Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada (38928 Views)

Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
edwrad50:

@dyvinson,
Pls I'll like u to go in for masters in a cheap canadian school. I have a bsc in economics. I don't know how to go about visa application. I tried emailing u but it bounces back. Pls what school do u know of that doesn't give much problems in admission(gmat, gre) like kings.

The cheapest school in North America is www.mun.ca and some of its programs do not require entrance exams like GRE, GMAT etc for undergraduate or master program. Email: info@dyvinson.com or dyvinson7@yahoo.com
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
naijaobi:

@dyvinson
pls bro, i just graduated and i studied biochemistry, pls, cud u help me find a school in canada for my masters programme with no hassles just like king's college,
thanks.

Try www.mun.ca cheaper than King's University College
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by demperor: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
I am interested in a transfer to kings.
Im presently in my 5th yr studying electrical electronics engineering in d university.
But want to transfer and graduate with a foreign degree if posible in the same course because my present CGPA is not up to 2.00.
Can i get admitted and is it posible to complete in one year.
Thanks
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
demperor: I am interested in a transfer to kings.
Im presently in my 5th yr studying electrical electronics engineering in d university.
But want to transfer and graduate with a foreign degree if posible in the same course because my present CGPA is not up to 2.00.
Can i get admitted and is it posible to complete in one year.
Thanks

@demperor sorry for late response.
Yes its possible, you can check with the Kings University admission office and since you are doing elect elect there is another university that i might suggest you apply to and you could finish within a year, hopefully if some of your credit is not too low, considering your GPA.
However, if you need help, send me an email at ponabajo@dyvinson.com and you can also visit us at www.dyvinson.com
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by kennyGGG(f): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
dyvinson7:

@demperor sorry for late response.
Yes its possible, you can check with the Kings University admission office and since you are doing elect elect there is another university that i might suggest you apply to and you could finish within a year, hopefully if some of your credit is not too low, considering your GPA.
However, if you need help, send me an email at ponabajo@dyvinson.com and you can also visit us at www.dyvinson.com

Cant believe there is a forum like this! Truly informative. @dyvinson: I read somewhere on this forum you said someone shouldn't submit his old passport if it has been stamped refusal or banned. Especially in a case where the passport is due for renewal. But that it should be stated in the application form that the person have been refused. What of the place where it was required in the application guide that old passport be submitted (travel history). I also want to ask if someone can apply by ending of August against January resumption? I here people say they have been waiting now for 4months and nothing yet.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by kennyGGG(f): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
dyvinson7:

oyibomoses

Don't worry if your passport expires in 2013, you do not have to renew or get another one. Most embassy requirement is that your passport must be valid for 6 month before you come for a new visa. Also remember in most western wold, you can not renew a passport unless is 3 months to its expiration. I have seen students with just one year to expiration on their passport and they were granted visa.

Also one thing you should keep in mind is that, Nigeria Canadian embassy will not give you 4 years visa just like that. They will give you if they are very kind 2 years and when you get here you will get an extension. Usually the Canadian embassy in nigeria will give you 2 -3months to maximum of 6 month visa.
So don't waste your time on renewal of passport.

Also, i will advice you not to take a passport that reflect your 2 yrs ban. If your current passport has it, go get another one. However, do not lie on your visa application. Tell them you have been denied visa before do not say you are banned .

Cant believe there is a forum like this! Truly informative. @dyvinson: I read somewhere on this forum you said someone shouldn't submit his old passport if it has been stamped refusal or banned. Especially in a case where the passport is due for renewal. But that it should be stated in the application form that the person have been refused. What of the place where it was required in the application guide that old passport be submitted (travel history). I also want to ask if someone can apply by ending of August against January resumption? I here people say they have been waiting now for 4months and nothing yet.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2012
kennyGGG:

@kennyGGG

If you are asked to submit your old passport, there are other ways to counter such request. Usually if your old passport expires, all the empty pages will or should have been stamped canceled. As a result, you are not necessarily obligated to carry them and you might have gotten it missing, stolen or even recycled. If any of this happen, you just need to get police report that its has been either stolen or met one of the fates above, then you submit the police report when asked to bring the old passport.

yes for January application, you can apply now or August. However, to expedite your application, its better you submit all the required documents immediately with your application so that it wouldn't delay the application processing time. Remember (the 3 months rule)you acceptance letter and every necessary documents should be ready for VISA submission not later than last week of September and at most first week of October for January admission.

