Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You (37735 Views)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Gjrich(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You” – Fani-Kayode Attacks Emefiele, Najaatu.

The Director of New Media/Special Projects of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode has threatened to fight and bury some perceived political enemies.

Fani-Kayode in a statement on Tuesday listed those he intends to fight including members of the cabal, warning them that a battle line has been drawn.

Was out of circulation due to ill health for two weeks but now I am back and fully restored. Whilst I was away our enemies thrived. First came a witch called Najaatu. Then a dog called Emifiele. Then a dark, dangerous, retrograde, archaic, renegade, sinister, vicious cabal..

..of traitors and saboteurs who seek to thwart the will and break the spirit of the Nigerian people, destroy the chances of BAT, shatter the legacy of PMB, believe they own Nigeria and can best be described as Nigeria's Cosa Nostra. Then the PDP and Lucifer's Obidients..

led by Boy-Lover Ibn Dubai & Peter the Pooh. From TODAY I am going to take them all HEAD ON, no holds barred till after the election. Unlike others I do not take prisoners or shy away from battle & neither do I fear ANYTHING or ANYONE because the Lord God of Hosts and..

the Ancient of Days are my shield and buckler.

Your attempt to take me out failed. Now I will bury you.

Lines drawn: prepare for battle
!

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1622827730281570304?t=ltGHkTIa8toWWv0awC4V7A&s=19

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by SaiOba: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2023
FFK go soon go hide like Reno 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Dis one wey him blokus don dey sweet am like dis 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 if e set now, d werey go run fi cover 4 court 😂🤣😂🤣

Nigerians, Vote Wisely o..

Aso Rock is not a retirement home for anyone's father or mother. The madness needs to STOP.

344 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by orileg: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2023
So tired of this country.

11 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2023
This one that stomach infrastructure politician

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2023
HUNGRY MUMU

Emefiele, give him some dollars to start singing your praise. There is nothing as worse than a man without integrity. He is more stupid when he doesnt know he lacks integrity and still have the guts to rant

MUMU

217 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by ganisucks(f): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2023
This one will join Labour party next year.

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2023
A hungry man is an angry man.
When will food satisfy this empty drum making a loud noise?

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Moh247: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2023
cool

Fani Kayode and Dino Melaye should just let us rest

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by ibechris(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2023
When this tribe threatens u,just go and sleep well.

If na mouth,them get am but for fight,them go run like mai barrow wey steal generator.

I once lived with them,na their way.

168 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by BigDick70inch(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2023
ibechris:
When this tribe threatens u,just go and sleep well.

If na mouth,them get am but for fight,them go run like mai barrow wey steal generator.

I once lived with them,na their way.

Mr Gladiator......
N wtf gladdens yo heart in fighting??
U Sabi fight and u never respresent yo clan once.....ode/mpa!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by shuttox: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2023
Talkative

Shame into this mad man
He rushed to APC for protection

Shameless Slowpoke

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by FreedomArmy: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2023
He has eaten enough food and drank enough tinubu urine.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Talawaka: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Fighting talk (IGG) in this season of anomy cry

"Barbarians Who Will Burn in Hell": FFK Slams PDP over Photo of Atiku as Nigeria's Messiah

- A photo of Atiku Abubakar posing as Nigeria's messiah has attracted the wrath of an APC chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode

- Fani-Kayode, because of the said photo, has described the PDP as a bunch of barbarians who will burn in hell

- The APC bigwig in a tweet on Tuesday, February 7, wondered if the PDP has no boundaries and holds nothing as being sacred

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Tuesday, February 7, got some serious tongue-lashing from Femi Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Via his Twitter page, Fani-Kayode berated the PDP's Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) over a photo in which Atiku Abubakar was portrayed as Nigeria's messiah.

In the photo, Atiku stood with his arms wide open as some people held his robe. As the photo seems somewhat similar to that of Jesus Christ as the world's saviour, the APC bigwig described the PDP as a "bunch of blasphemous & godless fascists & barbarians who will burn in hell."

FFK (as he is fondly called) wondered if the opposition party has no boundaries in its campaign for the former vice president and if nothing is sacred to the political platform. He tweeted:

"For the @atiku PCC & @OfficialPDPNig to go this low sickens me. Have they no shame? Are there no boundaries? Is there anything they are incapable of saying or doing? "Is nothing sacred to them? They are a bunch of blasphemous & godless fascists & barbarians who will burn in hell."

Source: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1518594-ll-burn-ffk-slams-pdp-photo-atiku-nigerias-messiah/

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Akinsete19(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Mad man

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by FarahAideed: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Is thIs man not running mad so ?🙄

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Skyfornia(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Agbaya feeling funkkky

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Praktikals(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by mizz2posh: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Osino dog and witch very petty thing, none of dem go kuku answer am cos they all know ffk is the most shameless, useless anywhere bele face person in Nigerian politics.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by bestman09(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
FFK trying very hard to show himself so that this February allawee will not be delayed as it won't be paid after the election results.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by ipobarecriminals: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by cjudy(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
shocked

Give him food

He’s hungry again

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Acidosis(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Lol

Someone should help us give this one a plate of jollof and coke.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by MRDEE01: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
This FFK tLks like a street thug sometimes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by marlow1962(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Lol mugu man

12 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Jalinspy(f): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Why Urchins are filled with hate and bitterness shocked? Nawa ooo, please someone should cage this dog called ffk b4 he even bite tinubu grin.
I wonder what Jonathan saw in this chameleon to appoint him in his cabinet. Just a little food, he will sing your song. Recently, he was attacking tinubu and apc like say na dem kill him papa. But as the gave him small amala & ewedu, his singing suddenly changed grin.
Well, it's good nigerians are knowing their true colours.
VOTE WISELY

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Ennoloa: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
This one is already panicking

When its not election day

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by ipobarecriminals: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
wink cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Honjoshy4u: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
This foolish man that behaves like ogbanje.
Your cry never start

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by MiracleJ: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
FFK is a hungry dog that wags it tail only at the sight of food. Baba don receive allawe

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by princeade86(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Arrest ffk now for threatening lives.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Kobicove(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
This guy has a mental problem undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.