Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (11347 Views)

How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures / CUPP Leaks EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Fg's Next Move Against CJN / CUPP Leaks Secret EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Buhari’s Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Yebosola(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bkayyy:

Who believes a Yoruba man?

Leave dis painment and move on
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AlexBells(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Yes the Atlantic ocean is also igboland >:
(
Thanks for pointing that out, we will take note of that

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by technicallyrich(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yebosola:

Are u so afraid of SS? Face ur masters, Yoruba are not the ones that exchange your destiny with kerosene, is this your gibberish against omoluabis that turned you to no 4 citizens,omo ale jatijati, wanderer minion.
you are a koward ansna big fol.
I m an ijaw man and I m pro ss and se.
I have no time for a koward like you.
if small heat happen na,you will run away shouting ah ah egbamioo,some body helpoo.
fear fear yaribanza 400l.
I hope you know Lagos and ondo belongs to ijaws and if anything happens to Nigeria,you will fight ss and se to take these two states.
and we all know once you hear fight,you lot pee in your pant and shiver.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by technicallyrich(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Elvictor:

it seem like you don't know what Obasanjo has done, do you know that Obasanjo was the one who pass the law that FG should have control of all resources? I should leave Yoruba race out of it? when he gave Lagos the power to control all their resources during his reign, I should leave Yoruba race out of it when they were using their media to change the narrative of Niger Delta struggles and paint us in bad light?
God bless you.
I'm an ijaw man and I hate these yaribanza than any tribe in the world.
group of kowardice that there only weapon is mouth.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SaintBishop: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
technicallyrich:

if small heat happen na,you will run away shouting ah ah egbamioo,some body helpoo.
I hope you know Lagos and ondo belongs to ijaws and if anything happens to Nigeria,you will fight ss and se to take these two states.
Fvcking nincompoop.

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by technicallyrich(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
SaintBishop:
Fvcking nincompoop.
I don't have time for a koward.
fearr fearr koward.
yaribanza are the dertiest tribe on Earth.very derty kowards that don't bathh.
no worry.one day a koward must fightt.
and tht day you people will so cryy and shiver.
kowards.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SaintBishop: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
technicallyrich:

I don't have time for a koward.
fearr fearr koward.
yaribanza are the dertiest tribe on Earth.very derty kowards that don't bathh.
no worry.one day a koward must fightt.
and tht day you people will so cryy and shiver.
kowards.
Where exactly in ibadan street are you staying make i come break your head?
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SlayerForever: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
You know the minorities are dead stupid when they can open a thread today to exonerate the Hausa and Yoruba during the war. Very stupid useless folks. A complete waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Yebosola(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
technicallyrich:

Attache by force, pele, are u 4th class citizen
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nku5: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
AwkaFinest:

[s]Stop poke nosing into another man's business. Leave them to run their affairs the way they want.[/s]

Ask yourself what have you and your leaders done for you in igboland (SE)

When we were together we did better for them than anybody has done for them since. If you don't have the intellectual capacity for discussions of this level just hide your ignorance and keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tranquill:

I don't know about Ijaw men pushing Ojukwu which is very doubtful but regarding your so called 100% for Jonathan that you claim put you in the position you say you are right now.....

During the Yaradua issue when every region, organizations including the northerners were calling for power to be transferred to Jonathan, it was the South East governors that met in Enugu to declare that "the status quo be maintained". This is on record and it was simply because of the Igbo deep seated false narrative of 'they betrayed us during the war" which has been transferred from generations to generations.

When eventually Jonathan became president and started giving 'juicy and strategic positions to the Igbos eg Chief of Army Staff, SFG etc and open the doors to the villa wide to the Igbos, the slogan in Igboland was 'he has ended the war for us'. As a matter of fact, the dislike Jonathan started getting especially from the Yorubas which cost him the presidency, was because they felt the Igbos were being favored more than others.

One of the factors that catalyzed the gang up against Jonathan was the State funeral that he accorded Ojukwu which is usually reserved for former Heads of State because they felt he didn't deserve it. If Ojukwu had died with Buhari as president, probably a chairman from one unknown local government area would have been sent to represent the federal government.