However, its advice-able to apply many months in advance to allow you enough preparation

Yes people have been waiting longer these days as a result of the enormous applications from Nigeria students who have seen Canada as the only best country on planet and would want to be part of the privileges and opportunities it afford. Also, unlike the U.S and U.K embassies, all your documents are scrutinized so do not plan to OLUWOLE them, they will find out.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by patholaw: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pls if i apply now when wld d admsn be ready?
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by tinwao: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2012
@dyvinson,am ready to apply and hope it i'snt late ?i just wrote u a mail now ! Pls chck por @dyvinson.com
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 5:11am On Aug 01, 2012
patholaw: Pls if i apply now when wld d admsn be ready?

you can apply for January 2013, but it might be too late because of the
processing time and also visa application processing time(3 months minimum and its appearing that its taking longer now).
But you can apply to King's University for next year fall. That will allow you enough time.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2012
tinwao: @dyvinson,am ready to apply and hope it i'snt late ?i just wrote u a mail now ! Pls chck por @dyvinson.com

I just replied you. Check your email
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by omidan21: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2012
dyvinson7: Hmmn interesting Kings University www.kingsu.ca says they are interested in admitting Nigeria students

I was looking at U.K, U.S and Canada Universities and i found this school as the cheapest of all per year.

I called the school and the school said yes they are interested in Nigeria Students and as a matter of fact they have people they have consulted for admissions at Kings University.

The School said they are waiving TOEFL for students with A's and B's in English at WAEC and NECO

I went to their website and i found out that their tuition per year is 9331 per year.

i think lots of Nigeria Students will rush this school, especially with the easy of getting Canadian Students VISA, unlike U.S and U.K

Hello mr.pls I dnt like d fact dat dis school doesn't run MSC rogrammes.en even d undergraduate programmes they run aiint professional or good course.there is no nursing science,en all d likes.I really want to study something on health how do I go abt it.is derE a possiblity to finish any progrÀmme at kings uni en after completion use my degree certificate at kings to enroll into a bigger uni dere in edmonton or in canada as a whole.pls I look forward to ur favourable reply
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2012
omidan21:

Hello mr.pls I dnt like d fact dat dis school doesn't run MSC rogrammes.en even d undergraduate programmes they run aiint professional or good course.there is no nursing science,en all d likes.I really want to study something on health how do I go abt it.is derE a possiblity to finish any progrÀmme at kings uni en after completion use my degree certificate at kings to enroll into a bigger uni dere in edmonton or in canada as a whole.pls I look forward to ur favourable reply

There are other schools that offers courses like License Practical Nursing (LPN)
The tuition for international student is around $33,000 and all you need to gain admission is (School Cert)WAEC/NECO
The program will last for 18 months and once you are done you seat for the Province license and you can start earning you big time money.
Send me an email if you are interested
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by john7577: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
@dyvinson7... Supposing you had your WAEC N NECO 2001/2002 isn't that going to be a problem for the canadian embassy granting the study permit because I guess they might be wondering what you've been doing....need your comment on it
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
Love canada
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 2:35am On Jan 06, 2013
john7577: @dyvinson7... Supposing you had your WAEC N NECO 2001/2002 isn't that going to be a problem for the canadian embassy granting the study permit because I guess they might be wondering what you've been doing....need your comment on it

The Canadian Embassy will ask you what you have been doing and that could be a problem for you. Except you have gone to universities and working
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 2:35am On Jan 06, 2013
qwerty: Love canada

You should love Nigeria too
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Tochium: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
dyvinson7: Hmmn interesting Kings University www.kingsu.ca says they are interested in admitting Nigeria students

I was looking at U.K, U.S and Canada Universities and i found this school as the cheapest of all per year.

I called the school and the school said yes they are interested in Nigeria Students and as a matter of fact they have people they have consulted for admissions at Kings University.

The School said they are waiving TOEFL for students with A's and B's in English at WAEC and NECO

I went to their website and i found out that their tuition per year is 9331 per year.

i think lots of Nigeria Students will rush this school, especially with the easy of getting Canadian Students VISA, unlike U.S and U.K

pLEASE GIVE ME YOU EMAIL, YOU CAN WRITE ME SO THAT I WILL HAVE YOUR EMAIL MINE IS DONFREAK4LIFE2000@YAHOO.COM
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
ponabajo@dyvinson.com
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Luvlydevin(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Can I apply for January from now, and what are my chances of getting the visa
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Cn i apply naw
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by DAVEZONIGLTD: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Any engineering course at king university? When its best time to apply for my son? Dnlbuss@gmail.com
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by buoye1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dyvinson7:::pls I'm in search of info about canada,I wanted studying nursing so I want you to gve me names of affordable universities that I can apply for summer admission.....I want to start the application as soon as possible both for the admiSsion and visa...I m an Engineering stdnt bt I wanna switch and I currently use NECO I wnt to knw if its recognised by all universities in canada....pls I waiting in anticipation.....!I ll also email u
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by onyeka205(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2014
Please can one be accepted for a post-doctoral fellowship in these Canadian universities and how easy is it to be accepted? I am a senior lecturer in microbiology in one of the Federal Universities in Nigeria with bias in environmental microbiology. Please you can send the reply to my email campbell205@yahoo.com.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Schoolala: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2019
dyvinson7:
Hmmn interesting Kings University www.kingsu.ca says they are interested in admitting Nigeria students

Bros longest time please I still need some urgent help from you in relating to one university in Canada. Please send me your WhatsApp contact through otusemmanuel@gmail.com. Your previous number is not reachable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduate Slips Into Gutter, Drowns After Downpour / Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) / Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.