Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS (37802 Views)

Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by clanksuch: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Dayoebe(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good riddance
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Who is the security operative? A police or soldier? Tell us Baba Gbaja
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by kuuljay(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
just don't read the topic headline and comment, look very well, u might find something
I found it grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Prawatre: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Why not reveal identity of the security operative involved since police denies he is not one of them.
According to other social media sources, Abdullahi works for the DSS.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by article1: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
Why not reveal identity of the security operative involved since police denies he is not one of them.
Go back and read Mr. Speaker's post. Read it and read it again you'll find the name of the culprit.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Antoeni(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Medicine After Death, Oga The Most Honourable Thing to Do is to Resign
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Overzealous dunderhead
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
shebi na Abdullahi M. Hassan, A northern? Nothing DSS go do am, just 2weeks and the matter go end and he will be posted to his village!
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Antoeni:
Medicine After Death, Oga The Most Honourable Thing to Do is to Resign

grin because na him pull the trigger abi.... kole work...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by sleeknaija(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
When u are igbo and u work for the government ...never ...I repeat never break the law for anyone ...cause they would always use u as a scapegoat when the time comes

Did u read the full article at all? undecided.

Lazy ass.. sad
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by dfrost: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:

Uncle/Aunty, the name is there already? Haba? shocked undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by dfrost: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
When u are igbo and u work for the government ...never ...I repeat never break the law for anyone ...cause they would always use u as a scapegoat when the time comes

Bros, I don't understand you honestly.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by springtech(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
RIP Mr Okereke.
May God give ur family the strength to bear the lost.
btw, Lalasticlala, u didn't say what Okereke did, why was he killed?
Dont give us half baked news
Or did I miss something?

The deceased Mr Okereke is a newspaper vendor who was hit by a stray bullet fired by the Overzealous police man Mr Abdulahi M Hassan. He fired the shot in their usual abnormal practice to scare the crowd in order to give way to their convoy.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by juman(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
He will be transferred to another place.
You know the system nah.

The police man thought they were endsars hoodlums.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by HeadShot: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

What are you saying.... Did you even read the thread
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
A Nigerian, Philip Undie, has filed a suit seeking an order of the Federal High Court in Abuja to declare the Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, unfit to be elected as a member or Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Mr Undie, according to PUNCH report, said this was over an allegation that Mr Gbajabiamila was convicted for fraud and dishonesty in the United States of America in 2007.
Mr Undie, in his request, described himself as a Nigerian resident in Abuja, who pays his tax. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SPEAKER INDEED
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Mizdah: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
I hope this isn't a smoke screen. See how little power intoxicated this fellow. I pray justice is served
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by One4me: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

I honestly detest people like you!
For your type, everything is about TRIBALISM.
The Speaker is Yoruba, the Killer DSS security Aide is Hausa/Fulani, the Victim is Igbo.

So, how did you arrive at your idiotic conclusion up there?
Mr Okereke DID NOT break the Law, he was simply killed by an overzealous Security Aide and the Principal has handed him over for Prosecution.
So, who made him a scape goat here?
Nobody, whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani should break the law, for themselves or for anybody

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by codesport(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
did you actually not read the part where Mr Abdullah Hassan was mentioned?.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by One4me: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Who is the security operative? A police or soldier? Tell us Baba Gbaja

DSS operative doing Protection service to the Speaker

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by hardon1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
babesiosis:
I really need to change my signature. Big people no they get complex signature.This life no balance at all.

So na now u know. Na poor men like u and i dey carve signature because we don't have what to do grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Currentgistarena(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by sojfarm: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

What nonsence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was he engaged to kill the innocent or protect lives?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Commanderinpips: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:

The name of the police man was revealed just take your time to read.
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by LORDKing001: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Benite:
U no d read?
Re: Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS by Eastlink(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

IPOB miscreant! There’s never a time, you won’t drag Igbos into your foolishness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.