Go and check the voting patterns in the 2015 election and tell me if the "100% support" you gave to Jonathan translated to votes. If it did, Jonathan would have won that election. Check the number of registered voters and the number of people that actually voted for Jonathan in the Igbo States.

So stop this your nonsense of we did this or did that. The so called support you gave Jonathan was purely because he favored you and gave you a seat at the dinner table.
You lied
Dora akunyili was in the fore front of Jonathan emergency as President
Enemies she created during her fight for Jonathan killed her
You can lie to yourself if to will make you happy
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nku5: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
pazienza:

Yes. It has been there simply because we shared Eastern region with them.
It will stop being there the moment we unentangle ourselves from them and treat them like they don't exist as well as ruthlessly pursue our own agenda irrespective of how much it might hurt them in return.
I remember not long ago the minorities in Bamenda were all crying about Igbo domination too and making up propaganda to perpetrate them. They would be great once they got rid of greedy Igbos they said. Today they are in Cameroon and because they don't share same administrative unit with Ndiigbo, they can't direct their hate towards us anymore.

The older Igbo politicians were savvy people. They understood the minorities very well. When Zik was running for presidency in 1979 and 1983, he knew he would not get votes from the minorities in the East and so he concentrated on Northern minorities. And as predicted even Awolowo got more votes in old Rivers( Bayel, old Cross River (Cross River and Akwaibom) than Zik did . That's how deep the Igbo resentment there is.
However it never stopped NPP from getting the juicy posts in FG by forming a coalition with NPN.

Ekwueme understood them too which was why he proposed the six geographical zones taking care to carve out the minorities from SE.
The sensible thing a wise person does is to carve out toxic people from yourself and keep them away from you.
Ekwueme was also against Ohanaeze Ndiigbo endorsing GEJ bid to become president in 2011
We all remember how Ohakim working for GEJ shut out Ekwueme and other Igbo leaders from Concorde hotel in Owerri in 2010 where they planned to convey and promote a Northern candidate.
Ekwueme logic was that GEJ must step down and allow the North complete Yaradua remaining 4 yr tenure of the North that was supposed to run from 2010 to 2015, so that an Igbo president could emerge in 2015.
Ekwueme also argued that if we allowed GEJ truncate the North tenure, we would have buried zoning arrangement of PDP and would not be able to argue for the president to be zoned to Ndiigbo in the future. That future is now upon us. We all can see how difficult it is for us to argue for zoning today for PDP presidency.

Bottom line is that we dented our chances of Igbo presidency on the altar of emotions , sticking out for GEJ, whose people are Igbo phobic and will never repay such sacrifice if the roles were reserved.

Going forward we must learn from these past mistakes and to me, any Igbo out there who is yet to see these minorities for what they are, is not worth a leadership post. To even think of someone envisaging adding these lots in future Igbo country, smacks of ignorance on the part of those doing that, which is why I have lost all respect I use to have for IPOB or Nnamdi KANU.

I go send you one carton of stout for this post. Very educative

3 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You lied
Dora akunyili was in the fore front of Jonathan emergency as President
Enemies she created during her fight for Jonathan killed her
You can lie to yourself if to will make you happy

Everything I said are hard facts and bitter truth.

I have said before that I don't want to talk about Dora Akunyili out of respect but I have heard from some Igbos that it was the Igbo fake drug dealers that killed her because she spoilt their 'makate'..

Let the woman rest in peace please.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tranquill:

Everything I said are hard facts and bitter truth.

I have said before that I don't want to talk about Dora Akunyili out of respect but I have heard from some Igbos that it was the Igbo fake drug dealers that killed her because she spoilt their 'makate'..

Let the woman rest in peace please.
You heard from igbo
I heard from igbo too that he was killed because he challenged the cabal in favor of Jonathan
Hence their is no memoir or any structure named after her
So tell me ,is there anything Jonathan has done for her since her demise
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tranquill:

I don't want to talk about Dora Akunyili out of respect but go read El Rufai's accidental public servant to know how the 'cabal' idea came about.

Every thing I have written here are facts.
I was always supportive of Igbo presidency even on my fb page but when you guys make it a duty to disparage, demonize and insult people, even those you claim to have biological/cultural affiliation with, it becomes 'to your tent oh Isreal'

Before SS was created, there was no longer Eastern region so how would the SS still be under a non existent entity?

