yesterday that all the killers will be hunted down one after the other. Not just that, their families will be hunted down.
You are not Igbo ... Stop typing shit... I go remove your comment for spreading falsehood...

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2020
We sell drug for people who are obsessed with igbos
Or Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by Stocktrader1: 3:39am On Nov 20, 2020
The op needs to be arrested asap for fake news and instigation.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:48am On Nov 20, 2020
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
Rule 8

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by lastempero: 3:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is deranged,pushing our young men to their untimely death.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:47am On Nov 20, 2020
But Dave Umahi will correct all this by 2023.
Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by Bighead5: 5:13am On Nov 20, 2020
May God bless Aboki Galant Soldiers. KILL ALL IPOB TERRORIST ON SIGHT.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by helinues: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2020
And this coward guy wants to start pushing his members to another untimely dead.

What kind of wicked, egocentric and self centered guy is this..

Why not come to Nigeria to lead the attack instead of hiding behind your keyboard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 20, 2020
This man will end up at the hague

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by Pious101: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2020
I feel for those who would be push to early grave because they are too blind to see what this foolish...h kanu is doing to them

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by lastempero: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2020
So u never still get sense, maybe u will be the next victim to get sense.
Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by SaintBishop: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2020
IPOB are terrorist wike should deal with them more ruthlessly cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by superlightning: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

You and this thread are inconsequential.

If I should take facebook shots of those vowing to deal with your tingod and benefactor wike, you will pee in your pants....You don't even know that kanu is more popular than wike in PH....dude don't start what you can't finish, your headline makes no sense even.

So as I said, this thread is inconsequential

Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by ebenezer202l(f): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2020
this guy your propaganda don dey tire person
Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by orisa37: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Wike, please don't allow that to happen.
Re: Port Harcourt In Trouble As IPOB To Start Killing Back - PHOTOS by 9japride(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2020
If nairaland as a whole has any integrity in them, they should ban that oyiboupdate moniker. It's been used to incite hatred and propaganda which is a dangerous act that can lead to crises. It's not different from the one that happened in Rwanda. Most humans are just pure evil minded and an agent of destruction. People just use different means to show their acute hatred towards the Igbos. Very envious elements who call themselves humans. Nairaland own and the Mods should please take note. Except they derive joy and revenue from ethnic bigotry and hatred?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} / Anioma Is Igbo!! / Sani Abacha Didn't Leave A Will, Says Wife, Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.