Shut up...shut up

You guys lie a lot. which Igbo presidency did una support?

Just shut up.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
AwkaFinest:

This your post shows you know not Rivers State. Wike is not just focusing on PHALGA alone, but his LGA as well which is Obio-Akpor. And yes all his projects are in just those 2 LGAs.

Igbos made. This narrative is laughable. Better you say Igbos also voted for him than to say Igbos made him.

The last time I checked 2 LGAs with high concentration of Igbos from the SE was only 40% of the total votes. Remember Okrikans occupy almost half of phalga, other Rivers people are domiciled in this 2 LGAs as well, not forgetting the Ibibio/Efic population in this 2 LGAs as well.

I deliberately decided not to quote that buf.foon. He sounds like a caricature in his comments.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AwkaFinest: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
nku5:

When we were together we did better for them than anybody has done for them since. If you don't have the intellectual capacity for discussions of this level just hide your ignorance and keep quiet

Now you are not with them leave them alone and focus on yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Elvictor: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
AwkaFinest:

This your post shows you know not Rivers State. Wike is not just focusing on PHALGA alone, but his LGA as well which is Obio-Akpor. And yes all his projects are in just those 2 LGAs.

Igbos made Wike? This narrative is laughable. Better you say Igbos also voted for him than to say Igbos made him.

The last time I checked 2 LGAs with high concentration of Igbos from the SE was only 40% of the total votes. Remember Okrikans occupy almost half of phalga, other Rivers people are domiciled in this 2 LGAs as well, not forgetting the Ibibio/Efic population in this 2 LGAs as well.
you seem not to understand that democracy is alien to Nigeria, Wike is another supreme court governor made by Stella Odili.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Shut up...shut up

You guys lie a lot. which Igbo presidency did una support?

Just shut up.

It is people like you that have created a bad image for Igbo with your hate and insults for those who do not support your ipad or the idea of Biafra which you are building on the platform of Igbo supremacy and dominance.

Even on this forum, I did not hide my support for Igbo presidency which I believe is achievable by the Igbos building bridges and showing respect for others.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AwkaFinest: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Elvictor:
you seem not to understand that democracy is alien to Nigeria, Wike is another supreme court governor made by Stella Odili.

Supreme court governor that won election?

Abeg talk another thing.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You heard from igbo
I heard from igbo too that he was killed because he challenged the cabal in favor of Jonathan
Hence their is no memoir or any structure named after her
So tell me ,is there anything Jonathan has done for her since her demise

Go read Nasir El Rufai's 'Accidental Public Servant' then come here and talk about Cabal.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Elvictor: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Supreme court governor that won election?
Abeg talk another thing.
which of the elections?
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AwkaFinest: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Elvictor:

which of the elections?

So na u win 2015 and 2019 Rivers election grin
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Elvictor: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
AwkaFinest:

So na u win 2015 and 2019 Rivers election grin

2015 that cultists were voting in Wike in the forest, 2019 Wike stopped all oppositions in Supreme court n.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tranquill:

Go read Nasir El Rufai's 'Accidental Public Servant' then come here and talk about Cabal.
A known igbo hater like el rufai
Woow
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

A known igbo hater like el rufai
Woow

I don't like him and deliberately bought the pirated copy of that book but it has nothing to do with hating Igbo. The hatred you could even infer from the book is for Atiku and Yaradua who are not Igbos. Free your mind from paranoia...
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AwkaFinest: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Elvictor:

[s]2015 that cultists were voting in Wike in the forest, 2019 Wike stopped all oppositions in Supreme court n.[/s]

I thought you guys claimed you made him. So Igbos are the cultists voting for him in the forest...

Oh I see no wonder.

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Elvictor: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
AwkaFinest:

I thought you guys claimed you made him. So Igbos are the cultists voting for him in the forest...

Oh I see no wonder.

you don forget say PDP give am ticket? Igbo party before Wike hijack am.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AwkaFinest: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Elvictor:

you don forget say PDP give am ticket? Igbo party before Wike hijack am.

I no forget say you just said Igbos are cultists.

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Elvictor: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
AwkaFinest:

I no forget say you just said Igbos are cultists.
with Igbo soldiers, kikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP / Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) / FAAC Shares N1.1trn August Revenue Among Federal, State, Local Govts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.